Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 64. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Now, Mongolia buys a lot of energy. With the help of Karvuon, it can become the energy exporter.

I don't really understand it will be security tokens or anything else ? Or you will have 2 types of tokens. I can't understand the model.

Yes, it is not very clear how it will work. Does the company have in the future to work on the stock exchange?
Activity: 26

The project is definitely worth attention. I studied the project team and partners a bit and was impressed. I think they are able to build a successful business.

I also studied the team and was impressed. I really liked how it all works.

I also liked that the team is professional and authoritative. But while it is difficult for me to say something about how this token will work and for what services it will be possible to pay.
Activity: 24

Why did you decide to use Mongolia as the base country? do you have any agreements with the local authorities ?

Read Wikipedia. It will be very profitable for business and I am sure of it. That is, there are really many advantages.

I agree this is a great country for such purposes, but the fact that it will take a huge amount of money in order to implement it all is a fact.
Activity: 23
The fact that the demand will be great, but I'm a little confused by the fact that the project will take so much time. I mean, not all investors are willing to wait that long.

I liked that you have such authoritative partners already now. I understand that the project will be really in demand.

The site already has some partners. But I would also like to understand that the project has received all the legal documents for development in Mongolia.

Please tell me at what stage now work in Mongolia ? Do you already have any preliminary arrangements ?

The project now looks interesting but as I understand they are only at the initial stages of development. And for any results in Mongolia, they need to attract investment .

I liked the fact that the company has already passed some audits I think this is a good sign. I will continue to monitor the development of the project and wait for the start of the IEO .

I'm also waiting for news on this. It will take a popular exchange to raise $ 5 million in such a market. The situation on the crypto market is quite sad.
Activity: 26
The soft cap is only $ 5 million. I do not think that for such money it is possible either to arrange in Mongolia.
Activity: 24

Why did you decide to use Mongolia as the base country? do you have any agreements with the local authorities ?

as I understand the construction of the data center will begin only in 2022 so the team still has a lot of time to get all the necessary documents.
Activity: 23

I liked the fact that the company has already passed some audits I think this is a good sign. I will continue to monitor the development of the project and wait for the start of the IEO .

I'm also waiting for the opportunity to buy some tokens. But I'm not sure that mining will be profitable.

Mining is essentially only one of the areas of the team. But they will have a guaranteed market and this is just fine.

I would like to see more information about partners.
With whom already there is any preliminary arrangements ?
Activity: 5

Such hybrid sales rounds are a bit strange and incomprehensible to me. I hope that the team will be able to better explain why it is necessary.

Yes, it looks very interesting and I think that the team made the right decision and it seems to me that this will allow everyone to find the right solution for themselves.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

This is a good country for such actions. There is cheap coal and there is a very small population density.

In fact, the project has a good future. And in Mongolia now such projects will be welcomed. So there will be no problems on the part of the law and licenses.

If this is a legit project, this is the first time to encounter a Mongolian-based blockchain project. let's see if they can push thru this project and deliver their objectives...

I do not really understand how it will all work.
I mean what will the data center do on the blockchain and what advantages will it have for users?

This is all very interesting. And the use of the blockchain in these technologies I do not really understand how justified it will be. But I will study the project in more detail.

Such hybrid sales rounds are a bit strange and incomprehensible to me. I hope that the team will be able to better explain why it is necessary.

Let's see what happens next, but the team made the right decision regarding the rounds of sales. At least this is very interesting.

This is a good country for such actions. There is cheap coal and there is a very small population density.

In fact, the project has a good future. And in Mongolia now such projects will be welcomed. So there will be no problems on the part of the law and licenses.
Activity: 28
It will be interesting to look at this project. Since they will create a real business and I think it will be safer.
Activity: 39

Since the team members are based in Mongolia, we expect that they have physical office already. Where can we see the exact location of their physical office? I was about to download the whitepaper and one pager but both shows 404 error. Are there any working links for these docs?

I think they should have their own offices. But you also need to understand that it takes a lot of time to realize this and you need a lot of money for this.
will there be IEO or not? I just would like to understand how you plan to sell tokens now.

with what exchange do you negotiate to start the sales rounds. For me this is really important because the exchange should be more or less popular.

It seems to me that in the next couple of years it will not be necessary to sell tokens. So essentially you have nothing to rush.
Pages:
Jump to: