Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IXT] InsureX - blockchain-secured marketplace for Insurance - page 4. (Read 80962 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's good to know that their purpose is help those who are in the insurance sector. I hope, this project will help more insurance providers to reduce their cost.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello iXledger believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of iXledger at: https://cointopper.com/coin/ixledger

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I do agree people need to be more open when it comes to talk about exchanges. Like projects there is some kind of competition among exchanges as well and this whole space tokens plus trading platforms are moving very fast. Exchanges which failed to become friendly have become story of past and will be very hard for them to make come back. InsureX team is choosing good trading platforms which have readers and volume both.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Holy shit, listing at Bit-Z is monumental for Insurex. Forget Bittrex or Poloniex, they are now abandoned by many traders. Bittrex is around 23 in ranking while Poloniex is around 35. Bit-Z is number 10 in 24 hour trading volume. This is a big deal to vote.
Activity: 182
IXT Vote for Launch
https://support.bit-z.pro/hc/en-us/articles/360004832454-IXT-Vote-for-Launch

Dear traders,
IXT vote will open.  Voting entrance

Voting bonus: 465,000 IXT
Start time: 15:00, May 29, 2018 (UTC/GMT+08:00).
End time: 15:00, June 5, 2018 (UTC/GMT+08:00).
Hope you will enjoy it!

Voting rules
Project Target Votes : 2,000,000 VTC
Per Person Votes: 50 VTC - 1,000 VTC for each project

Voting Instructions
1. At the end of the voting period, IXT will be launched on Bit-Z if the vote number reaches our target, 2,000,000 VTC.
Total reward: (Your Vote Number / Total Vote Number) * Total Voting Reward
The bonus will be distributed to supporters according to their voting weights and the VTC will not be returned.
2. At the end of the voting period, if the target is not reached, the VTC will be returned in full without any additional reward.
3. As always, Bit-Z reserves the right to final interpretation.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
There is nothing to say contrary on the growing competition among blockchain based insurance projects. Having good product alone without proper exposure and marketing will not be effective. It is need of time and industry to give equal importance to every single aspect to be first mover in markets which have potential and looking to be explored.
I am sure the exposure you are talking here is on exchanges.
I also think we need to be in big exchanges so people will know about this good project, I was once an ICO participant of this project
and until now I am hoping the volume will grow, however, I only see hitbtc at the moment, we only rise when in the bull season.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
18th of May — iXledger Weekly Update!
Major Milestone Achieved — iXledger is Ready to Launch!

Major Milestone

The iXledger team has working around-the-clock to get the platform launched and live, which is a major milestone. Follow up meetings took place this week to finalize the commercial agreement that is currently underway.

Commercial

The team met with a business partner this week to demo the platform and finalize the terms for a commercial agreement. Process and other operational aspects are currently being finalized to officially launch the platform.

iXledger Website

A new and improved version of the iXledger website was launched earlier this week.

https://medium.com/ixledger/18th-of-may-ixledger-weekly-update-859f2bdacdbf

Great news! But as you can see Ethereum token price movements are still tethered to Bitcoin's price movements. So most traders are still out of trading altcoins and tokens and are still on the sidelines waiting for an obvious market upturn.
There is nothing to say contrary on the growing competition among blockchain based insurance projects. Having good product alone without proper exposure and marketing will not be effective. It is need of time and industry to give equal importance to every single aspect to be first mover in markets which have potential and looking to be explored.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
The insurance industry is currently manual, paper heavy, slow, and error-prone, which allows a lot of room for blockchain technology to disrupt the industry.

Agreed with you blockchain is the only technology who have great solution for this industry. I also believe in long run this project will out perform and will get leading position into this industry because it has really good platform.
There is a wide competition out there, if they will not perform they will not last.
As for now, only hitbtc is the biggest of the exchanges they have listed, I am looking we will be added in a bigger exchange as that would
open big opportunity.
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
18th of May — iXledger Weekly Update!
Major Milestone Achieved — iXledger is Ready to Launch!

Major Milestone

The iXledger team has working around-the-clock to get the platform launched and live, which is a major milestone. Follow up meetings took place this week to finalize the commercial agreement that is currently underway.

Commercial

The team met with a business partner this week to demo the platform and finalize the terms for a commercial agreement. Process and other operational aspects are currently being finalized to officially launch the platform.

iXledger Website

A new and improved version of the iXledger website was launched earlier this week.

https://medium.com/ixledger/18th-of-may-ixledger-weekly-update-859f2bdacdbf

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
The insurance industry is currently manual, paper heavy, slow, and error-prone, which allows a lot of room for blockchain technology to disrupt the industry.

Agreed with you blockchain is the only technology who have great solution for this industry. I also believe in long run this project will out perform and will get leading position into this industry because it has really good platform.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
Activity: 41
Soon a lot of good things will happen for IXledger.
I look forward to the announcements!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
11th of May — iXledger Weekly Update!
Featured in Finnovating Blockchain Insurtech Ecosystem and US InsurTech Rising

iXledger has been included in the Finnovating Blockchain Insurtech Ecosystem, the 1st Global Map for Blockchain InsurTech. The section is called ‘Marketplace’ which is listed on the top and center of the insurtech infographic. https://medium.com/@info_58108/11th-of-may-ixledger-weekly-update-7bc68d905fb
Activity: 26
Wow it looks like good project.  Smiley
Do you plan to do with the development of the project in the near future? I think it will popular with more and more people
Weekly update has very good material to read about the priorities and current status of development. What made my day was the small update on being very close to launch the real working product. These partnerships will show impact when product will have been delivered. I am sure we will see people talking for not having enough time for accumulation again after rise.
Activity: 88
 Tell me, what do you plan to do with the development of the project in the near future?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
True, we cannot conclude now and the best thing we can do now is jut to hold and wait for the right timing of selling it, it's a big project that just needs time and the first thing to happen that we can expect is to see it in bigger exchange, probably bittrex then the real volume will just show.
If we wish to be in a big exchange we should aim an exchange bigger than bittrex.
Binance is for me the biggest now and there is so much hype once the coins get listed in Binance and we can see some good pump.
I think the team should consider this and do the right timing when listing.
Activity: 90
True, we cannot conclude now and the best thing we can do now is jut to hold and wait for the right timing of selling it, it's a big project that just needs time and the first thing to happen that we can expect is to see it in bigger exchange, probably bittrex then the real volume will just show.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Looking forward to what comes out of the partnership with https://selfinsurancemarket.com/

Dominic from self Insurance Market went to the London office of IXledger.

Pages:
Jump to: