Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 43. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I don’t understand why everyone is so afraid of laying the connection between production and the blockchain?
We’ve been trying for a year to resolve this issue, so that it’s honest and without fraud, until it really works out, there seems to be a strong opinion about the complete incompatibility of these two areas, and we are trying to solve the problem of decoupling the concept of token and stock, because they really not compatible.
Activity: 168
I don’t understand why everyone is so afraid of laying the connection between production and the blockchain?
Activity: 112
So this equipment is not quite for millionaires…
everything depends on the climate
Oh yes, I’ll add for clarity — why else does this model work so well — the cost of an outlet in the states (of electricity) is incomparably higher than ours, and therefore they do not seem to pay the loan payments/cost of this equipment as large as they seem to us (in Mongolia).
Activity: 168
everything depends on the climate
I have a good friend who is installing solar panels in California. He is a simple installer. When he talked about the business model of his company, I was already choked with how simple and ingenious everything is. The number of panels is calculated for 100% of electricity consumption, i.e. from external networks, the house becomes independent.
but the equipment is super expensive!!!!
Yes, the equipment is quite expensive. But. The bank absolutely calmly issues a loan secured by the equipment. The monthly payment for the client to the bank, taking into account interest, is significantly lower than its previous utility bills for electricity.
what about warranty for equipment?
I don’t remember exactly, but I was struck by the figure - they give 10 or 20 years. During the guarantee period, the client fully repays the debt to the bank.
I have a good friend who is installing solar panels in California. He is a simple installer. When he talked about the business model of his company, I was already choked with how simple and ingenious everything is. The number of panels is calculated for 100% of electricity consumption, i.e. from external networks, the house becomes independent.
Yes, the equipment is quite expensive. But. The bank absolutely calmly issues a loan secured by the equipment. The monthly payment for the client to the bank, taking into account interest, is significantly lower than its previous utility bills for electricity.
what about warranty for equipment?
in the cryptocurrency market, the majority are chasing after 1000% tomorrow
Activity: 238
Anyway, there will be people who believe in your project. people consider every project to be a scam now, it’s obvious, you yourself must understand that everyone who enters the market right now is often deceived than they want to make a really working project. From here people have such thoughts.
Now, if you think so, what should I do so that people believe me and invest some money in my project, how can I convince them if I want to remain anonymous and just work!?
Anyway, there will be people who believe in your project. people consider every project to be a scam now, it’s obvious, you yourself must understand that everyone who enters the market right now is often deceived than they want to make a really working project. From here people have such thoughts.
Activity: 238
but if you think carefully, then only enthusiasts will support their own kind
I do not think that a project that does not need tokens should be supported by the community, as this will push scam coins to the market.
Why scammers, and if I really want to make my own project and launch tokens for it, I don’t want to deceive people, I’m interested in the capital for work, and the implementation of my projects, do you think that everyone should deceive?
I do not think that a project that does not need tokens should be supported by the community, as this will push scam coins to the market.
it’s not bad guys, ahead of the rest as they say, though such a project can be conducted without tokens.
Activity: 140
Well, the idea is great - the generation of electricity from solar energy. You can issue tokens and continue to work according to the scheme you described. Then, if the matter is trampled, get hold of capital from the business and buy back their shares from investors. There will be such a business with a capital B. you need to do this in the region with the largest number of sunny days in a year.
I’m not quite sure that such a project needs tokens, it will exist perfectly without them unless they become some kind of marketing catalyst.
Well, the idea is great - the generation of electricity from solar energy. You can issue tokens and continue to work according to the scheme you described. Then, if the matter is trampled, get hold of capital from the business and buy back their shares from investors. There will be such a business with a capital B. you need to do this in the region with the largest number of sunny days in a year.
Activity: 140
Interested in this, but what is the price of the issue? And why create tokens for this? This is already in demand, the market is not practically occupied.
as for tokens, the question is more than good, personally, it seems to me that projects of this format can live quietly without cryptocurrency, and its presence most likely carries an additional "marketing" character
Pages:
Jump to: