Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥IVY🔥 FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT BUSINESS PAYMENTS GLOBALLY. - page 9. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
What do they plan to do with currency loss during the process of cryptocurrency transfers?
Activity: 84
What info do i need to provide to use Ivy Network?
KYC information consists of a variety of data fields and files that represent the identity of the user, such as name, email, phone, address, and government identification.
Activity: 112
So we are gonna get personal accounts. what if my information on the account will be outdated? Is there possibility to update it?
Activity: 26
Hope you find fairly resources to evolve your project!
Pretty good website, spotless plan, unprejudiced idea.  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 238
What info do i need to provide to use Ivy Network?
Activity: 266
Okay I have a couple of questions .
1- A one person used IVY successful for one time, do he  will need to repeat KYC steps again ? Or it will be stored after verified and bind to a unique address of sender and will not have to redo it all again every transaction ?

2- what is the mechanism of reprocess attached documents if it got failed to verify on the first time and it needed more papers to get verified ?
The Ivy Network will save all of the sender’s account information so that they do not have to provide the same information for subsequent transfers.
Activity: 266
Hey. So we will get accounts on ivy network to be able to use it’s functionality?
It is anticipated that senders and recipients will be able to create Ivy Network accounts at ivykoin.com and, after the registration process, receive unique sender identification information. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Okay I have a couple of questions .
1- A one person used IVY successful for one time, do he  will need to repeat KYC steps again ? Or it will be stored after verified and bind to a unique address of sender and will not have to redo it all again every transaction ?

2- what is the mechanism of reprocess attached documents if it got failed to verify on the first time and it needed more papers to get verified ?
Activity: 94
Hey. So we will get accounts on ivy network to be able to use it’s functionality?
Activity: 294
Ivy services will provide conversion for cryptocurrencies. Is it only for Ivy tokens?
Nope. Exchange services will allow customers to convert Tokens to and from a range of other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
What is the base functionality of this platform? If to say it briefly
Purchase or sale of Tokens;
View cryptocurrency exchange availability and exchange rates for common cryptocurrencies;
Estimate network charges and receive quotes for using Tokens;
View financial institution and financial intermediary mean times for transaction settlement;
View KYC data access logs with respect to personally identifiable information (for senders.)
You are welcome.
Activity: 94
Ivy services will provide conversion for cryptocurrencies. Is it only for Ivy tokens?
Activity: 151
Can someone tell me about Ivy’s team? Where can I find more information?
If you want more info on the team just visit www.ivykoin.com
Activity: 151
Hey, so they are competing with Ripple. is Ivy Network any better than them? Some advantages?
Designed to break KYC/KYT/AML barriers between cryptocurrency and existing financial system
Up to 74+ KYC, 120+ KYT data points and customer files per transaction
Decentralized system of transaction validation
Public coin economics driven by utility transaction volume on public ledger
Activity: 93
What is the base functionality of this platform? If to say it briefly
Activity: 74
Can someone tell me about Ivy’s team? Where can I find more information?
Activity: 108
How many data point Ivy network will allow for the inclusion?
It is anticipated that the Ivy Network will allow for the inclusion of more than 120 different KYT data points and more than 70 different KYC data points in transaction messages.
Activity: 80
Hey, so they are competing with Ripple. is Ivy Network any better than them? Some advantages?
Activity: 252
Provide revocable access to KYC/KYT data to financial institutions, accountants, company managers and others, depending on the information they require;
Based on the above, will the anonymity of digital currency be buried?
I guess you could say so. They will provide information to the banks, sellers etc. Sometimes even more info. For example, if a sender is making a payment in exchange for goods, the information the Ivy Network embeds into the transfer might include country of origin, final destination, proof of import duties paid or other identifying information.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I began to be interested in the subject of crypto-currencies, ICO conduct and the features of cryptomir. I think this project is able to take a leading position among similar solutions currently present in the ICO market. In fact, Ivy has repeatedly proven itself as an excellent investment project. I do not know, I personally liked the idea. Guys, be objective, the project deserves attention, the project will definitely be in the top.
Pages:
Jump to: