Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 62. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

This one got skipped right over by people hey? i wonder why... lol man enough with these "green energy mining" projects, the idea is a not workable
It could be done of course, but the ROI would be so long that in crypto it would be a total loss to investors
by the time you got your BTC back in USD it would have been worth 100k per coin haha
No ty! Tongue
I guess it's not typical cryptocurrency project, Karvuon could be more interested for private and institutional investors that can wait several years.
Sounds smart, but institutional investors in Mongolia? They have to look for international investors who will agree to invest in this Mongolian project
How your blockchain data center will work? And when will it be launched?

What do you mean by state-of-the-art industrial park? How will it work?
Industrial park? An industrial park can be described as a more "heavyweight" version of a business park or office park.
ecause of its natural resources, land, and over 300 sunny days, Mongolia is a great country to lauunch an experiment with huge green power volumes for cryptocurrency industry.

I think that's why they are going to make IPO and be traded on the stock exchange. Not only tokensale.
That would be incredibly hard. Not many Mongolian projects launched successful IPOs and not many crypto projects as well.

Are everybody from your team is fom Mongolia? Or you have some foreign team members?
"Karvuon’s team is comprised of IT and Energy sector professionals with over 20 years of experience in each field." Does anybody from them have real blockchain experience?
Is there Mongolian forum here on Bitcointalk? If no, you have to create own one.
I think that's why they are going to make IPO and be traded on the stock exchange. Not only tokensale.

This one got skipped right over by people hey? i wonder why... lol man enough with these "green energy mining" projects, the idea is a not workable
It could be done of course, but the ROI would be so long that in crypto it would be a total loss to investors
by the time you got your BTC back in USD it would have been worth 100k per coin haha
No ty! Tongue
I guess it's not typical cryptocurrency project, Karvuon could be more interested for private and institutional investors that can wait several years.

Where exactly your power plant be situated then? Somewhere near the Chinese border, I guess?
They need a map to show. Not a road map, but actual map where all these plants will be placed.
Is there any difference for you where these power plants will be situated if you are not from Mongolia?
Mongolia is a very interesting country with greatest history and many resources. A great place to start something bigger.
I found the video about Karvuon from Asian Blockchain show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xLKNg__2Kc&feature=emb_title . It's not so new, but anyway.
Great but is there something more fresh? Everything is changing so fast in the crypto world.
Mongolia holds enormous potential for renewable energy generation and the matter is only about how to use this potential properly.

The success of the project of course depends on the team, whether they will proceed with the development even if they will not get the target funds. Such platform should ask for private investors' aid to ensure the continuity of the project. Because if they truly believe what their platform can do, I guess it would be easy to sell to those big whales.
I can agree with you, the team is not so famous in the crypto community. And if they want to collect enough funds, they need a few big private investors.
What is the best cryptocurrency exchange in Mongolia? Trade.mn or there is something better?
I found the video about Karvuon from Asian Blockchain show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xLKNg__2Kc&feature=emb_title . It's not so new, but anyway.

In the future we need a sustainable and green energy sources from many hot countries such as Mongolia.
Karvuon is planning not only the solar power plant, but also the wind and coal power plants, that don't require warmer places.

Can you tell more about your team? Do you have previous experience in the blockchain sphere?
I see their CEO previosly made UBCAB LLC TAXI HAILING SYSTEM in Mongolia.
From taxi to blockchain and power plants? Serious step forward, I think.
I think it’s pretty safe, considering Karvoun Whitepaper and coooperation with Mongolian government.

Mongolia holds enormous potential for renewable energy generation and the matter is only about how to use this potential properly.
This country has a lot of resources and advantageous location between Russia and China. Why is it so poor now?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

The success of the project of course depends on the team, whether they will proceed with the development even if they will not get the target funds. Such platform should ask for private investors' aid to ensure the continuity of the project. Because if they truly believe what their platform can do, I guess it would be easy to sell to those big whales.
Pages:
Jump to: