Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KIMO] Kimocoin | VOICE YOUR SUPPORT FOR MORE KIMO AUCTIONS - page 13. (Read 26869 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Faircoin Development Team Member
10M from me.
Is it possible to declare it like 20USD package? I will handle the consequences.
Thanks for your bid.  I can declare according to your instructions--but I cannot be responsible if there are problems with customs.  It's better to offer a truthful declaration and pay the tax.

Could I offer here for example some parts of my not used anymore scrypt mining machine? Used MB, CPU, RAM or so? Im also thinking about auction one of my Antminers S1, but maybe there is not so many KMC in the world to pay for it Smiley
Really nice to hear your enthusiasm and support for KMC, trading real world items is the best use of KMC.  Sent a PM about it.

We're having a KMC only auction for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive with free worldwide shipping.
Who will bid 15M KMC?

20 million KMC from me :-)
Activity: 252
Cryptomancer
Regarding the logo, I'm still waiting on the final vector file from BitDesign so I can't provide orignals yet.  The K logo is actually a custom drawing, not a font.  If you want to try a mashup, we could certainly add it to the poll.

A vanity generator would need some modifications, but I think it would be simple.  Never used one though.

About the world's smallest drive, you should know it's really just a collectors item.  In theory you could hook it up, but I'm not aware of any devices that support the ribbon connector.  That said, since you're in the US I would sell one to you for 3.5M KMC.  PM me if you would like to proceed.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
"USB 3.0 External Hard Drive" is the winner of the poll.  So let's begin the new auction.

We're having a KMC only auction for a brand new Protronix 500GB USB 3.0 Hard Drive.

• Constructed of an aluminum alloy for durability and effective heat dissipation
  • USB 3.0 cable with molded connectors and extra thick copper wiring ensures optimal transfer rates
  • Preformatted with FAT32 filesystem for maximum compatibility
  • LED power indicator changes color to indicate hard drive activity
You can read more about it and see more pictures here:
https://www.jacobsparts.com/items/ETQ-BLK-500A/
Since it's USB 3.0 you will get transfer speed that is just as fast as an internal drive when using it with a USB 3.0 port, but it's also compatible with USB 2.0.

The auction includes free worldwide shipping by USPS Priority Mail.  The item will be declared as $50 merchandise and you are responsible for any import taxes.  The last auction was a big success so I hope to see more participation this time.

This auction will end on Wednesday 7/9 at 10:00 PM GMT (6pm EST), later bids are invalid.  We'll bid in increments of 5M KMC.  Post your bid right here in the thread.  The winner will have 24 hours to send the payment or the next bid will be accepted.

Put your KMC to work!  Who will place the first bid?

I couldn't resist browsing on that website, and I came across the world's smallest harddrive... I don't know if we could, but it would be awesome to hold an auction for it. It's only $3.50.

And also, I was wondering if the Bitcoin vanity address generator works with Kimocoin? I used it for Myriadcoin with the arguments -X -50 if I remember right. It would be cool to have a Kimo address that says KBird(r4nd0mCh4r4ct3r5).

Also, for the logo, could we mix them? I love the font on the first one, but it is too complex. The second one is nice and simple, but I'm not the biggest fan of the font. Maybe do a transplant? I could try if the authors don't mind, it won't take very long to do. I think it would look awesome!
Cryptomancer
There's a lot of development in Kimoland  Cool

1.  I have received a preview of the second commissioned logo.

Please cast your vote for our new logo at the top of the page.

2.  For our auction of a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive we have a bid of 15M KMC.  Who wants to take home a portable hard drive with great performance for a crazy low price?  Can I get a bid for 20M?

3.  Kimocoin Dice game coming soon.  Shocked Grin Shocked
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
10M from me.
Is it possible to declare it like 20USD package? I will handle the consequences.
Thanks for your bid.  I can declare according to your instructions--but I cannot be responsible if there are problems with customs.  It's better to offer a truthful declaration and pay the tax.

Could I offer here for example some parts of my not used anymore scrypt mining machine? Used MB, CPU, RAM or so? Im also thinking about auction one of my Antminers S1, but maybe there is not so many KMC in the world to pay for it Smiley
Really nice to hear your enthusiasm and support for KMC, trading real world items is the best use of KMC.  Sent a PM about it.

We're having a KMC only auction for a brand new 500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive with free worldwide shipping.
Who will bid 15M KMC?
15 KMC
Cryptomancer
10M from me.

Who will bid 15M KMC?
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
10M from me.

Also there is a thing at mintpal voting - are we such a small community? Im voting few times a day everyday last 2-3 months and i think im there alone voting.
We rly need to spread the word about KimoCoin - #100 today and slowly going deeper...

EDIT: I know Im not alone voting, there are some other votes from some of you and would like to thank you for all the KimoCoiners.

TW0R

"USB 3.0 External Hard Drive" is the winner of the poll.  So let's begin the new auction.

We're having a KMC only auction for a brand new Protronix 500GB USB 3.0 Hard Drive.

• Constructed of an aluminum alloy for durability and effective heat dissipation
  • USB 3.0 cable with molded connectors and extra thick copper wiring ensures optimal transfer rates
Since it's USB 3.0 you will get transfer speed that is just as fast as an internal drive when using it with a USB 3.0 port, but it's also compatible with USB 2.0.

The auction includes free worldwide shipping by USPS Priority Mail.  The item will be declared as $50 merchandise and you are responsible for any import taxes.  The last auction was a big success so I hope to see more participation this time.

This auction will end on Wednesday 7/9 at 10:00 PM GMT (6pm EST), later bids are invalid.  We'll bid in increments of 5M KMC.  Post your bid right here in the thread.  The winner will have 24 hours to send the payment or the next bid will be accepted.

Qxw
Activity: 203

Someone need be first...  Wink

5M KMC

Also I have true experience about deal with jakob019. Last time all was just with one word: Perfect!
Cryptomancer

Cryptomancer
Guys, I'm sorry it's my fault.  I changed the code to pull the balance from the new block explorer to improve the speed, but it doesn't include the balance of the change addresses--stupid mistake.  The coins are all still there.  I fixed it.  Thanks for the bug report.

GraberKGD, thanks for your additional donation to the faucet.  The new balance is 5.8M, that's enough for 580 draws.  I've noticed more activity on the faucet recently.  The current average payout is 10,000 KMC.  Do you think we should make it higher?

Diff is up to 0.16306539  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 106
I send donation KkK9kBcxjWybrJ8JCddxKziXrBQaxmLvRd 2000000 KMC
http://explorer.kimocoin.com/tx/f0c19cf646edc8b835eb2d2b24c33e9d472a7bcc7dfb4fbcc9420115aa4076fa

Date: 04.07.2014 13:02
To: Facu KkK9kBcxjWybrJ8JCddxKziXrBQaxmLvRd
Debit: -2000000.00 KMC
Transaction fee: -0.019 KMC
Net amount: -2000000.019 KMC
Transaction ID: f0c19cf646edc8b835eb2d2b24c33e9d472a7bcc7dfb4fbcc9420115aa4076fa

Faucet works also well. Also there is now more balance after 02.07.2014. Wink

But then, what is this now. Some hour ago I check all was ok and balance "enough":
We apologize, but Faucet Wallet is Empty !
11 Faucets sent in the last 24H !

Total sent to users from the start: 5562733.0848135 KMC

Actual Faucet Balance : 0 KMC

How it can be empty?
now is 11 faucet sent total in last 24h  and just some hours ago balance was over 2M KMC.

I have thinked that this is for promote coin and so on...
So, also peoples who can not yet mine  can get some amount of KMC free for example exercise with wallet, money transfer and wallet features etc. Also it can be some extra for peoples who have very very low hash rate in mining.

This is good way to start learning if you are very new or just starting from nearly zero knowledge how these all works with digital coins.
I will recommend to learn how to use bulk addresses with safe way. With these free faucet coins you can exercise.

Why it is now empty? After not more than <30 faucets sent after over 2M KMC donation to faucet at 2.7.2014?

Date: 2.7.2014 12:14
To: FaucetDonation KkK9kBcxjWybrJ8JCddxKziXrBQaxmLvRd
Debit: -2252618.98780911 KMC
Net amount: -2252618.98780911 KMC
Transaction ID: f246abc42dddd9f2dd2e9bd21e78bae869fc545c7b19f8ec4b21807d4da281cf

then you can look
http://explorer.kimocoin.com/tx/f6ec07318d4d5b26ec31a2d0c2e524d5a1b5113bdf0a47c7df42f6e4990473e8
and faucet tell wallett is empty.

+1
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Unfair launch winson failed launch late now is not working! Requires re-shoot!

i am just little confuse of their work just tell me more about it if they are working as negative to scam the world its not good for us what should we do and give me some info...
Qxw
Activity: 203
Faucet works also well. Also there is now more balance after 02.07.2014. Wink

But then, what is this now. Some hour ago I check all was ok and balance "enough":
We apologize, but Faucet Wallet is Empty !
11 Faucets sent in the last 24H !

Total sent to users from the start: 5562733.0848135 KMC

Actual Faucet Balance : 0 KMC

How it can be empty?
now is 11 faucet sent total in last 24h  and just some hours ago balance was over 2M KMC.

I have thinked that this is for promote coin and so on...
So, also peoples who can not yet mine  can get some amount of KMC free for example exercise with wallet, money transfer and wallet features etc. Also it can be some extra for peoples who have very very low hash rate in mining.

This is good way to start learning if you are very new or just starting from nearly zero knowledge how these all works with digital coins.
I will recommend to learn how to use bulk addresses with safe way. With these free faucet coins you can exercise.

Why it is now empty? After not more than <30 faucets sent after over 2M KMC donation to faucet at 2.7.2014?

Date: 2.7.2014 12:14
To: FaucetDonation KkK9kBcxjWybrJ8JCddxKziXrBQaxmLvRd
Debit: -2252618.98780911 KMC
Net amount: -2252618.98780911 KMC
Transaction ID: f246abc42dddd9f2dd2e9bd21e78bae869fc545c7b19f8ec4b21807d4da281cf

then you can look
http://explorer.kimocoin.com/tx/f6ec07318d4d5b26ec31a2d0c2e524d5a1b5113bdf0a47c7df42f6e4990473e8
and faucet tell wallett is empty.
Cryptomancer
Big thanks to new community member didux for a French language thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-kmc-kimocoin-scrypt-n-vos-coins-pour-des-objets-reels-676722

It's really great to see growing support and enthusiasm for our Kimocoin.  Every community member has the power to make us grow.  Thanks didux!
Cryptomancer
Currently the top votes are USB 3.0 External Hard Drive and Precision Screwdriver Set.

Learn more about these items on Amazon:
Precision Screwdriver Set
500GB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive

Currently the most expensive item is winning.  Please remember that if the price is too high only the top rich will be able to afford it, so it might be better for the common miners and traders if we select a lower price item. Alternatively we could do a lower capacity drive to keep the price low.  If we get more votes for other items I will post info about them also.  The screwdriver set is very nice.  I use mine all the time.  The metal is Chrome-Vanadium alloy, nice machining, a comfortable handle, and a convenient zipper case.  The hard drive is nice too--the USB 3.0 interface offers the same speed as an internal HDD.  This will be a KMC only auction with free worldwide shipping.  Hope to get more participation for this auction since the last one was a success.
Activity: 104
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
why not is KFC ?  Grin Grin Grin
Cryptomancer
Yes, next Intel 120G SSD.

Maybe another SSD for the third auction, but for this auction please choose from the items listed in the poll at the top.
Pages:
Jump to: