Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-Kongcoin: A New Alternate Cryptocurrency. - page 12. (Read 11955 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This kong is dead, Dev was hacked, lost alot of people's shit, this will never hit an exchange, move on.  should of spent your tuition on education not ganjamans shitty advice.

read back 1 single page . . your gonna be mining for 9 years to equal what the hacker stole
lol..... Coin ain't dead  Bro....... Am currently  working  on Windows  wallet .. And getting  bugs fixed...... On windows  wallet...... Lol 9 years....... What the miner  stole is only worth  85 or so blocks  so I have no problem.. When I get system  back up.. I'll fully reimburse  people  and trust  me... It's gonna hit an exchange
another one bites the dust - daa nananananan dnanandnanananan

another ones gone, another ones gone

another one bites the dust

*sung in tune
kongs not dead!
Hello dev, when comes the windows wallet?
windows  wallet  will soon be released.. Thank you

Just be patient  with me... I want to get the web wallets  bugs fixed so we won't have such problems  again.. Am currently  compiling  windows  wallet.. But if there is anyone  who has compile successfully  please tell me.... Let's share it
SYE Mining Pools

Miner Settings:

stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:3082<-->  LowDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:13082 <-->  VarDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:23082 <-->  HiDiff

Username: your wallet address
Password: anything

Payouts
Every 30 mins

SYE Website - Mining Pools - Explorer - Nodes - Shop

have fun boys

pool is closed upon OP request; all miners had been paid out already
thanks.. Will tell you when to restart  pool!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
This kong is dead, Dev was hacked, lost alot of people's shit, this will never hit an exchange, move on.  should of spent your tuition on education not ganjamans shitty advice.

read back 1 single page . . your gonna be mining for 9 years to equal what the hacker stole

Not true about 9 years. Block reward was 4k and time 3 mins. Hacker stole 340k coins that equals 85 blocks or little over of 4 hour minning, not 9 years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
another one bites the dust - daa nananananan dnanandnanananan

another ones gone, another ones gone

another one bites the dust

*sung in tune
Activity: 392
Everyone Loves Vgina

Activity: 700
Merit: 565
cpu mine only?

Kong coin only pow coin
so this now you can get kongkoin only use mining, because exchanger not ye ready
Activity: 429
Merit: 282
Hello dev, when comes the windows wallet?
Activity: 151
♞MustangCoin♞
SYE Mining Pools

Miner Settings:

stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:3082<-->  LowDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:13082 <-->  VarDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:23082 <-->  HiDiff

Username: your wallet address
Password: anything

Payouts
Every 30 mins

SYE Website - Mining Pools - Explorer - Nodes - Shop

have fun boys

pool is closed upon OP request; all miners had been paid out already
Sorry if I offended  you  or anything.. But please  just return  coins.. Let me give them. Back to respective  owners .. Thank you.

Am pleading  with all sincerity.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
A new coin was born with name: Kongcoin.  it's very impressive with me.
I will watch it and wait for new chance here. Good luck.
You speak  of honor... 200k+ coins were stolen from web wallet... My [ANN]  had already  been  labeled  as spam.. Cause they thought  I stole  their funds.... I knew the person  that did it.. Was on this forum.. So I had to do something  to bring  you out... If I had not done what I did... You would never have signified and that will have been the death  of Kongcoin.... And that's not what I want....... I used up a lot of money  just for creation  of this.. Coin...... And I want it to flourish........... So please  of you want to help out..... Just send all the coins back let me disburse them to their respective  owners ... Then if you feel like you can tell me where bug is...... What I really  want is.. Coins... So I can give them.... Back to owners..... I don't have 0.2BTC to offer  anyone......

Lol... I don't even have upto 0.01 BTC  cause I used up most of my tuition  money on this project...... So please  just send.. Coins back to the account  I stated above...... And let me continue .. What I started.
Activity: 6
you are not a man of honor, you are arrogant and presumptuous, i was keeping it if you wasnt talking to claim the reward and no one message i would have sent to you. i would have to told you what is your problem on webwallet, you re surrounded by hammers, this is the end for people like you. when you send that you promise i will refund you, else i will keep it. this will be last message, mail linked to this account will expire in 25 minutes. remember the btc address i will remember your to refund you.
for fun, Im bored of shitcoin populating the web I still wait for 0.2 btc, else I will dump your coin as soon it get listed in a market. remember I can stole your underpants too...
So In quote this Is just your major reason.. You want to use 340k coins to dump market and crash  it. Why don't you start  your own business  instead  of spoiling others.
Am pretty  sure you a senior member  of this community who just created  another  account.. To frustrate  efforts.  
Dev just fix coin. And full reset.
I would have but  the amount  of hash power  that is being  poured  into mining  from this community  is a lot.... So I'll have to face off all difficulties..... Till I be the best
Activity: 20
for fun, Im bored of shitcoin populating the web I still wait for 0.2 btc, else I will dump your coin as soon it get listed in a market. remember I can stole your underpants too...

All hail the super hacker *shivers in fear*. Good that I'm not using underpants. *mumbles moron under her breath*
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Dev just fix coin. And full reset.
Attention  to all miners  and web wallet  users.. I have taken down web wallet  till further  notice  please  bear with us.... I will try to get windows  wallet  on track also

@stolenkgc  please  just return  the funds.
other 120000 it missed from your account... you donkey
Im still waiting, when you sent I said you wheres the bug

Why the he'll are you stealing  all the funds in the web wallets .. What does it benefit  you.
other 120000 it missed from your account... you donkey
Activity: 7
When Kongcoin windows wallet will be released?
am desperately  working  on it Bro.......

Nice, still waiting for it. Because I'm more comfortable with windows wallet than online wallet.
Great jobs bro Smiley

Im still waiting, when you sent I said you wheres the bug
Pages:
Jump to: