Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 45. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
This topic is very interesting. Has anyone put a tile? Have something to share?
Solar tiles have long been in mass production, but this is by no means a cheap pleasure, I do not know about the cost of installing them, but the price of the tile itself is very high, based on my data and Google.
prices are relative …
depending on???
I see that the price of tile is almost comparable to the price of ordinary tiles.
Activity: 112
Solar tiles have long been in mass production, but this is by no means a cheap pleasure, I do not know about the cost of installing them, but the price of the tile itself is very high, based on my data and Google.
prices are relative …
depending on???
prices are relative …
Activity: 28

I have a solar panel in my village. In the summer, there is enough energy, and the heating season has begun. Energy is already not enough, you have to connect a gasoline generator. With more powerful panels and good batteries, the idea is very promising.
One question: how much funds does it take to put solar panels on everyone’s home? and not in all locations it will be beneficial, you need to consider the number of sunny days in a particular region.
Why do you ask this question here? karvuon project aims to build a centralised solar farm in Mongolia.
Activity: 140
And who knows how things are going with solar tiles?
Tesla introduced this product for a long time, there are also competitors, German, Japanese and, probably, Chinese.
Activity: 238
And who knows how things are going with solar tiles?
Activity: 168
As far as I remember, there were similar projects and I don’t even know how well or poorly they completed. But I know for sure that such projects have not shown great results, and will not show. Since blockchain and panels are completely different topics.
At the moment, there are already many alternatives. For example, the Chinese are already selling solar cells separately, and you can easily assemble a panel for $ 300-500.
Also, not many people know (but it is necessary!) That it is possible to purchase energy cells with a partial generation or with small defects. In this case, the cost drops by almost 2 times! then you can use energy storage devices, which will save you even more.
At the moment, there are already many alternatives. For example, the Chinese are already selling solar cells separately, and you can easily assemble a panel for $ 300-500.
I have a solar panel in my village. In the summer, there is enough energy, and the heating season has begun. Energy is already not enough, you have to connect a gasoline generator. With more powerful panels and good batteries, the idea is very promising.
One question: how much funds does it take to put solar panels on everyone’s home? and not in all locations it will be beneficial, you need to consider the number of sunny days in a particular region.
On average, the payback of solar panels comes in 10 years.
BTW: It’s cheaper to assemble a panel from parts than to buy a new one. However, to ensure the normal functioning of all electrical appliances ... many panels are needed ..
I completely agree with you - a lot depends on the region where the panels will be installed. I used to figure out how beneficial it would be to install solar panels on my house and it turned out that for the central regions of Poland, the payback period of panels is generally at least 12 years.
YEss. And, tt the same time, for a standard set of electrical appliances in the autumn-winter-spring period, electricity will generally not be enough, not to mention giving it as a partial payment.
More than 300 sunny days? Are you sure? Because I heard that winters are really strong there in Mongolia.
Mongolia is an obviously choice for blockchain energy solution because it has huge amount of natural resources and more than 300 sunny days per year.
Activity: 14

BTW: It’s cheaper to assemble a panel from parts than to buy a new one. However, to ensure the normal functioning of all electrical appliances ... many panels are needed ..
I completely agree with you - a lot depends on the region where the panels will be installed. I used to figure out how beneficial it would be to install solar panels on my house and it turned out that for the central regions of Poland, the payback period of panels is generally at least 12 years.
OK, but what is the payback period in Mongolia? I hope it's no longer than 5 years, right?
I heard that listing on Probit exchange will happen right after 2 weeks of IEO, son in January-February.
Yes and I hope Karvuon team members will listen to your suggestions. And it's obviously that many panels are needed.
Activity: 140
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: