Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 66. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Such hybrid sales rounds are a bit strange and incomprehensible to me. I hope that the team will be able to better explain why it is necessary.

Why did you decide to use Mongolia as the base country? do you have any agreements with the local authorities ?

This is a good country for such actions. There is cheap coal and there is a very small population density.

Since the team members are based in Mongolia, we expect that they have physical office already. Where can we see the exact location of their physical office? I was about to download the whitepaper and one pager but both shows 404 error. Are there any working links for these docs?

I also could not load the white paper and it's pretty sad.
I mean, the team should have checked the site and paid more attention to it.

I liked the fact that the company has already passed some audits I think this is a good sign. I will continue to monitor the development of the project and wait for the start of the IEO .

I'm also waiting for the opportunity to buy some tokens. But I'm not sure that mining will be profitable.
Activity: 28

Please tell me at the moment the project is already registered as a legal entity or not yet at the moment ? I would be very interested in all this.

It will be really interesting. And you need to pay attention to the fact that the project will take a lot of time and you need to be ready for it.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Why did you decide to use Mongolia as the base country? do you have any agreements with the local authorities ?

This is a good country for such actions. There is cheap coal and there is a very small population density.

Since the team members are based in Mongolia, we expect that they have physical office already. Where can we see the exact location of their physical office? I was about to download the whitepaper and one pager but both shows 404 error. Are there any working links for these docs?
with what exchange do you negotiate to start the sales rounds. For me this is really important because the exchange should be more or less popular.

what will be the cost of one kilowatt of electricity in your system ? And what are the payback periods of such a business?

I like how it all works. And the fact that there are plans to give computing power to China . It will always be in demand. So it's a good business model.
Activity: 39

Please tell me at the moment the project is already registered as a legal entity or not yet at the moment ? I would be very interested in all this.

I think with this not will any problems. If they are going to build something large-scale in Mongolia. That would be cool.

Read Wikipedia. It will be very profitable for business and I am sure of it. That is, there are really many advantages.

The project is definitely worth attention. I studied the project team and partners a bit and was impressed. I think they are able to build a successful business.

I also studied the team and was impressed. I really liked how it all works.
I liked that you have such authoritative partners already now. I understand that the project will be really in demand.

Hybrid token sales themes it looks very interesting. To be honest I see this for the first time. Mean that have team will immediately and IEO and IPO . It's really interesting to me.

IEO and STO so to say it would be more correct.

But such a hybrid sales model will be really interesting for me. And the main thing is that the project will have real assets. It will be very important.
you write that the tokens will be used as a means of payment within the system. Please tell me what goods and services I can buy using the company's tokens ?
Hybrid token sales themes it looks very interesting. To be honest I see this for the first time. Mean that have team will immediately and IEO and IPO . It's really interesting to me.
I liked the fact that the company has already passed some audits I think this is a good sign. I will continue to monitor the development of the project and wait for the start of the IEO .
The project is definitely worth attention. I studied the project team and partners a bit and was impressed. I think they are able to build a successful business.
what will be the cost of one kilowatt of electricity in your system ? And what are the payback periods of such a business?
Pages:
Jump to: