Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥IVY🔥 FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT BUSINESS PAYMENTS GLOBALLY. - page 8. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I am check in white paper on your business, It's actually nice.
Activity: 220
In what blockchain asset exchanges Ivy available as for now?
Ivy available on:
HitBTC​;
Coinbene;
KKCOIN.
At least this is the ones i know
Thanks. Maybe you happen to also know about decentralized Ethereum asset exchanges?
No problem.  It's on IDEX and EtherDelta.
Activity: 93
Ivy available on:
HitBTC​;
Coinbene;
KKCOIN.
Thanks. Maybe you happen to also know about decentralized Ethereum asset exchanges?
Activity: 220
Ivy available on:
HitBTC​;
Coinbene;
KKCOIN.
Activity: 93
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Can you make an example of what KYC & KYT information are missing in a normal btc transaction?
Activity: 196
Will ivykoin.com be accessible from the phone? I find it comfortable.
Yes, ivykoin.com will be accessible by users via phone or mobile device
Activity: 238
The project idea is great. And I have a question. If I want to send cryptocurrency to someone’s bank account. Will he get fiat currency?
It is proposed that, the Ivy Network will provide a value exchange between counterparties where (1) a sending party seeks to send large sums of cryptocurrency to a receiving party and (2) the receiving party receives that cryptocurrency balance to a bank account in fiat currency.
What do I need to have or to do if I want to transfer currencies?
See it urself:
Both senders and receivers will be able to use Tokens to move cryptocurrency into financial institutions via the Ivy Network, which will be available for purchase at ivykoin.com and publicly on major exchanges. Account holders wishing to move other cryptocurrencies through the Ivy Network must trade third party cryptocurrencies into Tokens first.
Activity: 87
Will ivykoin.com be accessible from the phone? I find it comfortable.
Activity: 90
The project idea is great. And I have a question. If I want to send cryptocurrency to someone’s bank account. Will he get fiat currency?
It is proposed that, the Ivy Network will provide a value exchange between counterparties where (1) a sending party seeks to send large sums of cryptocurrency to a receiving party and (2) the receiving party receives that cryptocurrency balance to a bank account in fiat currency.
What do I need to have or to do if I want to transfer currencies?
This is just an honest project with qualitative features. Is there available any form of Bounty organised or planned to at all?
Yeap, they have https://bounty.ivykoin.com/
Activity: 223
This is just an honest project with qualitative features. Is there available any form of Bounty organised or planned to at all?
Activity: 252
What do they plan to do with currency loss during the process of cryptocurrency transfers?
Potential currency loss during the process of cryptocurrency transfers is one of the biggest inhibitors to mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies by merchants. The Company aims to develop a fixed price solution to remove currency loss due to cryptocurrency price volatility.
Hey. Can you tell what exactly is this solution?
the fixed price solution involves using a pool of treasury coins to be used specifically for USD fiat to USD fiat transactions involving two bank accounts. Fiat will be pulled from the senders bank account using an ODFI(“Originating Deposit Taking Financial Institution). The Ivy Network will then facilitate the conversion of the fiat into Tokens using a treasury of off-market tokens designed specifically for this purpose
What do they plan to do with currency loss during the process of cryptocurrency transfers?
Potential currency loss during the process of cryptocurrency transfers is one of the biggest inhibitors to mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies by merchants. The Company aims to develop a fixed price solution to remove currency loss due to cryptocurrency price volatility.
Hey. Can you tell what exactly is this solution?
what Ivy network can be used for? I just want to be able to purchase goods.
According to whitepaper:
Domestic or international purchases of goods;
Business to business services;
General transfer of value which is destined to be fiat in a financial institution;
Software licence purchases;
Real estate purchases;
Global investing;
Large personal transfers; and
Small personal transfers.
Activity: 90
copper member
Activity: 154
what Ivy network can be used for? I just want to be able to purchase goods.
Activity: 57
So we are gonna get personal accounts. what if my information on the account will be outdated? Is there possibility to update it?
When fully developed, accounts will be able to be managed through an online dashboard at ivykoin.com, including updating KYC and recurring transactional data.
Pages:
Jump to: