Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥IVY🔥 FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT BUSINESS PAYMENTS GLOBALLY. - page 6. (Read 5573 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 0
Hey guys. Why do you think IvyNetwork is better than Ripple?
Activity: 82
Idea is great. There will be cashiers to convert crypto in fiat currency, right?
there will be cashier services to convert Ivy tokens into fiat in traditional bank accounts via near instantaneous payment mechanisms.
Activity: 54
Hey there guys, can someone explain me what is the Ivy Private Network?
The Ivy Private Network is intended to distribute funds to the bank accounts of intended recipients by the use of private ivyNetwork contracts (ivyReceive Contracts).
Activity: 53
Hey there guys, can someone explain me what is the Ivy Private Network?
Activity: 49
Once Ivy implemented, there will be an option to use SWIFT payment system?
Yeap, you will be able to use payment systems such as the SWIFT protocol, CHIPS and Fedwire.
copper member
Activity: 97
Once Ivy implemented, there will be an option to use SWIFT payment system?
Activity: 95
Idea is great. There will be cashiers to convert crypto in fiat currency, right?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
As I understand it, Ivy Project creates a unique technology on blockchain for FIAT business operations and cryptocurrency. It will be very cool
yes this is a very interesting project hoping will be many investors who join to succeed this project. I think it's worth it to get support. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
As I understand it, Ivy Project creates a unique technology on blockchain for FIAT business operations and cryptocurrency. It will be very cool
So tookens will be submitted to an Ivy Network contract on the Ethereum network, where they are subsequently held in escrow. How does escrow completes?
The escrow state completes on the basis of two conditions: a) the transfer is successfully completed, in which case the Tokens are transferred to the Ivy Network, where they are sold on secondary markets or on the Company’s website for either cash or third party cryptocurrency, or, alternatively burned; or, b) the transfer fails, in which case the full amount of the Tokens submitted to the Ivy Network is refunded.
Good to know, that we will get our funds back if something wrong.
Activity: 238
So tookens will be submitted to an Ivy Network contract on the Ethereum network, where they are subsequently held in escrow. How does escrow completes?
The escrow state completes on the basis of two conditions: a) the transfer is successfully completed, in which case the Tokens are transferred to the Ivy Network, where they are sold on secondary markets or on the Company’s website for either cash or third party cryptocurrency, or, alternatively burned; or, b) the transfer fails, in which case the full amount of the Tokens submitted to the Ivy Network is refunded.
Activity: 154
Hey guys. Ivy is using ERC20? Or maybe something else?
Yeap, they are using ERC20
copper member
Activity: 154
Hey guys. Ivy is using ERC20? Or maybe something else?
Activity: 83
Do we need to exchange our cryptocurrency if we want to send it?
Once the Ivy Network is operational, it is anticipated that public parties seeking to send third party cryptocurrency to the account of an intended recipient must exchange their cryptocurrency for Tokens at a public exchange or purchase Tokens directly from the Ivy Network.
Activity: 83
what architecture Ivy network gonna use? It’s important.
It is intended that the Ivy Network will function through the use of a dual network architecture, where senders of Tokens operate on a public network (Ivy Public Network), and parties that provide the financial settlement to fiat currency participate on a private network (Ivy Private Network)
Activity: 84
Do we need to exchange our cryptocurrency if we want to send it?
Activity: 58
what architecture Ivy network gonna use? It’s important.
Activity: 252
can someone tell me their advantages? Will they be successful?
A Blue Sky Market
 Potential continued cryptocurrency market growth
 Potential penetration of global financial institution transactions
Highly Disruptive Technology
 It is anticipated that the Ivy Network will have architectural improvements compared to Ripple, our closest peer and the global leading Altcoin. Ripple currently has a market capitalisation of ~US$124bn
And they have amazing team. I bet they will succeed.
Activity: 252
So the Ivy project aims to create a network which can work with banks?
Yes, they aim for banks. The Tokens will be a blockchain based cryptocurrency intended for transactions with financial institutions and embeds far more Know Your Transaction KYT and KYC information into payments than incumbent payment networks, including current baseline payment systems such as the SWIFT protocol, CHIPS and Fedwire
Pages:
Jump to: