Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-Kongcoin: A New Alternate Cryptocurrency. - page 11. (Read 11955 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 282
Die kong, die...
[hahaha... It ain't gonna die anytime soon Bro... Last I checked your wallet  was pretty  empty  so why the fuss

Last time i msged them, they asked 0.25BTC for listing. And that's too high.

When coin and minning will be online?
both online  bro
Shit man, web wallets are FULL of exploits, if you had experience you would have KNOWN tht Sad
so theres no wallet, were supposed to use a service that no coder will even bother with its so full of holes? :/
no fucking way haha
get a wallet, do some research, make a plan other than to get on an exchange, you might get some serious people, but currently, this thread is a sad laugh at best :/
hahaha....... Am sure you visited wrong  site..... Just  got  my web wallet  secured... With Ssl certificate  and all.... And searched for  bugs...... You can check  wallet here https://kongcoin.org

If you still see something  wrong  give me feedback.. Thanks

Cheesy
Dev please block explorer again online  Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Die kong, die...
[hahaha... It ain't gonna die anytime soon Bro... Last I checked your wallet  was pretty  empty  so why the fuss

both online  bro
Shit man, web wallets are FULL of exploits, if you had experience you would have KNOWN tht Sad
so theres no wallet, were supposed to use a service that no coder will even bother with its so full of holes? :/
no fucking way haha
get a wallet, do some research, make a plan other than to get on an exchange, you might get some serious people, but currently, this thread is a sad laugh at best :/
hahaha....... Am sure you visited wrong  site..... Just  got  my web wallet  secured... With Ssl certificate  and all.... And searched for  bugs...... You can check  wallet here https://kongcoin.org

If you still see something  wrong  give me feedback.. Thanks
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Die kong, die...
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
no fucking way haha
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

To which exchange will kongcoin go  Huh
submitted  request  to... Tradesatoshi.com, Poloniex, yobit... Hope to hear back from them soon..... Still looking  around  for more exchanges  to request

coinexchange.io is also a possibility for kongcoin  Wink
Thanks... Will submit  a request  now!.
submitted  request  to... Tradesatoshi.com, Poloniex, yobit... Hope to hear back from them soon..... Still looking  around  for more exchanges  to request

coinexchange.io is also a possibility for kongcoin  Wink
Please... Let's all login  to web wallet  now.. And copy  our support  pin and send to [email protected]

The reset  has been moved to today.. And will occur  in 18 hours.

All accounts  not claimed  or reset . Will be deleted.  Any unclaimed  funds will be used as Airdrop  to enable  new users  get a feel  of Kongcoin.

Please  send in  your  support pins.

Regards
Tutakamime Aritomomei
Please lets ensure  we send  our web wallet support  pin to [email protected]  within the two days window given...  Any wallet  not claimed after 21 days will be deleted.

Regards.
Tutakamime Aritomomei

*notice* I have a working  version  of Windows  wallet no but just working books ensure  no faults before I upload.
so, where windows wallet !

it's on its way.....

*NOTICE* MY COIN IS BASED  ON UBUNTU 16.04  AND MOST PEOPLE  ARE TRYNNA COMPILE  WITH UBUNTU  14.04 LIBRARY... THAT'S WHY YOU ARE GETTING  COMPILING ERRORS... PLEASE U DATE ALL YOUR LIBRARIES  TO 16.04 AND RECOMPILE.... DO GIVE ME FEED BACK IF YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS.

hi dev,

wallet works fine on ubuntu 15.10  Wink

I'm still waiting for windows wallet Cool
so, do you resolve the hacker problem?
.. Yes I have.. But all accounts  will be resets... So don't send anything  to web wallet  till I say so!  Smiley
I think it's a outside coin,no new technology or new concept
am sorry I don't understand  what you mean?
Activity: 3
so, do you resolve the hacker problem?
Activity: 56
I think it's a outside coin,no new technology or new concept
where is the introduce of your team?are you finish the coin buy yourself?
just me and  Ganjaman Bro!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
where is the introduce of your team?are you finish the coin buy yourself?
NEW DEVELOPMENT.. i need all web wallets users to login now and email their support keys to [email protected]

to find support pin just click support in your dashboard

i will be resetting all accounts in 2 days.....and i will email you your new password if the support pin you sent matches he one in my database.
to those who had coins in their web wallets worry not. i have moved all funds to cold storage......all funds are securely located in K7hSNZKFTrUXjJqAW1PiLWV5ptvBByvgKi

its an offline wallet

after reset and full encryption of wallets. i will transfer all funds back to previously held wallets with no worries.......
please lets endeavour to carry out this activity now as all web wallets will be reset in 2 days......

regards
KOng Dev
Tutakamime Aritomomei.

it's on its way.....

*NOTICE* MY COIN IS BASED  ON UBUNTU 16.04  AND MOST PEOPLE  ARE TRYNNA COMPILE  WITH UBUNTU  14.04 LIBRARY... THAT'S WHY YOU ARE GETTING  COMPILING ERRORS... PLEASE U DATE ALL YOUR LIBRARIES  TO 16.04 AND RECOMPILE.... DO GIVE ME FEED BACK IF YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: