Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JimCoin [JIM] A currency for Jims, by Jims. - page 15. (Read 6176 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
the wallet does not work
I saw a need for JimCoin in my life, so i filled it.  Feels good.  Now lets see where we can take this bad boy.
Activity: 65
For you, Jim ... no. It's your coin, the JimCoin.
By the way, there are worst or better coin that start with a worst prez than ours. So congrats Smiley
Does there have to be a reason why?  Wink
Activity: 65
I'm very curious ... WHY ?
JimCoin

JimCoin alone moves the wheels of history.  Have you ever asked yourselves in an hour of meditation - which everyone finds during the day - how long we have been striving for greatness? Not only the years we've been at war - the war of work - but from the moment as a child when we realize the world could be conquered. It has been a lifetime struggle, a never-ending fight I say to you, and you will understand that it is a privilege to fight. Cryptocurrency enthusiests of the internet, I ask you once more rise and be worthy of this historical hour.  No revolution is worth anything unless it can defend itself. Some people will tell you crypto is a bad word. They'll conjure up images of black market drug deals, and ransomware charlatans. This is our duty to change their perception. I say, cryptomen and women of the world... unite. We must never acquiesce, for it is together... TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL.

GUI Wallet
CLI Wallet

Features
  • 2 minute block time for speedy confirmations
  • Untraceable payments and Unlinkable transactions for true anonymity
  • Resistant to blockchain analysis thanks to non-repeating, one-time addresses
  • Smooth block reward reduction to avoid volatility caused by sudden changes in supply
  • CryptoNight PoW makes ASIC mining impractical and ensures that CPU and GPU mining perform roughly 1:1
  • Adaptive block size that varies based on demand of the network
  • c'mon Jim..its JimCoin

Specifications
  • Ticker: JIM
  • Block Time: 120 seconds
  • Block Reward: Smooth reduction each block
  • Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 JIM
  • P2P Port: 8446
  • RPC Port: 8447
  • Proof of Work Algorithm: CryptoNight

Resources
Pages: