Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 22. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I repeat, I will shut up when I will receive all coins lost by me from developers or his fans

Man, you're such a kid. Go ahead post your FUD. At least people see how serious others with this coin, people like ME, not YOU.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

As soon as you will collect all coins lost by me I will shut up

English, do you speak that language? If you can only tell us how much you lost, i will send you 250 kore for consolation. Because i believe the dev is not a scammer.
I lost 1200 coins. KFgJ1TMxrPP87mXG4iLxUN8M3LYVnq1aWe

There, i've sent you 300 Kore. At least i reimburse 1/4 of your Kore. That's 0,7 btc on today price, i've basically sent you $40. Now will you please shut up.

Tx id : dd33cee46db9f6e6696e7352edddb6232fefc24b920ee474c0acfa0723b381e0
I repeat, I will shut up when I will receive all coins lost by me from developers or his fans
Activity: 686
I'm looking for a coin to invest some btc's. what is different about korecoin? don't worry about that scam accuser, I'm fud resistant!

Low total coin count (1.2mil) allows for value appreciation due to rarity; it plays well into peoples psyche's.
Also anonymous features will be live very soon.

The current market cap of around 200k will easily rise to 1mil+, very good time to get an easy 500%+ ROI by investing now.

this is before news, KORE could be the next crypt plus with TOR implmentation it will be the only coin with anon and TOR. no premine left, dev put his own money into it too, its a buy and hold, as we get added to other exchanges throughout the week as they would want the volume when its released

English, do you speak that language? If you can only tell us how much you lost, i will send you 250 kore for consolation. Because i believe the dev is not a scammer.

There, i've sent you 300 Kore. At least i reimburse 1/4 of your Kore. That's 0,7 btc on today price, i've basically sent you $40. Now will you please shut up.

Tx id : dd33cee46db9f6e6696e7352edddb6232fefc24b920ee474c0acfa0723b381e0

ocminer (owner suprnova.cc) can confirm my words

I don't need confirmation. I only need to know how much you lost and i will send 250 Kore to your wallet address for consolation, just as long you shut up with the scammer nonsense.

Your a fuckign loser.... I think its funny u lost ur coins  Roll Eyes
I think funny fuck you ass)

Activity: 462

I don't need confirmation. I only need to know how much you lost and i will send 250 Kore to your wallet address for consolation, just as long you shut up with the scammer nonsense.

Your a fuckign loser.... I think its funny u lost ur coins  Roll Eyes

seasoul, since you are so desperate I would be willing to give 100 KORE. However could you stop spamming this thread with big red letters to draw attention, preferably stfu all together.

Whats you adres?

I'll throw another 100 if he would just shut up. I'm sure he didn't lost that many. Usually the one who whine on the forum are the small fish.

We also paid out 7650 KORE to ocminer, to compensate all that lost on suprnova.cc as that is the amount the stated was lost.
When Korecoin payouts are working?

Ive already paid out all I had (and more) and the pool is shut long time now)(on the second fork already). So no payout from suprnova anymore, maybe you are looking for dedicated? They are the only pool left as far as i know

From you pool

"and you'll get all the coins you've mined here - payouts are working."

The wallet is already empty, the coins probably landed on the wrong fork. Maybe You can ask the kore dev If He sends you a refund, i dont have any anymore
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I'm looking for a coin to invest some btc's. what is different about korecoin? don't worry about that scam accuser, I'm fud resistant!

Activity: 406
100k satoshis is a realistic price for next week.
Activity: 14
seasoul, since you are so desperate I would be willing to give 100 KORE. However could you stop spamming this thread with big red letters to draw attention, preferably stfu all together.

Whats you adres?

I'll throw another 100 if he would just shut up. I'm sure he didn't lost that many. Usually the one who whine on the forum are the small fish.

We also paid out 7650 KORE to ocminer, to compensate all that lost on suprnova.cc as that is the amount the stated was lost.

Whats you adres?

Whats you adres?

Make it 250 if he would just post the detail on how much he lost and his address.
DEV SCAMERS!

No, THEY PAID ME AND A LOT OF OTHER MINERS THEIR LOST COINS FROM PREMINE.  dev is honest, you are a bitch.  

you are just an annoying fuck that won't stop crying

go away.
Why it didn't pay to me and at all didn't respond to the personal message?

We are sorry we couldn't reply to all, as we are limited to posting/pming every 6minutes. Hence why we have posted several times stating that we have used all the pre-mine and that we cannot payout anymore.
We would ask if you could please stop posting negative comments over and over again and if you had taken the time to read out posts/main thread this is pointed out in bold.

Once again, we are deeply sorry. We did try our best to rectify for all, but at the end of the day there was nothing else we could do.
I write you in IRC and you not answer me! Why you didn't pay to all evenly, and is selective?
I won't cease to write here as I wasted time and money because of you

SeaSoul, is your wallet fully synced and version v1.2?

If so please go into your wallet then Help->Debug then type repairwallet

Please let us know if this fixes your problem.
My coins on suprnova.cc pool

Could you please pm us your KORE address?
Sent
And you remember it?
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

Whats you adres?
Activity: 14
DEV SCAMERS!

No, THEY PAID ME AND A LOT OF OTHER MINERS THEIR LOST COINS FROM PREMINE.  dev is honest, you are a bitch.  

go away.

We are sorry we couldn't reply to all, as we are limited to posting/pming every 6minutes. Hence why we have posted several times stating that we have used all the pre-mine and that we cannot payout anymore.
We would ask if you could please stop posting negative comments over and over again and if you had taken the time to read out posts/main thread this is pointed out in bold.

Once again, we are deeply sorry. We did try our best to rectify for all, but at the end of the day there was nothing else we could do.
DEV SCAMERS!

go away.
Pages:
Jump to: