Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-Kongcoin: A New Alternate Cryptocurrency. - page 7. (Read 11955 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I really  don't get why any one will want to just steal  coins.... And dump them when they get listed  on an exchange. It's not fair... This is someone  processing  power you just stole.... And a lot of funds  that were poured into this project. Everything  is just getting  shitty... But hopefully  I'll get back up........

SO SORRY  TO ALL THOSE WHO LOST COINS IN PROCESS. (ROMIRAZ362, KURBERKS, VLADIMIRNOV, CINGMING, CINMING1..... And all other I did not list your names.... Terribly sorry... Hope you stick with us..... And use our windows  wallet....

Signed
Aritomomei
So rather  good and bad news  here......... And am sure I will get lots of bashing  due to this news.

First  things  first...... Windows wallet  has been released  as promised.

Now for bad news..... Someone  on this forum  that hates  me and my project  just  did a full scale  attack on our servers. Stealing  about  800k+ coins  from wallets...
I am saddened  with this cause am sire most of you will lose faith  in Kongcoin.  But please  if you are the one..  Kindly return  Kongcoin  back to wallet.... Please , it won't benefit  you to just steal such large and hard  earned  amounts.

I don't even know what to say to you guys right now
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
edit first post and edit subject
Dev, check theard name, delete {b} {/b}.
how do I delete  Shocked

Latest  news,  windows  wallet  will be released  in 6 hours.
Thanks for the wait

Regards 
Tutakamime Aritomomei.
Activity: 429
Merit: 282
No one can compile the windows wallet or a linux wallet . . for several weeks now . . why are we still on this.  Same bulshit with ganjamans wallet . . dead coin . . . did you ever get the coins back from the hacker ?

2 days for a windows wallet? why didn't you have one @ launch it takes 1 spliff to compile, not weeks.

Your coin is dead, spam your thread too, is getting bored  Roll Eyes
lol.. What's your problem... I already  said.. Windows  wallet will be released  tomorrow... So why  you hating.... Besides  its already  listed  for voting  on an exchange.. But I'll include  that part in bounty  section
It was also meant vginacoindev, not you
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Dev, check theard name, delete {b} {/b}.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
I'm not hating, I'm just here for the Kong Circus.  I've mined plenty of Kong myself.  anxiously waiting the exchange.

Looking forward to that good looking wallet from Mr Osmium.

And I'm using the windows wallet, that I compiled myself Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
wallet is ready waiting for fund from dev

No one can compile the windows wallet or a linux wallet . . for several weeks now . . why are we still on this.  Same bulshit with ganjamans wallet . . dead coin . . . did you ever get the coins back from the hacker ?

2 days for a windows wallet? why didn't you have one @ launch it takes 1 spliff to compile, not weeks.

Your coin is dead, spam your thread too, is getting bored  Roll Eyes

am sorry  why are you hating..... Don't say no one.. Just say you!.... Your a complete  noob.... We gave you fresh  files to compile even the Linux wallet and you couldn't.. Yet others have been able too!..... Lol.. Why does the stolen coins matter to you......... Not like you had any in first place worth stealing........ I have told you coins not dead.......... And besides some Devs  release windows  wallets months after launch..... So why you being  a bitter puss!........... Now go handle your Vgina coin.. Or oops I forgot  it's dying  or dead  that's why your hating
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina

Activity: 517
Merit: 250
Still waiting for release Kongcoin windows wallet, i have'n another device besides windows!
Hoping, dev said is true for 2 days will be release Smiley
We wait for the wallet, when does it finally come  Huh Huh
wallet  is ready  will be released  in 2 days... Thanks for the wait
i wanna join the bounty,
noted
Windows wallet Huh Huh Huh Huh
in 2 days
Dev  it's not fair where is the Windows wallet    Huh Huh Huh Huh !!!!!!2 days please.. Not finalized  some things yet
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Dev  it's not fair where is the Windows wallet    Huh Huh Huh Huh !!!!!!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Windows wallet Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
i wanna join the bounty,
We wait for the wallet, when does it finally come  Huh Huh