Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-Kongcoin: A New Alternate Cryptocurrency. - page 2. (Read 11955 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 282
Hi dev, it's time for a new exchange  Wink
yes working on that

Wallet not sync  Huh

No one is mine  Huh   => price is too low <=

Believe the coin will have no future, if not fastest what happens   Roll Eyes

What is still planned for kongcoin  Huh
could you have a bit of patience. For a month  at most.... Kongcoin.. Will work miracle  soon

Ok, will wait,
Am anxious as it goes in the future still further
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
yes working on that

Wallet not sync  Huh

could you have a bit of patience. For a month  at most.... Kongcoin.. Will work miracle  soon
yes working on that

Wallet not sync  Huh

yes working on that
Just a simple copy of BTC?Any special?
yes will be announced  in the whitepaper  soon
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Just a simple copy of BTC?Any special?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
I can't leave Kong alone, i mined this shitcoin for a week and a half . . i need some payout.  my wallet is overflowing with worthless crap.

Your welcome for the free bumps !

come stop by the Vgina thread, just in the middle of a price rocketing swap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823588.260

66000 vgina, not millions, or billions. 

1 coin per block (reward) 

going stellar !

As i have told many people . . maybe you should grab some vgina and buy yourself a toy, cuz i bet fucking your own ass is alot more fun that dealing with this . .
Dieing a slow death . . . no one can forget how many coins were stolen, and if the price ever goes up on this it will be dumped just as fast.
oh will you Shuttup and run back to your hole

this coin is like a catastrophe, or a car accident, or someone with 1 leg, you just cant help but stare and wonder WTF happened.  

there are over a million coins in the wind, you get hacked over and over.

you make too many unsecure features.

billions of coins planned for supply. you aiming for the Lat market ?

and your still trying, put a bullet in it, put it out of its misery !

go back to school, this isn't your forte.

Restart the chain at least, fuck the hacker. do something other than say Oh well...

Lol.. And with you millions  of Vgina.... Where is your coin now..... Your just here to tackle  others.. But you technically  mismanaged  your coins and failed... So. What millions  of coins are in the wind........ Bitcoin  has also been  hacked... And lost alot....... So... I don't see anything  in.. Making  mistakes.....so just do us a great  favor... And... Leave Kongcoin alome
Everyone Loves Vgina
Dieing a slow death . . . no one can forget how many coins were stolen, and if the price ever goes up on this it will be dumped just as fast.

this coin is like a catastrophe, or a car accident, or someone with 1 leg, you just cant help but stare and wonder WTF happened.  

there are over a million coins in the wind, you get hacked over and over.

you make too many unsecure features.

billions of coins planned for supply. you aiming for the Lat market ?

and your still trying, put a bullet in it, put it out of its misery !

go back to school, this isn't your forte.

Restart the chain at least, fuck the hacker. do something other than say Oh well...

Merit: 10
well thats great, looking forward to it.
Everyone Loves Vgina
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Hopefully ico success, hope more invest. I want to follow social media bounty Wink

No me parece espanol lo que escribes... todo el mundo sabe hacerlo con google translator...
que tengas un buen dia

bitfawkes...

¿No te parece espanol lo que escribo?

1. Que mi alias sea el nombre de uno de mis personajes favoritos de Dostoievski no significa que no sea hispanohablante nativo; @bitfawkes, no sé de dónde serás pero o eres tú el que no eres español/hispano o sencillamente eres analfabeto. Siempre estoy abierto a sugerencias y cometo errores como todo hijo de vecino, pues soy humano, pero creo que de ti pocos consejos podría aprovechar. Que tengas un buen dia tú también.

2. If you want to argue in Spanish the quality of the translation, the thread to do it is the Spanish one, already linked above: maybe the Spanish community has something to say about it.

Lol.... @bitfawkes  I noticed to I just did not want to comment.

@tutakamime_a, I didn't know you were a native spaniard (just kidding, you aren't): for future translations into Spanish related to this project you can do it yourself because apparently you can do it better than me and, by the way, the price that you are offering for the translations is ridiculous (100KGC =0.00000100btc) and I don't work for ungrateful people.

Every other member reading this, please, forgive me for the tone of this post if I was too rude, but I cannot stand the BS.
Lol.. Your a newbie  like me demanding  so much......... Anyways bye......
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

No me parece espanol lo que escribes... todo el mundo sabe hacerlo con google translator...
que tengas un buen dia

bitfawkes...

¿No te parece espanol lo que escribo?

1. Que mi alias sea el nombre de uno de mis personajes favoritos de Dostoievski no significa que no sea hispanohablante nativo; @bitfawkes, no sé de dónde serás pero o eres tú el que no eres español/hispano o sencillamente eres analfabeto. Siempre estoy abierto a sugerencias y cometo errores como todo hijo de vecino, pues soy humano, pero creo que de ti pocos consejos podría aprovechar. Que tengas un buen dia tú también.

2. If you want to argue in Spanish the quality of the translation, the thread to do it is the Spanish one, already linked above: maybe the Spanish community has something to say about it.

Lol.... @bitfawkes  I noticed to I just did not want to comment.

@tutakamime_a, I didn't know you were a native spaniard (just kidding, you aren't): for future translations into Spanish related to this project you can do it yourself because apparently you can do it better than me and, by the way, the price that you are offering for the translations is ridiculous (100KGC =0.00000100btc) and I don't work for ungrateful people.

Every other member reading this, please, forgive me for the tone of this post if I was too rude, but I cannot stand the BS.
Sorry I have not been  posting.. Been working  Android wallet  Wink....... Lol.... @bitfawkes  I noticed to I just did not want to comment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

que tengas un buen dia

bitfawkes...
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Pages:
Jump to: