Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥IVY🔥 FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT BUSINESS PAYMENTS GLOBALLY. - page 4. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
oh i love this project. Have ivy been listen in Hitbtc?
Yes, they have been.
Activity: 63
oh i love this project. Have ivy been listen in Hitbtc?
Activity: 70
Where do I can register and account for Ivy tokens?
Activity: 58
What can you tell me about blockchain technology application in IVY?
The Company envisions the Ivy Private Network as consisting of validation nodes sponsored by entities other than itself. The Ivy Private Network will be validated directly by financial institutions and intermediaries, who are independent, yet aligned. This will greatly reduce thelikelihood of network spam and aligned incentives removes the need for block rewards that typically incentivize public blockchain networks.
Activity: 92
What can you tell about identity in the project?
If we talk about sender, then senders will register with the network prior to sending currency. It is assumed by the Ivy Network that recipients are identified by their respective financial institutions and intermediaries as part of establishing an account.
Activity: 266
What can you tell about identity in the project?
Activity: 74
Will there be some other bounty programs?
Activity: 119
What can you tell me about blockchain technology application in IVY?
Activity: 252
Hey. What is the total Tokens supply?
Total Token Supply: 1,610,924,200
Activity: 252
Hello. Do you have any bounty programs? Don’t want to miss any. Really love your project.
I think their bounty has already ended. You can check it here http://bounty.ivykoin.com/
Activity: 220
Hey! The project seems to me very promising, but what can you say about the architecture of the project?
It is intended that the Ivy Network will function through the use of a dual network architecture, where senders of Tokens operate on a public network (Ivy Public Network), and parties that provide the financial settlement to fiat currency participate on a private network (Ivy Private Network).
KYC/KYT/AML data supporting transactions will be captured in cryptographic containers that are generated from the Ivy Public Network interaction with the Ivy Network smart contracts and support the activities of the Ivy Private Network participants in facilitating transaction settlement.
This data will be stored and accessible by the financial institution and governing regulators of the fiat balance recipients.
Activity: 196
Hey! The project seems to me very promising, but what can you say about the architecture of the project?
Activity: 57
Hey. What is the total Tokens supply?
Activity: 74
Hello. Do you have any bounty programs? Don’t want to miss any. Really love your project.
Activity: 54
anyone know what data containers do they plan to use?
It is anticipated that the Ivy Network will use dxChain cryptographic containers to store KYT/KYC/AML data in a date container (Ivy Data Container). The data is collected through the interface of the Ivy application at the time the user submits their request for the transfer of currency. Contents of the Ivy Data Container are intended to include:

- Container metadata
- Transaction metadata
- Submitted transaction Details
- Sender identity information (as applicable)
- Supporting documentation and attachments
Using this format, each component of supporting data is independently and persistently encrypted to secure access at rest and during exchange using standard AES-256 symmetric and 4096 bit RSA asymmetric cryptographic methods, and SHA-384 message digests.
Activity: 112
It is anticipated that the Ivy Network will use dxChain cryptographic containers to store KYT/KYC/AML data in a date container (Ivy Data Container). The data is collected through the interface of the Ivy application at the time the user submits their request for the transfer of currency. Contents of the Ivy Data Container are intended to include:

- Container metadata
- Transaction metadata
- Submitted transaction Details
- Sender identity information (as applicable)
- Supporting documentation and attachments
What is their key strength if compare with centralized systems?
- Securely facilitate the transfer of cryptocurrency payments while associating KYC and KYT data via the trusted, distributed ivyKoin network
- Securely store an immutable reference to supporting transaction data in a public blockchain
- Embed more KYT & KYC information into the transfer than traditional payment methods
Activity: 63
What is their key strength if compare with centralized systems?
Activity: 93
When is the sale?
There is no sale date.

Why does the team not report the date of sale of tokens? it looks strange, because it is in the interests of the team to inform investors about when it will be possible to buy coins. this is not a positive indicator of the project.
No idea. Maybe they are not ready yet to announce it because they want to polish all?
Pages:
Jump to: