Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥IVY🔥 FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT BUSINESS PAYMENTS GLOBALLY. - page 11. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Just take an look at the IVY website and whitepaper  .you have a lot of potential in the future.
Activity: 73
I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
This platform should be really popular. Do they plan to integrate the tokens into banks?
Activity: 74
Is “demo platform is going to be launched in  August” can we use it?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Do you plan to make a chanel for user?. it be carried out?
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
IVY brings about financial platform this is very nice especially for large banks because of its security and could be able to keep the identity of the customer
Activity: 26
Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
Activity: 126
what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet.
give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea. Thanks a lot
Activity: 63
Keep going strong. We need something like this . A decentralized platform for payment from work
Activity: 112
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them
Activity: 31
This looks like a really interesting scientific project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the  team.
Activity: 28
The business looks rather promising! Discerning approach, absorbing website, seamless approach.
Activity: 238
Looks like your platform is oriented for business transaction, what about simplified payment?
Whereas the initial uses for the Ivy Network is to provide for predominantly business-to-business transactions, strong demand also exists for a simplified payment network that allows individuals to easily send, receive and manage their cryptocurrencies and easily convert them to fiat currency.
Activity: 238
Hey. I think i read somewhere that IVY is making an exchange?
they don't make exchange. Ivy is now listed on decentralized exchanges IDEX and EtherDelta and centralized exchanges HitBTC and Coinbene
Activity: 119
Looks like your platform is oriented for business transaction, what about simplified payment?
Activity: 62
Hey. I think i read somewhere that IVY is making an exchange?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Build the network of participating financial institutions globally

Do you already have any positive agreements with some of the non-crypto financial institutions?
what are their reactions to you?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
This project is really a promising one. It would be nice to have an alternative way to do transactions which is more secure and anonymous. On the same note, project has integrated the use of IVYA token very smartly. Usually projects issue tokens just for ICO purposes with zero utility in project and later on tokens dump. But same is not the case with IVYA which will make it promising investment for future.
I have one doubt though, I want to know what is the universal applicability of IVY Platform. Like I live in India and here we use INR as currency. So is it possible that other person who live in US sends me USD and I receive INR in my bank? Such service is available on PayPal.
Activity: 28
I'm review in concept on your project, It's really interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: