Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 34. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
They have some kind of greedy hardcap, they scare only investors, until the last days, ieo, it’s clear that they will not collect
soon, it will be unrealistic to collect even a minimum if the project is not of high quality or not interesting to people.
Activity: 196
They have some kind of greedy hardcap, they scare only investors, until the last days, ieo, it’s clear that they will not collect
Activity: 28
What about geothermal and hydro resources of Mongolia? Won't it be possible to produce energy from them?
How can I find out how much has been collected at the moment?
Activity: 140
Using only renewable energy sources for cryptocurrency production will reduce the negative environmental impact of mining.
Activity: 112
And where then to see how many tokens earned on the Bounty?
at the end of the company, they will calculate all the shares and after the payments you will see in your wallet
And where then to see how many tokens earned on the Bounty?

In such cases, you need to consider carefully, because Solar panels, in addition to the initially high cost of installation, also require periodic maintenance, such as replacing batteries, for example.
This is basically normal, but it's all long and not 100% so I do not advise.
Where will the windmills be located?
Central Mongolia, just like solar panels and coal power plant. They are going to build an industrial park there.
I correctly understood that the rewards will be on Bounty from the sold tokens and only one percent of all sold tokens in it?
white paper is well written, easy to read. Like a fairy tale about two girls who dreamed of making money and taking care of the environment.
I correctly understood that the rewards will be on Bounty from the sold tokens and only one percent of all sold tokens in it?
Activity: 238
I put on the signature of the project, read the information about it, I liked the idea.
What is the news about IEO?
it hasn’t been held yet
Activity: 140
I put on the signature of the project, read the information about it, I liked the idea.
What is the news about IEO?

By the way, on this occasion, when installing wind generators, certain terrain conditions and the absence of settlements in the vicinity are required. In addition, a very long payback period.
Bitcoin mining consumes 0.13% of the world's electricity. Mining with renewable energy alone will not have a devastating effect on the environment.
Karvuon team doesn't concentrate on the alternative energy at first, they will build a large coal power plant, so buyback period will be decreased.
Activity: 238
Teams always decide the price of IEO. This is usually based on overall supply and many factors. If someone sets the IEO price list at $ 10, why do you think that this value will be lower later on since IEO investors will not be able to sell below the IEO price, and therefore, by logic, the price could rise only?
as I understand it, some gingerbread will drip to the token holders
Teams always decide the price of IEO. This is usually based on overall supply and many factors. If someone sets the IEO price list at $ 10, why do you think that this value will be lower later on since IEO investors will not be able to sell below the IEO price, and therefore, by logic, the price could rise only?
How many percents are allocated to the bounty pool of the collected amount for ICO?
only 1
wow.that’s greedy
Karvuon currently owns 327 million tons of JORC-approved coal deposits in Mongolia, and plans to start with this traditional energy source in order to build and operate renewable energy plants.
How many percents are allocated to the bounty pool of the collected amount for ICO?
only 1
Pages:
Jump to: