Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 39. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, I think I’m starting to mine! And I want to install solar panels on my roof. Any advice?
It depends on what capacity you have for solar panels, if you add more windmills + stationary electricity, then I see it will be possible to save quite a lot. But equipment, batteries, etc. will cost not a little money. I would make windmills on my own, buy batteries, spend the rest on farms.
it makes sense to put windmills and solar panels, because they are useful in everyday life, if not mine.
but on average, one farm from 6-8 eats from 700-1200 W, for power supply they take x2 600-800 W of the power supply, so consider it.
Activity: 238
Hello everyone, I think I’m starting to mine! And I want to install solar panels on my roof. Any advice?
It depends on what capacity you have for solar panels, if you add more windmills + stationary electricity, then I see it will be possible to save quite a lot. But equipment, batteries, etc. will cost not a little money. I would make windmills on my own, buy batteries, spend the rest on farms.
it makes sense to put windmills and solar panels, because they are useful in everyday life, if not mine.
Activity: 196
It is really economical and environmentally friendly, but the state earns huge sums on us. Most likely, bright ideas that are useful for humanity will crush the bud.
I would like to know if there are already any power-generating solar energy, or for now it remains to believe empty promises?
Activity: 168
It is really economical and environmentally friendly, but the state earns huge sums on us. Most likely, bright ideas that are useful for humanity will crush the bud.
I believe that the future lies with solar energy. It is economical, does not harm the environment, there is no need to pay management companies for it. Although in our country they will also want to take bribes for it.
Everything that concerns renewable types of energy, I think, needs to be maintained and developed. Because used today and are unsafe and stocks are not dimensionless.
It’s time to use natural resources in everyday life. The sun is no longer a source, so you need to go in this direction. A solar battery, a wind tower and you do not need housing and communal services
Let them take an investment loan from the bank for 20 years without interest and build their solar power plants. Their payback is generally in question, but here they promise frantic growth rates. A tale for the little ones. Ordinary rubbery.
a loan is a big crime in relation to oneself and a team. It’s better to try to collect, it can work out. And if not, then at least not to pay the banks.
The project is very promising and offers a ready-made solution to improve the process of making money on solar panels. In my opinion, this is equivalent to if we invested in Apple at the beginning of its development!
Let them take an investment loan from the bank for 20 years without interest and build their solar power plants. Their payback is generally in question, but here they promise frantic growth rates. A tale for the little ones. Ordinary rubbery.
a loan is a big crime in relation to oneself and a team. It’s better to try to collect, it can work out. And if not, then at least not to pay the banks.
Activity: 140
A good idea and the most interesting is absolutely simple and, in my opinion, quite feasible, only more advertising can be done to make the project more recognizable among the same people who have private homes.
In my country house, at home, there is a rather large solar panel (battery), I ordered it 3-4 years ago. The result is this: Even if you fill the entire roof of the summer cottage, the result will be such that you can use them to charge 3-4 phones;) Maybe they’ve improved something now, but in any case, you won’t be able to place the number of panels you need on the roof of your house to meet your needs.
but the right remark is that there is enough for something, it is necessary to close the entire section with panels, I don’t think that it will be fun for anyone, just to wash the footcloth, why do you need this summer cottage, to sunbathe among the panels. However, no one tried to go up, it is also relevant for cities, towers, skyscrapers, multi-level surface parking lots, etc., as if there is such a thing and at the same time not. But even if, all the same, it will be small, for sure in our region. Need other technology.
In my country house, at home, there is a rather large solar panel (battery), I ordered it 3-4 years ago. The result is this: Even if you fill the entire roof of the summer cottage, the result will be such that you can use them to charge 3-4 phones;) Maybe they’ve improved something now, but in any case, you won’t be able to place the number of panels you need on the roof of your house to meet your needs.
Very pleased with such people who look towards alternative energy sources. The idea of ​​autonomous life support systems is what really kindles hearts and this is the future.
the main question is to convince investors that solar energy will be cost-effective in comparison with today's centralized energy. I think it’s worth describing such a dilemma with the help of a mental map and brainstorming.
Very pleased with such people who look towards alternative energy sources. The idea of ​​autonomous life support systems is what really kindles hearts and this is the future.
well, apparently in India it is necessary to provide options in which the panels receive protection from damage, or turn down, in which case there will be no damage.
in industrial conditions, everything is simple, the beam collects a mirror plate, which can protect itself from deposits and follow the sun, and the battery is in focus, which is protected from any weather conditions
well, apparently in India it is necessary to provide options in which the panels receive protection from damage, or turn down, in which case there will be no damage.
what about hail though?
in places where there may be hail and snow panels are not placed. Because in such climatic zones, there are too few sunny days.
ideal conditions are where the sun "fries" almost every day, where it shines almost every day.
batteries give more or less normal energy when it is "illuminated" by direct sunlight, it is desirable that the solar panels move behind the sun. In other cases, there is no benefit from this.
hail happens in India. Not so rare - it forms high above the ground in the clouds.
Pages:
Jump to: