Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 46. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I have a solar panel in my village. In the summer, there is enough energy, and the heating season has begun. Energy is already not enough, you have to connect a gasoline generator. With more powerful panels and good batteries, the idea is very promising.
One question: how much funds does it take to put solar panels on everyone’s home? and not in all locations it will be beneficial, you need to consider the number of sunny days in a particular region.
Activity: 238
I have a solar panel in my village. In the summer, there is enough energy, and the heating season has begun. Energy is already not enough, you have to connect a gasoline generator. With more powerful panels and good batteries, the idea is very promising.
Activity: 196
The idea does not draw on originality. I have solar panels, nothing is happening in the summer, but closer to the fall, everything rolled down. Even a windmill does not help. To drive the pump for heating, you have to connect a gasoline generator.
Analyzing the above, and the latest laws adopted in this area, we proceed to the implementation of the project.
good luck you guys!!
Activity: 112
The idea does not draw on originality. I have solar panels, nothing is happening in the summer, but closer to the fall, everything rolled down. Even a windmill does not help. To drive the pump for heating, you have to connect a gasoline generator.
Analyzing the above, and the latest laws adopted in this area, we proceed to the implementation of the project.
Activity: 168
I can watch the weather from autumn to spring and find out how many sunny days there were
Activity: 154
I live by the sea and there is more sun and even solar panels in some places around the city.
I want to become an investor!!! but I’m not sure I have enough money
maybe now there are new solar panels that collect energy through the clouds, but I have not heard.
You’ve done well, I personally would have invested my money if I received a percentage of all profits a year.
I’ll say as an electrician that this is not profitable for our region. Somewhere in Africa, where there is no winter and always the sun is a very cool idea.
You’ve done well, I personally would have invested my money if I received a percentage of all profits a year.
If you count on the population in the private sector, then you need to understand what minimum quadrature is needed for payback of three years. There should also be a maintenance service, not to mention other costs.
regarding whether to bring it to the market, I think not.
in general, the idea itself is very suitable.
If you count on the population in the private sector, then you need to understand what minimum quadrature is needed for payback of three years. There should also be a maintenance service, not to mention other costs.
regarding whether to bring it to the market, I think not.
Activity: 238
Activity: 28

there are already tones of similar projects.. many of them successfully entered the market and took their positions long ago. I think the project will not survive anyway
Name just one. Not just mining project, but an energy project from Mongolia with the relations with government.
when does the sale begins??
Pages:
Jump to: