Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 58. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is it really secure to invest in Karvuon? I hope this project won't appear to be another scam.

Mongolia’s geothermal and hydro resources include the biggest springs, which are located in the Khangai region and may be used for energy-production purposes.

I can say that Mongolia is an ideal country for such products. And also China will be really interested in these services and it will also be just a huge plus.

Guaranteed demand will be able to provide tokens with large liquidity. Let's see what happens after the listing on the exchanges.
Something will be known right when they reveal what exchange will be used for IEO
Yeah, security tokens will guarantee dividends for token holders. What is the matter of creating utility tokens then?
I'd like to invest but I will wait for STO as there is no sense to invest in utility tokens as there will be security ones.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Karvuon will work in accordance with Mongolia's energy policy for the next 15 years. I hope it will have enough support from the government.

It will be very profitable for Mongolia. That is, such a business should be profitable for everyone. But at the moment we only see the concept.
It's often very far from concept to realisation, and we have to wait a few years to see the truth.

And with the long waiting period comes many different situations that may happen to this project.
Only those who are willing to wait for long period can practically invest on this kind of project.
Otherwise, you can participate when they hit in exchanges.
There is never an assurance that a project will be successful so for potential investors, you should assess your risk here.

Karvuon will work in accordance with Mongolia's energy policy for the next 15 years. I hope it will have enough support from the government.

It will be very profitable for Mongolia. That is, such a business should be profitable for everyone. But at the moment we only see the concept.
It's often very far from concept to realisation, and we have to wait a few years to see the truth.
Karvuon is one of the only few cryptocurrency projects that don't promise you a profit from nothing. That is longterm investment and without fast profit. But in the future, you can earn a lot.

What will happen at first? IEO or STO? And why is it necessary to make two types of tokens?

here I also do not quite understand how this model will work. But in any case the project seems to me promising as there will be a guaranteed demand for the services provided by the team.
I think at first it will be IEO (with utility tokens), STO (with security tokens) will happen only then.
I think the first results will be after listing. Bit the working product will be implemented not so soon, yes
Activity: 10
When will it be possible to see the first results of Karvuon's project? Only in 2022?

I am sure that Mongolia is interested in attracting investments to its country. Therefore, there will be no problems with the implementation of the project.

Yes if the team will have the means to implement then I am sure that there will be no problems with it.

The team has already decided when the sales rounds will start and how much money will need to be raised for the project?

you can look at the site information about this. For me of course it is unusual that there will be hybrid rounds of sales but the idea of the project interested me.
now I like the idea of the project as the tokens will be in demand for many years.
It is important for investors to understand that everything is as legal as possible and that there are all work permits in Mongolia.

Mongolia’s geothermal and hydro resources include the biggest springs, which are located in the Khangai region and may be used for energy-production purposes.

I can say that Mongolia is an ideal country for such products. And also China will be really interested in these services and it will also be just a huge plus.

Guaranteed demand will be able to provide tokens with large liquidity. Let's see what happens after the listing on the exchanges.
Activity: 10

The team has already decided when the sales rounds will start and how much money will need to be raised for the project?

Very interesting question. you can subscribe to their chat in telegram . there, the team is more active in answering questions.
Activity: 1

What will happen at first? IEO or STO? And why is it necessary to make two types of tokens?

here I also do not quite understand how this model will work. But in any case the project seems to me promising as there will be a guaranteed demand for the services provided by the team.

That there will be a demand for these services it will be excellent. But as it seems to me to realize all this will need millions of dollars .
Let's see how it will work in the future.

What will be the difference between Karvoun utility tokens and security tokens? Will they be exchangable to each other?

I still do not really understand what 2 types of tokens are for and how it will all be used in practice. It's all very important to me.

I wonder what you will be able to offer to investors? That is, I need to understand it will still be an investment for the long term or not ?

in any case, it is an investment for the long term. But as I understand it will be possible to receive dividends and it will be a huge plus in the future.
I wonder what you will be able to offer to investors? That is, I need to understand it will still be an investment for the long term or not ?
Pages:
Jump to: