Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-Kongcoin: A New Alternate Cryptocurrency. - page 6. (Read 11955 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Правильно сказать, сколько должно было быть... Не менее 500к ты у меня увел. За 4 дня будет все твои 1,3 млн
Ха-ха .. Вы только что сказали, что у вас есть 1.3 миллиона монет ..... Хм, единственный человек с такими монетами в богатом списке - «stolenkgc», и вы оба ставили себе под угрозу продать все монеты под 1 Sat, .. ..... Подождите минуту, которая напоминает мне, когда я отслеживал ip-адрес «stolenkgc», это было из кафе в России ......... Это вы не то, вы взяли первые 340k монет, а затем заминировали 498k монеты затем остановились, и почти сразу же пришли объявить о том, что у вас есть монеты, а потом, когда я объявляю, что будет выпущен кошелек Windows, вы украли все монеты, включая ваши собственные, чтобы не вызывать подозрений ..... Тогда вы обвиняете меня в этом ..... Браво замечательный план ..... VladimirN полный член! Is Stolenkgc .... Или у вас есть что-нибудь, чтобы опровергнуть это утверждение?
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Правильно сказать, сколько должно было быть... Не менее 500к ты у меня увел. За 4 дня будет все твои 1,3 млн
один сатошик, не выше. покупай мое, прежде чем сольешь свое
Lol ....... Сколько у вас есть
один сатошик, не выше. покупай мое, прежде чем сольешь свое
Это ты скотина бесиш меня! Назло тебе буду майнить и сливать это дерьмо по сатошику, чтобы это мертворожденное дитя придать земле!
It's you who hate all those who are interested in the project. You left open the possibility of a mine on the web wallet. What for?
Ха-ха-ха, ваша преемственность меня забавляет ... Глубоко сожалею о вашей потере в моем проекте, но, пожалуйста, не сдавайтесь ... Теперь доступен кошелек для Windows.
Это ты скотина бесиш меня! Назло тебе буду майнить и сливать это дерьмо по сатошику, чтобы это мертворожденное дитя придать земле!
It's you who hate all those who are interested in the project. You left open the possibility of a mine on the web wallet. What for?
I used pi wallet  and secured  it with  Ssl..... I ran background  check to ensure  possibility of bug in web wallet... The only  way hacker would have gotten  is through  one of the admins  login.... And am terribly  sorry about that!.
Just incase  you think  your the only  one who lost coins... This is my wallet

So piss off and stop pointing  fingers
Dev and stolenkgc one person. So the dev secured himself a premain at our expense. Shit coin. It all started with the deception of the developer.
.. Lol.. Dude don't be stupid...... I won't pay $162 for a Windows  wallet and other stuff

If I wanted  to steal  your coins I would have......... I have only 2 wallet addresses..... One for cold storage  and one for web wallet....... And.... Apparently.... What makes you think  I am stolenkgc........... Stolen KGC is not me...... Why will I bother stealing  1m KGC... When it had not even hit an exchange..... Or your refusing  to think..... If I steal  it before it hits an exchange.. Then how do I get people  to use coins and increase  price....... Because your coins were stolen don't go around  pointing  gingers man..... I had 356k..coins stolen from my web wallet  too... 165k belonging  to Romiraz362  which I was about  to transfer  back before I noticed the theft....... So if you want to pull out good bye...... But don't ever make stupid mistakes of saying  I stole coins I created......
at times the Shit people  think  of and say when they lose  something  is just irritatingly annoying, and pisses  me off
Dev and stolenkgc one person. So the dev secured himself a premain at our expense. Shit coin. It all started with the deception of the developer.
.. Lol.. Dude don't be stupid...... I won't pay $162 for a Windows  wallet and other stuff

If I wanted  to steal  your coins I would have......... I have only 2 wallet addresses..... One for cold storage  and one for web wallet....... And.... Apparently.... What makes you think  I am stolenkgc........... Stolen KGC is not me...... Why will I bother stealing  1m KGC... When it had not even hit an exchange..... Or your refusing  to think..... If I steal  it before it hits an exchange.. Then how do I get people  to use coins and increase  price....... Because your coins were stolen don't go around  pointing  gingers man..... I had 356k..coins stolen from my web wallet  too... 165k belonging  to Romiraz362  which I was about  to transfer  back before I noticed the theft....... So if you want to pull out good bye...... But don't ever make stupid mistakes of saying  I stole coins I created......
Fails to make the withdrawal of funds from the web wallet to Windows wallet
I disabled withdrawals. Will enable it later.
1BbEdqVyurAEgmRwhr8QDZXxabmtu9Sy5a send here 0.2.
I sent 30000 to grant who Im. no more message from me, just send if you want back it

the offer is always valid... have become 1300000 kgc now
am not sending any funds to you.. Please return all KGC back.
Activity: 6
1BbEdqVyurAEgmRwhr8QDZXxabmtu9Sy5a send here 0.2.
I sent 30000 to grant who Im. no more message from me, just send if you want back it

the offer is always valid... have become 1300000 kgc now
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Fails to make the withdrawal of funds from the web wallet to Windows wallet
Kongcoin  listed  on coins market.com
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-KGC.htm

Happy trading
yes Romiraz am well  aware  sorry  about that......... Hope you  use windows wallet and stick with us
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
http://192.81.213.99:3001/address/KDbFw1UpHD3DJrut3pGQ5VbgxLdB9bm8Q8

This is Explorer link to the Kong theif wallet... He stole  1m  coins............ Please  return  funds  to this  address thank you  K7hSNZKFTrUXjJqAW1PiLWV5ptvBByvgKi
Truth  is I was  foolish  and did not heed  advice....... I secured  one port but left other  open.... Lol.... Am sure wherever  bitfawkes  is he would be laughing........ But please.... If you took coins kindly  return  them...... Even if you don't return  all...... Return about  500k of coins... Please please please
I beg of you..... I really  want Kongcoin  to be a success. Am not doing it for  the gains  cause I barely had upto  100k myself.. I had just moved funds from cold storage  to web wallet  to send to their respective  owners  when.. It was stolen... So please... Duly and kindly return  coins
Pages:
Jump to: