Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥IVY🔥 FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT BUSINESS PAYMENTS GLOBALLY. - page 10. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
can someone tell me what will be the cashier functions?
Cashier services facilitate:
• The withdrawal of fiat money from bank accounts and its conversion into cryptocurrency;
• The conversion of cryptocurrencies back into fiat money and their deposit into bank accounts.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Provide revocable access to KYC/KYT data to financial institutions, accountants, company managers and others, depending on the information they require;
Based on the above, will the anonymity of digital currency be buried?
Activity: 80
How many data point Ivy network will allow for the inclusion?
Activity: 60
can someone tell me what will be the cashier functions?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
This platform should be really popular. Do they plan to integrate the tokens into banks?
The Company will seek to integrate with existing bank software so that KYT and KYC can be distributed automatically to the correct locations within the respective bank system.
Do you know about accounting software systems integration?
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie.I like the idea and roadmap of the IVY coin, good job devs, advance congratulations on your success.

I will agree with you. I hope the devs will get a lot of investors and users. Blockchain should revolutionize commercial sphere. And Ivy can do it.
Activity: 49
This platform should be really popular. Do they plan to integrate the tokens into banks?
The Company will seek to integrate with existing bank software so that KYT and KYC can be distributed automatically to the correct locations within the respective bank system.
Activity: 112
Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie.I like the idea and roadmap of the IVY coin, good job devs, advance congratulations on your success.

Activity: 31
Before the IVY goes up to $ 1 or $ 100, we should see  what are they doing and what will they do? That's the technical part that we should care about.
As for the commercial, Team  did.  I believe many contracts will come in the near future
Activity: 93
I'm pretty sure that the IVY  will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  IVY
Activity: 103
To be honest, I don’t find many projects here that seem like they have a future besides being yet another blockchain startup for the sake of it.
Activity: 89
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?
Activity: 113
Since you emphasize videos as use case for your solution, perhaps there's something like a video introduction of presentation of how your platform would work? I was going to show it to some colleagues of mine who work as freelancer. Thanks in advance
Activity: 104
Greetings. Can anybody explain, due to what will the platform simplify the process of buying and all in all in what terms will the buying process become easier?
Activity: 70
This looks like a really interesting  project.hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Ivy is a platform that has practical significance in community life. This is a blockchain-based technology for FIAT & cryptocurrency business transactions around the world. I am very pleased with the feature "Being able to integrate into existing banking software". This can benefit the user. Will you find it difficult for countries that do not accept electronic money?
Activity: 26
 I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
Activity: 101
The parties can describe terms for additional rewards in a smart contract, covering things like special viewer bonuses for watching an advertisement to the end
Activity: 71
if the user wants to withdraw, will it be only IVY tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens? Thanks
Activity: 26
Totally agree with your opinion that the idea of Bonus rewards is brilliant . It will brings values to each side . . It will lead the IVY platform to grow up . If you newbie and want to set up by yourself you will also get your award . How cool is that . And if you introduce IVY to others , you also get award . I hope that your team will get the support from the communities cause to me your project has a huge potential in the future . Keep it up
Pages:
Jump to: