Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JimCoin [JIM] A currency for Jims, by Jims. - page 14. (Read 6176 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 135
Why not relaunch JimCoin when you have a working wallet? Nobody can get this one working.

Use the CLI wallet. It is working fine for me.

windows wallet also working fine... but we have dont pool
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
Why not relaunch JimCoin when you have a working wallet? Nobody can get this one working.

Use the CLI wallet. It is working fine for me.

it would be fairer if all the wallets provided worked immediately from launch. Miners shouldn't have to waste time trying to find out which works by trial and error.
Activity: 253
Merit: 252
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
The pool will work when?
Why ?
you have to have to daemon (jimcoind) running before you can run the wallet so it has something to connect to, also the windows installer has been updated to include Qt5Network.dll.  Uninstall from control panel and use the new installer from the ANN post to re-install.

thx  now work good Smiley

what is with pool?
Update available on the site?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
you have to have to daemon (jimcoind) running before you can run the wallet so it has something to connect to, also the windows installer has been updated to include Qt5Network.dll.  Uninstall from control panel and use the new installer from the ANN post to re-install.
the command "start_mining" on the client wallet doesnt work.
"Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon (http://localhost:8447)."
Activity: 11
Qt5Network.dll downloaded from google, then JimCoin.exe shows "Error 0xc000007b" at launch
Activity: 35
Qt5Network.dll was missing, can you upload with that too? cuz when manually use from google, there will be another error
Windows GUI
Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon (http://localhost:8447).
Windows wallet does not work, but nice project good luck  cli wallet is OK Thank you
ATTENTION! POOL IS DOWN! payments are not working properly.  Feel free to solo mine in the mean time i will update when i have it fixed.  Please be patient...I'm just Jim.
Activity: 35
For you, Jim ... no. It's your coin, the JimCoin.
By the way, there are worst or better coin that start with a worst prez than ours. So congrats Smiley

So who is Jim? Is he significant in human history? Or he's naming this coin after the dev?   Tongue

dont you dare talk to my Jimmy like that Angry Angry Grin

and pool down for some reason, sheet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Are you the only one that develop this project ? there is no the team?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For you, Jim ... no. It's your coin, the JimCoin.
By the way, there are worst or better coin that start with a worst prez than ours. So congrats Smiley

So who is Jim? Is he significant in human history? Or he's naming this coin after the dev?   Tongue
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
Hey dev, the Windows wallet is throwing up an error: "The code execution cannot proceed because Qt5Network.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
I tried repairing and reinstalling but got the same error.
Pages:
Jump to: