Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 57. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think Karvuon has a real working product, huge ambitions and is almost safe project to invest (if you have enough time to wait).
Activity: 4
What physical asset based in Mongolia are you talking about? Where excatly your power plants will be situated?
Activity: 3

What will happen at first? IEO or STO? And why is it necessary to make two types of tokens?

here I also do not quite understand how this model will work. But in any case the project seems to me promising as there will be a guaranteed demand for the services provided by the team.

That there will be a demand for these services it will be excellent. But as it seems to me to realize all this will need millions of dollars .
Let's see how it will work in the future.
Well, yes, but that's why they want to make all these sales rounds: they are going to collect these millions.
It would be really hard but let's be optimists. Mongolia deserves Karvuon project to be released fully.
Activity: 7
They didn't release it yet...Promised to make it soon, next week maybe.
Activity: 3
Where can I find the Whitepaper of Karvuon project? What are you all talking about here?

How many team members are there in Karvuon project? Linkedin shows only 7 of them.
The official site shows 12 team members and only 2 advisors.
How long time time ago have you started the development of Karvuon project? What have been done already?
I don't know, but they haven't even made the smart contract yet. And promise pre-sale soon.
there have been no announcements about pre-sale launch yet. Why do you think it will become soon?
Activity: 5
After working with taxi and other non-blockchain projects do you think you have enough experience for the start of such a revolutionary ptoject?
Activity: 1

How many team members are there in Karvuon project? Linkedin shows only 7 of them.
How long time time ago have you started the development of Karvuon project? What have been done already?
I don't know, but they haven't even made the smart contract yet. And promise pre-sale soon.
So the smart contract will be available after pre-sale, I guess.
Activity: 12
Well, even only this community "Cryptocurrency Mongolia" has 13K members on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cryptomongolia/
Is cryptocurrencies really popular in Mongolia? How many potential investors are there?
Activity: 13

What will happen at first? IEO or STO? And why is it necessary to make two types of tokens?

here I also do not quite understand how this model will work. But in any case the project seems to me promising as there will be a guaranteed demand for the services provided by the team.

That there will be a demand for these services it will be excellent. But as it seems to me to realize all this will need millions of dollars .
Let's see how it will work in the future.
Well, yes, but that's why they want to make all these sales rounds: they are going to collect these millions.

Mongolia’s geothermal and hydro resources are huge, it doesn't have problems with cryptocurrency regulation so it's the best place to launch such kind of project.

What will be the difference between Karvoun utility tokens and security tokens? Will they be exchangable to each other?
Utility token will be used on the Karvuon Smart Grid Platform to settle payments for energy consumption and production. Security tokens will be utilized to develop the Karvuon industrial park, where token holders will receive dividends.
Let's be optimistic. That's everything we can do. The ambitions of Karvuon's team members clearly deserve to give them a chance

Karvuon will work in accordance with Mongolia's energy policy for the next 15 years. I hope it will have enough support from the government.

It will be very profitable for Mongolia. That is, such a business should be profitable for everyone. But at the moment we only see the concept.
It's often very far from concept to realisation, and we have to wait a few years to see the truth.
There is a chance that in a few years nobody would even remember this Karvuon project.
How many years have you been developing this Karvuon project there in Mongolia? What results do you have?
That's right especially because of the fact that listing is planned soon. And the implementation will be only in several years.

Karvuon will work in accordance with Mongolia's energy policy for the next 15 years. I hope it will have enough support from the government.

It will be very profitable for Mongolia. That is, such a business should be profitable for everyone. But at the moment we only see the concept.
It's often very far from concept to realisation, and we have to wait a few years to see the truth.

And with the long waiting period comes many different situations that may happen to this project.
Only those who are willing to wait for long period can practically invest on this kind of project.
Otherwise, you can participate when they hit in exchanges.
There is never an assurance that a project will be successful so for potential investors, you should assess your risk here.
Thanks for your opion but hitting the exchanges won't guarantee anything as well.
A complete transformation of Mongolian energy sector is really ambitious goal. Is the country ready for it? Won't you afraid of corruption?
Pages:
Jump to: