Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 2. (Read 80962 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
Dead thread. Really sad but then again, opportunity for maximum financial gains.
Most people are lazy in posting when they are not seeing a good price.
Obviously, IXT is really down and we are just waiting until the bull will come again to make the investors come alive.
If bitcoin will move like last year, then IXT and the rest of the altcoins will follow.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Dead thread. Really sad but then again, opportunity for maximum financial gains.
Activity: 588
EVOS

That is the problem most coin are facing right now, the liquidity problem because we are in the bear market
and in this season, money are not flowing in crypto. But, we should have that patience if we believe on the long term potential of IXT, time will come
this simple problem will be solve.
That's right, that's what's happening on the market right now. And it seems this trend will last more than one month, and will be long. It will be necessary to have patience.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
Activity: 4
I know a lot of data projects last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?

I have been watching this one for a while and have been wondering about the same question. There was a time when they talked more about their development details. Even then, it was confusing what they were trying to do. Once they were even building a blockchain based social network for insurers (madness). The headline has been a marketplace, which doesn't seem to be what they are doing now. Also interesting comments: https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/ixt/forum/ETH (just checked LinkedIn and they seem to have only 3 developers, and 1 "blockchain dev", more marketing staffs though)
Activity: 30
I know a lot of data projects last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
Activity: 73
InsureX is tackling a big problem that needs to be fixed and if successful, token value can appreciate substantially. The potential is great, but execution is key and it is unclear from what we see now. If the team is able to deliver, I believe the InsureX platform can scale dramatically which is great for the long-term value of IXT.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Well this IXT is rallying  hard more than the other coins. So much illiquidity.
That is the problem most coin are facing right now, the liquidity problem because we are in the bear market
and in this season, money are not flowing in crypto. But, we should have that patience if we believe on the long term potential of IXT, time will come
this simple problem will be solve.
Activity: 859
Well this IXT is rallying  hard more than the other coins. So much illiquidity.
Activity: 112
The international insurance industry is enormous, and InsureX plans to revolutionize the industry in a way that minimizes costs across providers and clients.The platform will be available as a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform running on the Ethereum blockchain. It will facilitate the fast and secure transfer of information between two parties – like the insurance company and the client. Clients can send medical data to the insurance company in a secure way, for example, while insurance companies can reduce costs across their organization.London-based InsureX has ambitious plans for the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I will second you definitely if that news about launch of product about three weeks ago was coming out during normal market conditions was sufficient to move the market well. People are irrelevant from what's going on referring on development side or are too afraid to take risk at the moment. Once all this is over huge increases in few markets can be expected based on work they did during bearish waves.
I also support this project,taking into account the current situation in the market, the guys showed us good activity and excellent results.Virtual money will eventually come into our lives, and therefore the demand for this platform will gradually increase.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I will second you definitely if that news about launch of product about three weeks ago was coming out during normal market conditions was sufficient to move the market well. People are irrelevant from what's going on referring on development side or are too afraid to take risk at the moment. Once all this is over huge increases in few markets can be expected based on work they did during bearish waves.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

This announcement falls on an empty room. For the initiative, it's a major milestone but no one is listening or buying for speculation in the exchanges cuz it's empty. Tsk tsk the whole alt market got empty fast.
Timing is really important, for a project, I would rather wait until the market will be better and they should announce their big announcement
at that time. People might see it a good progress but with the performance of bitcoin, people are in doubt to invest.

That is sadly the sentiment of most crypto watchers on the sidelines right now. Most are waiting for some signal of a trend reversal before going in. However reading some crypto-related news, I'm sure most are just waiting to put back capital.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

This announcement falls on an empty room. For the initiative, it's a major milestone but no one is listening or buying for speculation in the exchanges cuz it's empty. Tsk tsk the whole alt market got empty fast.
Timing is really important, for a project, I would rather wait until the market will be better and they should announce their big announcement
at that time. People might see it a good progress but with the performance of bitcoin, people are in doubt to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 41
This is probably one final step to take the cryptocurrencies to masses for adoption seeing top Swiss stock exchanges ready to start trading. On the other side ETF of Bitcoin has been applied plus regulation there is lot of going on around us. InsureX will be among top projects getting benefit to see its platform's usage being in one of the very important services area for human beings.
We can only see the positive effect if all the things you said will come into reality.
As of now, there is only little reaction on the market, not enough to cause bull run and to take the price up.
By the way, I just notice that IXT (IXT) is written in coinmarketcap instead of IXT(insurex), anyone can explain this?
Link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixledger/#markets

IXLedger is the Marketplace and IXT is the token.

As I understand it:
Insurance companies, traders and brokers can purchase the IXT token.
And the token can be used as a payment method on the IXLedger marketplace.

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
This is probably one final step to take the cryptocurrencies to masses for adoption seeing top Swiss stock exchanges ready to start trading. On the other side ETF of Bitcoin has been applied plus regulation there is lot of going on around us. InsureX will be among top projects getting benefit to see its platform's usage being in one of the very important services area for human beings.
We can only see the positive effect if all the things you said will come into reality.
As of now, there is only little reaction on the market, not enough to cause bull run and to take the price up.
By the way, I just notice that IXT (IXT) is written in coinmarketcap instead of IXT(insurex), anyone can explain this?
Link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixledger/#markets
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 42
We welcome InsureX to our website where we feature coin statistics, market capitalization, coin investment ratings and Machine Learning based price forecasts. We wish the best in the future!

TIXT: https://walletinvestor.com/currency/ixt

Forecasts and additional information will be present soon as we gather data.
Pages:
Jump to: