Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KIMO] Kimocoin | VOICE YOUR SUPPORT FOR MORE KIMO AUCTIONS - page 12. (Read 26869 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Somebody rly wants to buy the harddrive - some big trades happening at comkort

Less than 8LTC to buy 55M KMC to beat the highest offer...
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Activity: 600
Merit: 501

Current bid for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External HDD is 35M KMC.  Who can bid 40M KMC?

40M KMC
45 kmc
50M KimoCoin from me...

Current bid for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External HDD is 35M KMC.  Who can bid 40M KMC?

40M KMC
45 kmc
Qxw
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

175M 24-hour volume on Comkort, nice!  Buy orders exceed the sell orders, don't be shy to trade.

Buyers can try to buy...  

Miners can mine and keep...

I do not want sell anything with these prices. I flush them out from window to birds if anybody do not want pay what is equal or better than mining total costs.
Still now buying is more cheap than mining.

It is late to cry after price go better and then start talking that something is not fair.
Everyone can do it now, least now, buy something if someone want sell and mine if it is possible.

Who knows that he is right and wise now at this moment when he makes some choices. No one.

What was wise or stupid, this we know after it is too late to change. Hindsight is always but it does not seem to benefit much.
Decisions and choices can do only with this information what is available now and rest is mutual.. feel, believe, etc...  

Previously I have been just giving up. It was in this situation what we all know as case "forgetme".......
n this time I was "hands up" and just stopping all related to KMC and stopping mining.
Just in this time I look and find thet perhaps there is some hope. And soon after this I can see that KMC is going to more trusted hands by "jakob019" and some who co-work with he. My opinjon was immediately soon that oh... this KMC is not going to dead. Now some time later I feel this coin is in reliable trusted hands. This team looks do good job.
They can not, of course, keep this alive without KMC users.
The ball is now thrown into the KMC users. If KMC is not successful, the reason is not theirs. They are doing a good job.

After this, I will continue mining and keep coins and perhaps use also something for example these auctions. As example previous 120G Intel SSD drive.

Qxw

40M KMC
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
A user reported that he was unable to vote so I reset the poll again.  Sorry but I must ask that everyone cast their vote for the new logo once again.  Last time, I promise.
Cryptomancer
  • 175M 24-hour volume on Comkort, nice!  Buy orders exceed the sell orders, don't be shy to trade.
  • 22 hours until the block reward falls to 60K
  • Need more votes for our new logo, please vote now.
  • Current bid for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External HDD is 35M KMC.  Who can bid 40M KMC?
Cryptomancer
Thank you for the suggestions.  It could use some improvement; but most importantly it works well.  Looks like you had some nice luck!
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
I'm pleased to announce Kimocoin Dice.  1% house edge.  PM me with any questions or issues.

ok, seems to work pretty good. it needs some better (clearer) design I think, and most important: hotkeys. I suggest to use the sage hotkeys as just-dice.com or jpcdice.com since those are pretty much standard and allow much faster gambling.
I'm pleased to announce Kimocoin Dice.  1% house edge.  PM me with any questions or issues.
all working))) nice
Thanks for your bid of 30M KMC for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive.  This is our second KMC only auction and we're shipping worldwide.  Who will bid 35M KMC?
35M KMC
Cryptomancer
Yeah MoneroMoo's logo is really nice, and a 100% volunteer contribution!  The edge artifacts are my fault, will not be a problem for the final version.  It's brighter than the others which is nice, and probably has the best mass appeal.  My vote is for BitDesign though, it has character.

Thanks for your bid of 30M KMC for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive.  This is our second KMC only auction and we're shipping worldwide.  Who will bid 35M KMC?
Qxw

MoneroMoo best logo

It IS good. It is best.

Also both others are good and I like personally very much this Rainier logo but if I need think something over my own personal taste I select MoneroMoo. (voted)
This logo outer line need cleaning....... (is it from packaging or from some image format changing in some steps before thjis published image and shape is not smooth and it looks like there is some "wrong color" pixels just in outside border.)
-----------

For 500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive

30M KMC
Cryptomancer
Cryptomancer
voted for logo # 2,  though it looks kinda similar to BC .

Seems your vote was not registered, I had to reset them.  Please submit it again at the top of the page.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
voted for logo # 2,  though it looks kinda similar to BC .
GrabberKGD, thanks for your bid but we're bidding in increments of 5M, so the current high bid is drakander with 20M KMC.  Can we get 25M KMC for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive?
ok))) 25M kmc

MoneroMoo best logo
Cryptomancer
A big thanks to community member MoneroMoo for submitting a new logo.  It's a very nice logo, so to be fair I am resetting the poll.
Don't mind the artifacts around the edge of MoneroMooo's logo, that's my fault--the final version will be perfect.

Even if you already voted, please vote again for your favorite logo.
10M from me.
Is it possible to declare it like 20USD package? I will handle the consequences.
Thanks for your bid.  I can declare according to your instructions--but I cannot be responsible if there are problems with customs.  It's better to offer a truthful declaration and pay the tax.

Could I offer here for example some parts of my not used anymore scrypt mining machine? Used MB, CPU, RAM or so? Im also thinking about auction one of my Antminers S1, but maybe there is not so many KMC in the world to pay for it Smiley
Really nice to hear your enthusiasm and support for KMC, trading real world items is the best use of KMC.  Sent a PM about it.

We're having a KMC only auction for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive with free worldwide shipping.
Who will bid 15M KMC?

20 million KMC from me :-)

22 500 000 kmc  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: