Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 41. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think after IEO and listing (that will happen really soon), we'll be able to make the first predictions about the project's future.

what country is this project from?
All the team is from Mongolia and the project will be launched in Central Mongolia as well.
Karvuon is a project with real usage and the team with connections with government, it doesn't promise 1000% ROI or anything like that.

Well, the idea is great - the generation of electricity from solar energy. You can issue tokens and continue to work according to the scheme you described. Then, if the matter is trampled, get hold of capital from the business and buy back their shares from investors. There will be such a business with a capital B. you need to do this in the region with the largest number of sunny days in a year.
Not only the solar energy, but the wind energy (that is really suitable for Mongolian climate), that can be even more profitable.

but if you think carefully, then only enthusiasts will support their own kind
I do not think that a project that does not need tokens should be supported by the community, as this will push scam coins to the market.
What do you mean? karvuon really needs utility tokens for their platform. Utility tokens will represent mining powers.
.The Karvuon Smart Grid system is extremely important to the development of Mongolia as a country and for bitcoin mining generally as well.
Activity: 140
the payback period in Germany would be tens of years. Too few sunny days, although in cloudy weather, production is proceeding, but in disproportionately smaller volumes from the planned. In winter, snow sweeps the batteries, at other times of the year, one should not forget about dust and foliage, which reduces the efficiency of the panels.
Activity: 196
I don’t know how the author realized all this, but my friend tried to find out the whole thing with solar panels. There seems to be a law, but in fact it is not being implemented and no one will pay you money for the excess.

I have a good friend who is installing solar panels in California. He is a simple installer. When he talked about the business model of his company, I was already choked with how simple and ingenious everything is. The number of panels is calculated for 100% of electricity consumption, i.e. from external networks, the house becomes independent.
Don't compare California and Mongolia, that's two different worlds. But the equipment is expensive anyway.
Activity: 168
I think that the emergence of normal technologies is hindered by those who are not profitable. sad.
Promising industry. It seems to me worth working in this direction, only you need to calculate everything in detail. It's not one year, but it's worth it.
I completely agree. This is a niche that is still open for investment and development. definitely payback topic.
Activity: 112
Promising industry. It seems to me worth working in this direction, only you need to calculate everything in detail. It's not one year, but it's worth it.
in Sweden the culture of consumption has been brought up since childhood
I like ideas related to alternative energy. environmental problems are closely related to economic problems. consumer society is digging a hole for itself more and more.
Activity: 238
emmm, guys, what are you all talking about? The generated energy will be used to mint Karvuon tokens. The energy is not meant for your homes.
But do you agree that according to the scheme described by me above, even with periodic use of external networks for a user in California and for all participants in this operation to install panels, is there any benefit?
the price of electricity, loan conditions, the availability of subsidies for surpluses when storage is not possible, etc. I can imagine that there will be a profitable combination.
emmm, guys, what are you all talking about? The generated energy will be used to mint Karvuon tokens. The energy is not meant for your homes.
But do you agree that according to the scheme described by me above, even with periodic use of external networks for a user in California and for all participants in this operation to install panels, is there any benefit?
Activity: 238
The number of panels is calculated for 100% of electricity consumption, i.e. from external networks, the house becomes independent.
sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought that the panels are designed for 100% of electricity consumption and the house becomes independent of external networks.
The number of panels is calculated for 100% of electricity consumption, i.e. from external networks, the house becomes independent.
For us, for example, solar panels on houses are more likely as a rule than their rarity and return on investment is very very fast and, in general, alternative energy sources pay for themselves very quickly compared to standard sources and are popular.
this is what we are saying that, despite our not very favorable weather, the technologies are quite adapted for use in temperate latitudes

Would you yourself be ready to give your hard-earned money to an anonymous developer, only against promises? I think it’s unlikely.
Pages:
Jump to: