Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 60. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Mongolia’s geothermal and hydro resources include the biggest springs, which are located in the Khangai region and may be used for energy-production purposes.

The economy of Mongolia is developing most dynamically from all countries of the world, the republic seems to be perhaps the most promising sales market not only in Northeast Asia, but throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Agreed, Economicand GDP growth in Mongolia are impressing. A huge potential market is coming.
Mongolia still does not use half its potential. Such projects as Karvuon can help to realize this country’s potential.
Karvuon can also help to fight climate change, as traditional energetics is responslble for much CO2 emissions.
Karvoun’s final goal is to establish an infrastructure for the fourth Industrial Revolution. Well, now it's coming even without Karvuon.

How many team members are there in Karvuon project? Linkedin shows only 7 of them.
The official site shows 12 team members and only 2 advisors.
Do you want to find more advisors? More famous persons will be helpful for Karvuon.
Not just more. They need to hire some international advisors. They could help to attract some international investors.
Activity: 24
I heard ICOs are restricted in Mongolia. Is it true or fake?
But Mongolia has large resources of coal. Also, does it have an ifrasctucture to meet your requirements? All you are going to build everything by your own?
Unprecedented changes are taking place in the global energy market. And Karvuon can become a part of these changes.
Alternative energy is becoming a real trend. More and more countries are switching to alternative energy from traditional.
The blockchain industry is being energised already, so the energy Karvuon is going to produce, will be available for using not only for cryptocurrency mining, but for manufacturing, for example.

Is there any fresh video about the Karvuon project? Except of this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xLKNg__2Kc&feature=emb_title that was recorded a year ago.
Do you have own Karvuon Youtube channel? If no, I advise you to create it.
Unprecedented changes are taking place in the global energy market. And Karvuon can become a part of these changes.
Activity: 1

Participating in various blockchain conferences and events around the world are really important for PR and community growth.
I hope this conference is not the last. Building the stong community is incredibly important for the project, like Karvuon.
Activity: 2
I don't think Karvuon is connected with government, I rather think it's being regulated by the officials.
Where can I find any confirmation from the Mongolian government about its connection with Karvuon project?

Mongolia has huge coal reserves. Why is it better just to sell coal (like now) to China than to use it?
karvuon team is going to build energy producing plants, including wind, solar and a new type of hydro power (I think, geothermal one?).
Can you tell more about the new type of hydro power plant you are currently researching?

How many team members are there in Karvuon project? Linkedin shows only 7 of them.
The official site shows 12 team members and only 2 advisors.
Do you want to find more advisors? More famous persons will be helpful for Karvuon.
They said IEO will happen in January (so fast), but ther is still no information about anexchange.

I found this project recently but I like the idea. I expect Karvuon to make a revolution in Mongolian energy sector.
The goals of karvuon project are global. They don't want just to take care of Mongolian energy sector, but for global cryptocurrency mining.
Mongolia has huge coal reserves. Why is it better just to sell coal (like now) to China than to use it?
Pages:
Jump to: