Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥IVY🔥 FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT BUSINESS PAYMENTS GLOBALLY. - page 7. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
can someone tell me their advantages? Will they be successful?
Activity: 154
So the Ivy project aims to create a network which can work with banks?
Activity: 94
It’s a great though for the future price of tokens but what if they end up very expensive and become prohibitive for each transaction for banks?
Activity: 151
How do they plan to verify the sender data and legitimacy of bank accounts?
The Ivy Network intends to verify basic sender data and legitimacy of bank accounts as part of the account opening process. The Ivy Network will provide initial identity document verification using various third-party services. Identity documents such as passports and drivers licenses are intended to be validated within minutes.
Then how is holders’ bank account information going to be verified?
Toward the same end, account holders’ bank account information is intended to be verified using a process whereby small deposits are placed into account holders’ bank accounts, and those deposit amounts are used to independently verify the successful connection between the Ivy Network and the bank account.
Thank you man. I was wondering about it too. You save me a question, haha
Activity: 54
The Ivy Network intends to verify basic sender data and legitimacy of bank accounts as part of the account opening process. The Ivy Network will provide initial identity document verification using various third-party services. Identity documents such as passports and drivers licenses are intended to be validated within minutes.
Toward the same end, account holders’ bank account information is intended to be verified using a process whereby small deposits are placed into account holders’ bank accounts, and those deposit amounts are used to independently verify the successful connection between the Ivy Network and the bank account.
Activity: 58
Activity: 238
Hey. So you required KYT and KY to participate? Is it necessary?
Yes. the need Know Your Customer (KYC) to satisfy Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and global AML requirements hashed into the blockchain and accessible as required. Also Ivy’s technology will provide Know Your Transaction (KYT) information that greatly exceeds regulatory requirements as will be hashed into the blockchain and accessible as required.
Activity: 53
Is there airdrop for the Ivy project? I don't see any info.
The IVY Airdrop has ended. Airdrop tokens are being distributed now. So you are late.
Activity: 53
What will be the information required to make a transaction?
Hey. Where can i get announcements and stuff about Ivy project?
Their telegram channel is the best way. https://t.me/ivykoinchat
Activity: 58
Activity: 80
Hey. So you required KYT and KY to participate? Is it necessary?
Is there airdrop for the Ivy project? I don't see any info.
Does anyone know something about their IvyPay? What is this?
It's a collaboration project between Ivy and HiveEx. The platform will utilise Ivy’s KYC/KYT (Know Your Consumer/Know Your Transaction) blockchain technology and smart contract through the IVY token, to meet financial institutions’ identity verification, regulatory and compliance requirements.
Where do they plan to launch? What countries?
I think its Australia only now. Maybe they will launch it somewhere else later.
That's too bad. But i hope they will launch it globally.
Activity: 83
It's a collaboration project between Ivy and HiveEx. The platform will utilise Ivy’s KYC/KYT (Know Your Consumer/Know Your Transaction) blockchain technology and smart contract through the IVY token, to meet financial institutions’ identity verification, regulatory and compliance requirements.
I think its Australia only now. Maybe they will launch it somewhere else later.
Activity: 83
Activity: 104
Hey. Where can i get announcements and stuff about Ivy project?
Pages:
Jump to: