Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 35. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
And by chance there is no branch to separate for the bounty? Two weeks of copying Twitter links for the report is good, but it’s rather tedious to pull them out from the depth of the account.
Activity: 238
not such a big amount so I think they will collect without problems
Activity: 168
The bounty company is very weak! Yes, and the project most likely has not been thought out, it is clear that the grandmas want to whip up. Will not work!
I joined the bounty company twitter, I wish you all good luck!
Activity: 28
What are your reserves and your plans to start with? It would be incredibly hard to implement so large project.
Activity: 140
The bounty company is very weak! Yes, and the project most likely has not been thought out, it is clear that the grandmas want to whip up. Will not work!
Activity: 196
The idea is a complete bottom, but don’t worry, it will not collect a normal amount, so I’m probably not going to happen.
we can say there will be net income
Activity: 140
will there be a roadmap, where can I see the table of the company accepted in the bounty?

By the way, on this occasion, when installing wind generators, certain terrain conditions and the absence of settlements in the vicinity are required.
There are no problems with this conditions in Mongolia, also the weather is really suitable for the wind farms.
Activity: 238
The idea is not very punchy, as it seems to me ... In fact, they want to raise money to build hydroelectric power plants and use the generated electricity for mining .. Talking about the environmental friendliness of such a process can only be conditional. Nuclear power plants do less harm to nature.
And how much will this coin cost?
about 0.2 ethers
And how much will this coin cost?
It seems that the project is interesting, but the 1% bounty is too little...
that wind farm makes sense really. here in Mongolia we have wind almost constantly

now prices for windmills can rise
You can make farms where there will be windmills and solar generators

The question is can it be profitable, what is the buyback period and what are the risks.
Mongolia has lots of resources: 160 billion tons of coal AND more than 300 sunny days in a year
did not see the bounty pool. and on social programs allocated only %? why so little? at least reports were then removed from Twitter for 5% then))
The company registered on Twitter, it is not very tiring. But the deadlines, within 60 days after the end of sales, there will be a settlement with us, it’s a bit much, why so delay, in the crypt everything changes at lightning speed. Or didn’t finish something related to the project
did not see the bounty pool. and on social programs allocated only %? why so little? at least reports were then removed from Twitter for 5% then))
Mining again and green energy again
This is not surprising, entire funds on presales with big bonuses go into hype projects and then they pour out and roll out a coin on the exchange, investors chase only X. Rarely people do invest in an idea.
Pages:
Jump to: