Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 38. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
they are not the first) there are tones of similar projects. Portable environmentally friendly mining blocks. but there’s still a chip in their mobility. rolled on the field to solar panels, chopped up and lanes
Activity: 140
Solar panels are the best option. They are easier to maintain than other alternative energy sources. In addition, the requirements for the installation area are minimal, the payback of energy will be clearly faster.
Activity: 28
Mongolia is in top-10 of coal reserves, so why not to use these resources among the others at first?
Activity: 238
In addition to windmills, another option is to consider water resources.
A 200 MW coal-fired power plant is going to be launched by Karvuon, I think it's going to be the biggest one in Mongolia.

Well, the idea is great - the generation of electricity from solar energy. You can issue tokens and continue to work according to the scheme you described. Then, if the matter is trampled, get hold of capital from the business and buy back their shares from investors. There will be such a business with a capital B. you need to do this in the region with the largest number of sunny days in a year.
Not only the solar energy, but the wind energy (that is really suitable for Mongolian climate), that can be even more profitable.
I can't be sure what type of energy can be more profitable especially talking about crypto mining farms in Mongolia in 2022 or later.
Coal energy will be the most profitable and the coal power plant will be the biggest. So don't build any illusions about the renewable energy only.

China and Mongolia: what is the difference? In technology or rather in legislative system?
In the scalability. China has a population of 1.5B and Mongolia of 3M. China is the leader of alternative energy and will remain it.
That's right, but I think it can be called a conventionality before the launch of all power plants which won't happen soon.
If I buy Karvuon tokens, they will represent certain number of energy, right?
Activity: 112
now prices for windmills can rise
You can make farms where there will be windmills and solar generators
now prices for windmills can rise
By the way, on this occasion, when installing wind generators, certain terrain conditions and the absence of settlements in the vicinity are required. In addition, a very long payback period.
Bitcoin mining consumes 0.13% of the world's electricity. Mining with renewable energy alone will not have a devastating effect on the environment.
By the way, on this occasion, when installing wind generators, certain terrain conditions and the absence of settlements in the vicinity are required. In addition, a very long payback period.
Activity: 168
In such cases, you need to consider carefully, because Solar panels, in addition to the initially high cost of installation, also require periodic maintenance, such as replacing batteries, for example.
This is basically normal, but it's all long and not 100% so I do not advise.
Where will the windmills be located?
In such cases, you need to consider carefully, because Solar panels, in addition to the initially high cost of installation, also require periodic maintenance, such as replacing batteries, for example.
This is basically normal, but it's all long and not 100% so I do not advise.
Mining is therefore a risky activity (if you are not a manufacturer of equipment) and even complicating it with expensive electricity is clearly not worth it.
Well, here again, the question arises of investing in solar panels ... also not a cheap pleasure. Or do you plan to make them yourself from beer cans?
Consider the fact that primary costs will be colossal. Of course, you will spend less on electricity, but the payback of your farm will begin with 2 two years of operation, not earlier.
as far as I know, solar panels for a cottage cost a looot, if you need the same for mining, then you get too much investment, and you still have to buy a farm
Well, here again, the question arises of investing in solar panels ... also not a cheap pleasure. Or do you plan to make them yourself from beer cans?
Consider the fact that primary costs will be colossal. Of course, you will spend less on electricity, but the payback of your farm will begin with 2 two years of operation, not earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: