Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-Kongcoin: A New Alternate Cryptocurrency. - page 4. (Read 11955 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
I have a friend whose Italian, maybe you know him
Everyone Loves Vgina
vgina 2 question...
are you from italy?
are you a girl?

I'm from Brampton, Ontario Canada.
I know twitter is pink but I am a male.

Pink is the theme cuz aren't all Vgina's pink inside !!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
vgina 2 question...
are you from italy?
are you a girl?
Everyone Loves Vgina
I would of used my college money for college not gambling like this.  It was funny at first, but you just keep getting screwed over and over again.  Although that seems to be the new scam here "i lost the premine" "coin was hacked" maybe you are that unlucky....

why cant you stick to protocol and have a standard, for the most part secure, wallet  you make all this bullshit, of course someone is gonna find their way in.  You will never succeed with so much crap you try to do yourself and have no idea.

My suggestion to you is to abandon this kong coin fiasco.  Go to wallet builders or the cryptochat or cryptolife.  order yourself a coin with no or very little premine.   get a windows wallet and easily compilable source and start over.  Keep it simple stupid.
no thank  you... Am sticking  with my coin till very end...... Coin does not have issues  just.... Web wallet that has......... And we'll now... Uve got your windows  and Linux  wallet... So until everything  is fixed  on web wallet.. Be using  other wallets

Lol..  I should use wallet  builders  the premine 😂😂😂.... That's as low as a Dev can go

Everyone but the hacker has tried to help you, you wanna be a real captain and go down with your sinking ship, bon voyage mofo . . . it's failed . . if i spent my college money on this i would be looking for a way to recover fast . . other people's advice is usually best.

Anyways, i've got way more kongs than were ever stolen.  why dont i give them to you, you smarten the fuck up and get your shit together.  I'm out of this project.  Your a spoiled brat that thought this was gonna be easy money.  easy enough to gamble your education on.  chose your friends better, ganjamans shit coin is sinking because he cant hold it up, now he looks like an idiot for trying to sell 10$ coins people can get for 25 cents . .

Be diplomatic in your posts, no one feels sorry for a sucker who didn't make it.  Especially with alot of dev's playing the broke card lately . . no money, crowdfund, ico, i was hacked, coins were stolen . .  . . .

if only an admin stole your stuff, check your admins

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I would of used my college money for college not gambling like this.  It was funny at first, but you just keep getting screwed over and over again.  Although that seems to be the new scam here "i lost the premine" "coin was hacked" maybe you are that unlucky....

why cant you stick to protocol and have a standard, for the most part secure, wallet  you make all this bullshit, of course someone is gonna find their way in.  You will never succeed with so much crap you try to do yourself and have no idea.

My suggestion to you is to abandon this kong coin fiasco.  Go to wallet builders or the cryptochat or cryptolife.  order yourself a coin with no or very little premine.   get a windows wallet and easily compilable source and start over.  Keep it simple stupid.
no thank  you... Am sticking  with my coin till very end...... Coin does not have issues  just.... Web wallet that has......... And we'll now... Uve got your windows  and Linux  wallet... So until everything  is fixed  on web wallet.. Be using  other wallets

Lol..  I should use wallet  builders  the premine 😂😂😂.... That's as low as a Dev can go
Everyone Loves Vgina
I would of used my college money for college not gambling like this.  It was funny at first, but you just keep getting screwed over and over again.  Although that seems to be the new scam here "i lost the premine" "coin was hacked" maybe you are that unlucky....

why cant you stick to protocol and have a standard, for the most part secure, wallet  you make all this bullshit, of course someone is gonna find their way in.  You will never succeed with so much crap you try to do yourself and have no idea.

My suggestion to you is to abandon this kong coin fiasco.  Go to wallet builders or the cryptochat or cryptolife.  order yourself a coin with no or very little premine.   get a windows wallet and easily compilable source and start over.  Keep it simple stupid.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Extreme sadness for facts happened, I'm not happy and I'm not laughing for stealed coins. Most people have tried to help you but you have not been able to take advice.  Who is the cause of his evil, cry himself.
I have come to conclusions  that I am not forking Kongcoin....  I don't want coins mined by other wallet user to be at vain... I'll request  Kongcoin  to be revised in an exchange  as soon as possible
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Let you have a medicine of 1.3 million kgc on your wallet. ObamaCare  Wink
I do not care about your annoyance. You had to restart the project, but you had your goals. These coins have become a premine to you. Start a coin without a premine cheaper than with a premine.
I am not with any  premine... I don't have any  stolen coins.... I don't even have KGC...... I don't have a laptop  to which  I can store coins cause I don't use Windows  wallet.. I use my phone to handle everything.... That's why I had only a web wallet.... The temporal  cold storage I had,  I borrowed  a friend's  pc to save coins there.. Then later Moberly it back to my web wallet... Now I have 0KGC  .......... I have always  wanted coin to succeed  and I know how much everyone  hates  premine instamine  or aftermime  so why will I even want to do that.... And keep loosing money for upkeep  of coin  which has no market  value yet... So stop calling  me a scammer.. If I was a scammer  will I send my picture  and my details  to the world to see  who I really am.......
I do not care about your annoyance. You had to restart the project, but you had your goals. These coins have become a premine to you. Start a coin without a premine cheaper than with a premine.
The only negative thing is the 500k kgc that I lost. Look at the discussion earlier. I was in favor of restarting the project, but you deceived everyone for your own purposes.
your not the only one who lost coins.... And how am I gaining  with coins  if it's not listed or you don't  seem to want to understand..... I am not the one who stole coins.
. This is getting  annoying gosh
The only negative thing is the 500k kgc that I lost. Look at the discussion earlier. I was in favor of restarting the project, but you deceived everyone for your own purposes.
just send an email  Wink
OK. Thanksplease  when fork occurs  don't.... Involve  your self in project  in any way possible.... Cause you've have just been negative  news since start
Activity: 157
just send an email  Wink
disable trade then ?
yes please...
What kind of confidence is it? User stolenkgc was created on May 1, user tutakamime_а on April 30. Why look for a black cat in a dark room. Call her and she will be get out.
.. I don't get.... When  did I launch  Kongcoin.... Was it not may 1...when did. The first.... 270k attack occur  was it not same day.... If  I stood 270k coins on very first  day of launch...... 130k which initially  Belonged to Ganjaman  cause he was the first  miner... Then why bother paying for a Windows  wallet.
Trade disabled  Cheesy
ok..wjll give you update on the fork soon
Trade disabled  Cheesy
What kind of confidence is it? User stolenkgc was created on May 1, user tutakamime_а on April 30. Why look for a black cat in a dark room. Call her and she will be get out.
disable trade then ?
Pages:
Jump to: