Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-Kongcoin: A New Alternate Cryptocurrency. - page 8. (Read 11955 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Link to Windows wallet personally please   Wink Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
all is ready dev
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Dev wallet Windows Huh??!!!!!!
working  on it.. Be patient  will be launched  in upcoming  week Smiley

Dev check my project

I like  it,  getting  funds ready  for you.. Will give you feedback soon
where thats link for the project dev?
it's in works  sir.. Just be patient. Thannks
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Dev wallet Windows Huh??!!!!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Dev check my project

where thats link for the project dev?
Dev check my project

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Dev check my project

Activity: 429
Merit: 282
dev any news  Huh

wallet... roadmap... exchange... bounty campaign...   Huh Huh
yes currently  working  on wallet  and exchanges.. Once those two are released.. I'll release  bounty campaign  and roadmap  to public... Will be done in few days

Ok, thanks for the news  Wink
dev any news  Huh

yes currently  working  on wallet  and exchanges.. Once those two are released.. I'll release  bounty campaign  and roadmap  to public... Will be done in few days
Activity: 40
I am waiting the bounty campaign too
Activity: 429
Merit: 282
dev any news  Huh

ok is not your developer... anyway a man you payed two weeks ago to build your windows wallet (Huh for a work of 46 minuts Huh) is asking help to me. it's right so? you're a real business man bro  Wink
you still don't get do you. I did not pay Cryptoprogrammer  anything
So who ever  he is.. His asking  for help  for himself so he can solo  mine  like what some have been doing.
And Ganjaman  has his coin to take care of so it's his spare time he uses to work on Windows  wallet

SYE Mining Pools

Miner Settings:

stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:3082<-->  LowDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:13082 <-->  VarDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:23082 <-->  HiDiff

Username: your wallet address
Password: anything

Payouts
Every 30 mins

SYE Website - Mining Pools - Explorer - Nodes - Shop

Pools back up Yall........

The hour  is nigh  in 2 hours I'll be resetting  all web  wallets..... Please if you haven't  emailed in your support  pins yet... Please  do so now.

You can send  your emails to [email protected]  or [email protected]

Regards
Tutakamime Aritomomei.
Activity: 336
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
ok is not your developer... anyway a man you payed two weeks ago to build your windows wallet (Huh for a work of 46 minuts Huh) is asking help to me. it's right so? you're a real business man bro  Wink
I sorry  I mean  no harm  just wanted  him to help out since it seems his compile  success
I would say that your credibility has now come to point of no return. cryptoprogrammer did admit is him on freenode. for your information I speak correct english, french, italian and spanish.
I just read entire .. Chat and I don't see any point  at which he ever  admitted  being  Ganjaman. So now you deviate  to telling  lies against  us to bring down our image.. Wow... Bravo.... *And I never said you don't  speak other languages...... I said  "I dont speak  even French  talk more of Spanish"
I'm not claim ganjaman is cryptonator, I'm saying your developer that you payed 2 weeks ago is still asking to me for help about your wallet, and stop to bark on my telegram account.
* it's hard to understand your english so I specify we can meet in one of this language, maybe you are more understandable
and am clearly  telling  you that is not my developer. I don't even know the dude
I sorry  I mean  no harm  just wanted  him to help out since it seems his compile  success
I would say that your credibility has now come to point of no return. cryptoprogrammer did admit is him on freenode. for your information I speak correct english, french, italian and spanish.
I just read entire .. Chat and I don't see any point  at which he ever  admitted  being  Ganjaman. So now you deviate  to telling  lies against  us to bring down our image.. Wow... Bravo.... *And I never said you don't  speak other languages...... I said  "I dont speak  even French  talk more of Spanish"
I'm not claim ganjaman is cryptonator, I'm saying your developer that you payed 2 weeks ago is still asking to me for help about your wallet, and stop to bark on my telegram account.
* it's hard to understand your english so I specify we can meet in one of this language, maybe you are more understandable
I sorry  I mean  no harm  just wanted  him to help out since it seems his compile  success
I just read entire .. Chat and I don't see any point  at which he ever  admitted  being  Ganjaman. So now you deviate  to telling  lies against  us to bring down our image.. Wow... Bravo.... And I never said you don't  speak other languages...... I said  "I dont speak  even French  talk more of Spanish"
I sorry  I mean  no harm  just wanted  him to help out since it seems his compile  success
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: