Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 53. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Hahahha thanks for the comment! I laughed my ass off..  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
why the price is down?
Activity: 260
Bought 5 BTC more yummy  Cool
Activity: 391

1.  Keycoin had an incredibly fair launch.  Verified by independent sources
2.  Developers have been vetted by Coinssource, with a review article about Keycoin
3.  Both the development team and the Keycoin code have been reviewed, verified and praised by Dan Metcalf, the developer of XCurrency
4.  Since the launch on July 15, devs have posted/updated about progress everyday and has been delivering on every promise thus far

1. check

2. wtf is COINSOURCE?
"-The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
-This website is 168 Days old"

3. Well and why not Mindfox? You all trust him...

4. check

Ok, so at least you agree with half of the facts.  I guess that's a start.

To answer your first question, Coinssource is an independent reviewer of cryptocurrency that has gained a lot of trust and popularity in the community.  They also just started their Trust Index system to help people avoid the huge amount of scams out there.  So far Keycoin has received a trust index of 6/7, and will receive a 7/7 when the final step is completed (which takes a few weeks).

To answer your second question, It's actually pretty funny. The reason Dan Metcalf was chosen to review the code in the first place was because the original FUD was that keycoin just simply copied and pasted from XC's code.  Dan's review showed that this was not the case.  He even went as far as saying keycoin's code is "highly modified and unique" from XC's code.  He also commented on how organized and professional the dev team was when they presented the code to him.  

Just really shows no matter how hard the devs try, there will always be some idiot out there to try screw things up for everyone.  And people wonder why there are so many "shitcoins" out there and why certain devs eventually give up.  Way to go community.

God, I feel like my IQ is just dropping with each post.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

2.  Developers have been vetted by Coinssource, with a review article about Keycoin
3.  Both the development team and the Keycoin code have been reviewed, verified and praised by Dan Metcalf, the developer of XCurrency
4.  Since the launch on July 15, devs have posted/updated about progress everyday and has been delivering on every promise thus far

1. check

2. wtf is COINSOURCE?
"-The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
-This website is 168 Days old"

3. Well and why not Mindfox? You all trust him...

4. check
MVI
Activity: 46
To all reading, here are several facts that remain after all this FUD:

It's unfortunate that some people don't look at the facts and are too easily scared away by all these Fudders.  I haven't heard a single Fudder address these facts so far.  Why? because they know they can't.

Very well-put, RichardT.  I completely agree with what you posted.  I've been following KEY since its launch and I've seen the developers deliver on every promise.  They truly care about their names/reputations and accomplishments in the crypto community.  I know they'll continue to work hard to keep KEY successful.  I sold all my alt holdings days ago and I'm all in on KEY. 

Way to go KeyCoin Team.  Keep up the game-changing work.
Activity: 391
To all reading, here are several facts that remain after all this FUD:

It's unfortunate that some people don't look at the facts and are too easily scared away by all these Fudders.  I haven't heard a single Fudder address these facts so far.  Why? because they know they can't.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
@ smille

may be other user don´t know this post.
and you are only on promotion tour for KeyCoin Cheesy

Prometheus has posted himself many times on this thread acknowledging that he is supporting the project, you really aren't providing any new information.

And my lovely KEY wallet balance tells me I should keep on promoting.
Activity: 38
@ smille

may be other user don´t know this post.
and you are only on promotion tour for KeyCoin Cheesy
Activity: 113
KeyCoin (KEY) Reviewed, Scored & More. Now on CoinsSource.com - Your digital Currency Source

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/keycoin/

nice Smiley
Tron, everyone knows who is involved with/backing this coin.

Please go back to where you came from.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
been a quiet day today,,,,,,,,,,, ,,i don't like it

relax, its sunday Wink

KeyOS team members are working hard, here's our last inside team communication.

GU: I need your help to find an theme that matches the new KEY video green / electronics for gdm3 / debian so I have more time to do other touchups please forward your idea's to KEY OS channel in (edited)

Functionally the beta is mostly done and we are working to make it look presentable.

Will have a more structured update tonight.

We have a great article verifying our trust rating from Coins Source:

Activity: 38
may be interessting regarding

Prometheus and his group are pumping Keycoin. (Exchange corruption, evidence!)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/prometheus-and-his-group-are-pumping-keycoin-exchange-corruption-evidence-718100
Activity: 630
Merit: 502

It depends on individual transactions (and their value) and the coin age. If someone is staking then a minimum cycle is 8 hours so someone could lets say deposit 1000 into their wallet and approximately 8 hours later:

What do you mean by minimum cycle? It seems that certain addresses mine PoS block much faster.

They get 0.01 interest (this is purely an example value to simplify this explanation) and such get returned 2 new transactions. One of which is for 500, the other for 500.01.

This is not correct. AFAIK there is only one PoS transaction in each PoS block. This transaction can have one or more outputs.

Approximately 8 hours later:

The previous transaction for 500 splits and returns one transaction for 250, one transaction for 250.005

The previous transaction for 500.01 splits and returns one transaction for 250, one transaction for 250.0125

At this stage, one initial deposit has become 4 transactions and this process keeps repeating at approximately 8 hour intervals if a wallet is left open for staking. On the next cycle there are 8 transactions, then 16, then 32, then 64. etc.

What exactly don't you grasp about this concept?

This is not possible. Such exponential growth would quickly cause blockchain to use enormous amounts of disk space. For example, if the number of "transactions" double in every period that lasts 8 hour, then in 1 month there will be 30*8 doublings.

2^240 = 1766847064778384329583297500742918515827483896875618958121606201292619776

This is enormous number.

You realise you're coming off as an imbecile right? You can't even grasp the basic functionality of Proof Of Stake.

You're not guaranteed to stake in 8 hours, that is just the bare minimum a transaction becomes eligible. The difficulty increases to compensate and average out the block generation to the defined speed, just as it does with Proof Of Work.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
KeyCoin (KEY) Reviewed, Scored & More. Now on CoinsSource.com - Your digital Currency Source

Activity: 113

relax, its sunday Wink

GU: I need your help to find an theme that matches the new KEY video green / electronics for gdm3 / debian so I have more time to do other touchups please forward your idea's to KEY OS channel in (edited)

Functionally the beta is mostly done and we are working to make it look presentable.

Looking forward to the beta,  thanks for taking time out to update the thread.

Sunday should be funday Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

relax, its sunday Wink

I just noticed that pbremen posted something, but I have him on ignore!

Feels good, but be careful wading through his crap posts guys...you might get some on yourselves:

Pages:
Jump to: