Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-Kongcoin: A New Alternate Cryptocurrency. - page 10. (Read 11955 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
You're the only person I know that is been hacked in 12 hours from introducing project... It seems that your start point is pretty close to the end point. but this is just my personal opinion. and stop to bark please... kick me out of here if you are able... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And if you have the ip what is the reason you don't public it? this is the way when someone is hacked... Maybe you're starting a new collection and you want to keep it just for you. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
please shutdown all miners...i have unlocked all accounts.. we have been hacked i repeat we have been hacked..am so sorry a linux user just stole all our KGC in our wallets ........please shutdown all miners

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"mayday mayday we have been hacked i repeat we have been hacked"

we are not on a boat

this happens when a shepherd play to do a developer... no log ip from hacker, no traceroute, only info is linux user. (80% of bitcointalk user). I'm pissing off laughs
block explorer block 541  Huh

is that right   Huh
nope it's not correct  current  Block  according  to Explorer  is 1329.... Please refresh  your browser
Sannacoin was just for fun before to develop a real coin, no wallet no application, no scam... other post is offtopic here but like you are a children so all stuff is good to fill your mouth. that is what you should do before to improvise a "new alternative cryptocurrency". Genny2kuk is a real owner of goshencoin. Im the developer. But you are throwing shit with closes eyes... I'm really waste my time here? Huh Time will says us.
yes bye.... Now go handle  your own coin
if I want, otherwise I stay here with or without your consensus. idiot
whatever  fam suit yourself
Sannacoin was just for fun before to develop a real coin, no wallet no application, no scam... other post is offtopic here but like you are a children so all stuff is good to fill your mouth. that is what you should do before to improvise a "new alternative cryptocurrency". Genny2kuk is a real owner of goshencoin. Im the developer. But you are throwing shit with closes eyes... I'm really waste my time here? Huh Time will says us.
if I want, otherwise I stay here with or without your consensus. idiot
Activity: 429
Merit: 282
block explorer block 541  Huh

is that right   Huh
It is right, without windows wallet no stock listing.

I myself would never trust a web wallet, I am simply insecure ...

Since I have rather a windows wallet on my pc and is good.

I will keep the thing here in the eye, as this is still developing.

Thx for blockexplorer
... No problem.... I understand  your concerns  I am working  effortlessly  to get windows  wallet ....
And in the coming I'll give you feed back.  Smiley
It is right, without windows wallet no stock listing.

I myself would never trust a web wallet, I am simply insecure ...

Since I have rather a windows wallet on my pc and is good.

I will keep the thing here in the eye, as this is still developing.

Thx for blockexplorer
lol

Bro.... Am sorry to burst  your bubble  Kongcoin  is not based on anything  Goshen  related  don't get it twisted.. So I don't need your  coding  for anything... I will get  listed on an exchange  through  normal  review  of coding.. Not through  paying  nova  0.4 BTC like you did Smiley.... Technically... I know who did your wallet  for you s don't make it look  like you did your windows  wallet by yourself.... you don't own the webwallet.. It's an open source  wallet for altcoins  called pi wallet... Only thing  I see that reasonable is the 80 port open... But technically  the hacker needs my pass  and authenticator to hack in.... And I doubt  I'll ever  open the website  from an unsecured chanel...... So any  negative  talk again.... Or you wanna go back to trynna  figure out how to actually  control your coin and leave mine alone......... Lol...... Take a look at your block Explorer.... Only  1 miner.. And that's you.... You've mine abt 7 million  coins... Yet you talk trash about  my coin... Buzz off fam

TELEGRAM CONVERSATION (after some hours spend to help him to solve his error)

bitfawkes:
I'm sorry tutakamime I did help you, I don't will spend time to compile your wallet for free because I have no free time, I get payed to work.
for 10$ i see it pretty hard.

[22:56:10] Tutakamime:
OKs no problem

[19:13:39] Tutakamime:
Lol.. Am sorry  what makes you think  I cloned Goshencoin :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

[19:17:57] bitfawkes:
I'm sorry you try to did it... I'm sure if I check the code of your coin I will found the same magic peers of coin you cloned or the same timeline story

[19:22:12] Tutakamime:
Lol.. My coin is based of Litecoin  fam You can cross check  the code I never  did anything  Goshen Never even knew Goshen existed  till last week:joy::joy::joy::joy: I never  copied your  wallet.... I used pi wallet  cause it's open source and you don't  own it Our block Explorers are  different... I use... Inquidius  and you use Abe... So where is the similarities..... Please  don't come to my ANN  and give trash talk... Thanks

[19:24:09] bitfawkes:
i mean structure not application you use, nubit use piwallet too but they did it without spying others developers and their work. more, we have not payed to be listed, we have been listed for free in 2 hours after request cause our code is a valid code... for windows wallet i can say, I'm not a windows developer, I never used it so I'm not bound to develop windows application, i work on linux and mac system so we payed a third developer for windows wallet. WE PAYED, not did disturb people to get it

[19:28:56] Tutakamime:
Guy I never  spyed  your work.. Fam... Prezzy only told me about  your coin last week... I never new anything  abt it

:joy::joy::joy:.. U need to vote  to be listed on nova... You don't just get listed unless you vote
Guy........ Nothing  about  my coin  is related to yours

[19:29:42] bitfawkes:

ofcurse by voting, no by paying

[19:30:18] Tutakamime:
How many  votes did you get.. This is how I'll catch you

[19:31:01] bitfawkes:
What are you insinuating?

[19:31:04] Tutakamime:
I only asked you if you will help out... Am not disturbing  anyone... I have two dev on my team..... We just getting  system  erros

Lol.... Have you never heard of cross  compiling

[19:31:45] bitfawkes:
pull out your twat and speak clear
I refuse to use windows

[19:32:10] Tutakamime:
Am saying  don't piss me off.... Stay of my ANN of you don't want to help out... And stop saying  Shit.. That am based off Goshen

[19:32:19] bitfawkes:
I have not to do explanation to you about my work

[19:32:23] Tutakamime:

Lol.. Now I see why your hating.. Cause people  are actually  mining  my coin and not yours

Lol.. Sure
You technically... Almost  paid for everything :joy::joy::joy:.... Created  an ICO  and made back all the money you lost if not more.......... Cause... It was you guys that were selling  the coins......... I know all that but you don't see me posting  Shit on your ANN

Now....... Let me handle my coin way I want get people  to like it... Get it listed....... And flourish... Bye

Leaving I really get hard to understand your english...

You are lying when you say we pay for listed in exchange. you are just insinuating that. anyway we got listed in 2 hours after vote start like all coin on nova. Let's see what time you need for that.

I'm not bound to work on windows or in a system you say, windows system is not my competence. this grant to me to don't be stole and grant to our client security you don't have. but you can't know that cause you are not a developer.

I'm not the miner of my coin, and there's no one miner, but you can't know that cause you are not a developer and you don't know how get this information, just you see my pool. Other pool are mining goshen but I understand you can't get all information cause you don't know how.

I'm throw trash about your coin cause you boast like you are doing something exeptional, you just are introducing another shit coin like hacker say. The facts shows that you were robbed not us. explanation is you are attemping to do something you don't know. you're free to defraud people betting on you. I'n not one of them.

I don't take care about miners they mine goshen, they don't make me rich.

Following with this attitude, you will crash soon. life requires humility and honesty. You miss both. You are pretty cocky asking for help and fucking pert once people helped you.

Private conversation are not more allowed between us, I've nothing to hide. If you want to say something this is the place, this is a public forum, as member I can post what I want everywhere. also throw shit on you if I wish. Learn how to behave, 3 days on the forum do not give you any rights, king of my dick.
hahaha....... Am sure you visited wrong  site..... Just  got  my web wallet  secured... With Ssl certificate  and all.... And searched for  bugs...... You can check  wallet here https://kongcoin.org

If you still see something  wrong  give me feedback.. Thanks

So let me do some consideration...

I tell you secure it with ssl... and you leave port 80 open, so if someone visits http://kongcoin.org still the same problem, they can be stolen.

People get problem on wallet compilation... I tell you to explain what type of package you use, you just said "kongcoin is developed on ubuntu 16.04".

You promise to be on exchange soon... you will never be on the exchange until windows wallet is ready. You will not be able to do it and don't want to pay for, or better, if you offer $ 10 as you did to me no one will compile your wallet. So forget exchange.

Cloning a coin with tutorial is not enough. I'm sorry but you're improvising something you don't know, don't cry if you notice problems or will be stolen again. Not all people are able to develop a coin or proper features for it. It needs base knowledge or money to hire a real developer.

You have tried to make a bad copy of goshencoin in all things (explorer, webwallet, unomp) and you are not succeeding. We are also developing a exchange, if you want, i gift you the code so you save some time, you agree?

That's not your job trust in me. come back in a few years and try again.
lol

Bro.... Am sorry to burst  your bubble  Kongcoin  is not based on anything  Goshen  related  don't get it twisted.. So I don't need your  coding  for anything... I will get  listed on an exchange  through  normal  review  of coding.. Not through  paying  nova  0.4 BTC like you did Smiley.... Technically... I know who did your wallet  for you s don't make it look  like you did your windows  wallet by yourself.... you don't own the webwallet.. It's an open source  wallet for altcoins  called pi wallet... Only thing  I see that reasonable is the 80 port open... But technically  the hacker needs my pass  and authenticator to hack in.... And I doubt  I'll ever  open the website  from an unsecured chanel...... So any  negative  talk again.... Or you wanna go back to trynna  figure out how to actually  control your coin and leave mine alone......... Lol...... Take a look at your block Explorer.... Only  1 miner.. And that's you.... You've mine abt 7 million  coins... Yet you talk trash about  my coin... Buzz off fam
hahaha....... Am sure you visited wrong  site..... Just  got  my web wallet  secured... With Ssl certificate  and all.... And searched for  bugs...... You can check  wallet here https://kongcoin.org

If you still see something  wrong  give me feedback.. Thanks

So let me do some consideration...

I tell you secure it with ssl... and you leave port 80 open, so if someone visits http://kongcoin.org still the same problem, they can be stolen.

People get problem on wallet compilation... I tell you to explain what type of package you use, you just said "kongcoin is developed on ubuntu 16.04".

You promise to be on exchange soon... you will never be on the exchange until windows wallet is ready. You will not be able to do it and don't want to pay for, or better, if you offer $ 10 as you did to me no one will compile your wallet. So forget exchange.

Cloning a coin with tutorial is not enough. I'm sorry but you're improvising something you don't know, don't cry if you notice problems or will be stolen again. Not all people are able to develop a coin or proper features for it. It needs base knowledge or money to hire a real developer.

You have tried to make a bad copy of goshencoin in all things (explorer, webwallet, unomp) and you are not succeeding. We are also developing a exchange, if you want, i gift you the code so you save some time, you agree?

That's not your job trust in me. come back in a few years and try again.
Die kong, die...
[hahaha... It ain't gonna die anytime soon Bro... Last I checked your wallet  was pretty  empty  so why the fuss

Last time i msged them, they asked 0.25BTC for listing. And that's too high.

When coin and minning will be online?
both online  bro
Shit man, web wallets are FULL of exploits, if you had experience you would have KNOWN tht Sad
so theres no wallet, were supposed to use a service that no coder will even bother with its so full of holes? :/
no fucking way haha
get a wallet, do some research, make a plan other than to get on an exchange, you might get some serious people, but currently, this thread is a sad laugh at best :/
hahaha....... Am sure you visited wrong  site..... Just  got  my web wallet  secured... With Ssl certificate  and all.... And searched for  bugs...... You can check  wallet here https://kongcoin.org

If you still see something  wrong  give me feedback.. Thanks

Cheesy
Dev please block explorer again online  Wink
explorer is up Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hi dev

https://kongcoin.org:3001/  Huh

Not work
please in meantime view at 192.81.213.99:3001

i shall be resetting all web wwallets in 1 hour. please endeavour to email your support pins now to [email protected].

i shall email you back with your new password which you will change at login. and the secure website of kongcoin Smiley Smiley Wink Wink

regards
Tutakamime Aritomomei.
Die kong, die...
[hahaha... It ain't gonna die anytime soon Bro... Last I checked your wallet  was pretty  empty  so why the fuss

both online  bro
Shit man, web wallets are FULL of exploits, if you had experience you would have KNOWN tht Sad
so theres no wallet, were supposed to use a service that no coder will even bother with its so full of holes? :/
no fucking way haha
get a wallet, do some research, make a plan other than to get on an exchange, you might get some serious people, but currently, this thread is a sad laugh at best :/
hahaha....... Am sure you visited wrong  site..... Just  got  my web wallet  secured... With Ssl certificate  and all.... And searched for  bugs...... You can check  wallet here https://kongcoin.org

Cheesy
Dev please block explorer again online  Wink

Hi dev

https://kongcoin.org:3001/  Huh

Not work
Die kong, die...
[hahaha... It ain't gonna die anytime soon Bro... Last I checked your wallet  was pretty  empty  so why the fuss

both online  bro
no fucking way haha

Cheesy
Die kong, die...

both online  bro
no fucking way haha

Cheesy
Dang it still not found the always online code for this baby... Currently  not home... When I get back will do that's... Thanks
Pool shows up dead in miner
that's weird couple  of people  mined from it yesterday.. Hold on please
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Pool shows up dead in miner
Pages:
Jump to: