Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KIMO] Kimocoin | VOICE YOUR SUPPORT FOR MORE KIMO AUCTIONS - page 14. (Read 26875 times)

Qxw
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Yes, next Intel 120G SSD.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
While we wait for more logo submissions, let's vote on the next auction.  Before we do the auction I need to see a nice number of votes.  A cheaper item will have more eligible participants, so don't just vote for the most expensive item.  Cast your vote on the poll at the top of the page.
Activity: 160
I might try making a logo later if I have the time. I prefer sticking with the yellow and black, with maybe some alteration but not that much
Cryptomancer
Big thanks to member GraberKGD for a Russian language translation of our thread.  GraberKGD is a long time member of our community and supporter of Kimocoin.  I hope his work can be an example for us, more translations can help us be the strongest multinational coin.
Russian language thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annkmc-kimocoin-scrypt-n-live-auction-usb-30-hub-674082
Cryptomancer
Qxw, great to hear that you received the SSD.  Thanks for your trust and support.  Seems the auction was a big success, we'll do more.

tw0rak, really glad to have you back.  You can help us grow and ensure our success by telling people to get some free coins at the faucet.  If you speak another language, you could translate the OP to help us be strong in the international community.  Any other ideas you have to improve our coin and community please share and feel free to PM me if you have development ideas or other questions.  Please check back often so you don't miss anything.

I have commissioned another logo, when it is ready we will have a vote to choose our new logo.
Qxw
Quoted from OLD thread for clarify this my message.

Bidding is over. Congratulations to our winner Qxw, a longtime member of the KimoCoin community.  This has been a lot of fun and we'll certainly do it again.  Next big event will be the creation of a new thread.  We're going to need everyone's help to get some discussion going, so check back often.

This 120G Intel SSD have arrived today to EU and to my hand.  
Here it was delivered directly to my hand as "Express" letter (including shipping day, total 7 days).

It was well packed and all as told including tracking and even picture about shipment after payment.

jakob019 have done exactly what he promised and also it was shipped same day as auction ended and paid using 45M KMC.

Item was as described. Tested SSD and it works OK and pass all tests (as predicted).

Thanks jakob019 about perfect work.

It looks that KMC is in good and reliable hands now. This is not anymore students exercise.

--

This Wolf Rainer logo is of much better than original. Of course it is nice if there is more choices what peoples can vote, but if not, this is far over original.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
I like this logo - much better than the original one.

My logo.

Btc address: 1BEC3kMDeCNZiP2pwxKjRpQQbbS7Pat72X

Thanks!  Wink
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Hi there KimoCoiners,
I wasnt here a long time. Supporting and mined intenzively - my address is still in top10. I remember mining when the reward was less than 500, also remember mining when it was nearly 100k.
I was robbed out of my whitecoins, so i intend to continue trading with some other coin, so expect some buys from me, i also wish to have over 1mld kimocoins. Now there are around 140M in my pocket.
Hope and trust this coin has a bright future - i also paid some coins to forgetmes shop, but no need to refund.
Live long and prosper KimoCoin, I will help you as i can.
TW0R
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
I like this logo - much better than the original one.

My logo.

Cryptomancer
Thank you to Wolf Rainer who designed this logo for a very small fee.

He also provided this light version:

It isn't high design, but it's a nice simple logo and it's much better than the current one.  I might be able to commission one from another designer, but I can't spend a lot.  If I get a low bid I would commission another and then we can take a vote--or we could accept this one now and start work on changing the logo everywhere.  What do you guys think?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

My logo.

Cryptomancer
Never heared of this. If it was launched by April the first, then it should at least be on bittrex atm.

We used to be traded in BTC on Bittrex, but since it now trades in LTC there was no trading activity there so it was delisted.  Our miners are holding now, so although we have some good activity on Comkort it makes sense to wait for the block reward to fall and the trading activity to pick up before we reach out to them again.  Comkort is a really nice platform, give it a shot.
Activity: 392
Never heared of this. If it was launched by April the first, then it should at least be on bittrex atm.
Cryptomancer
I've contacted a couple designers to get a quote for a new logo design. I'm willing to pay something for it, not sure how much.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
It seems that the award falls faster than it rose  Smiley
Activity: 490
thank you new admin for refund money lost cause of forgetme, you're the best
Qxw
Unfair launch winson failed launch late now is not working! Requires re-shoot!

I have not any relatioship with this coin former developers and not with current dev team. I'm just only one who continue mining and using this coin. Only later I can see if this was right decision. I can not loose anything but electric and part of mining hardware lifetime. But as gambling it may also lead to something useful for me.
Remember that you can now mine with good profit. Ater some time it is more difficult due to coin block reward designed decay.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃。迟到的小鸟取一面,当早起的鸟儿吃。

What have been unfair? Please explain carefully and accurate!
What is not working now? Please explain it!

Cryptomancer

Sorry friend, but I don't understand.  This coin was launched on April 1st.  We're almost at block 130,000.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Cryptomancer
Thanks for reporting.  Fixed the link and added the mega mirror to the OP.
Pages:
Jump to: