Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 23. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DEV SCAMERS!

No, THEY PAID ME AND A LOT OF OTHER MINERS THEIR LOST COINS FROM PREMINE.  dev is honest, you are a bitch.  

you are just an annoying fuck that won't stop crying

go away.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

What do you expect? He have no more of the premine to refund you. I'm sorry you lost your money, but the fact remain he can't refund anyone anymore.

We have explained that the amount lost from the forks was more than was ever premined?
There is no other way we can compensate every single person as there was never enough. We have tried our best, but the pre mine is all used and we now have to develop out of our own pockets.

We do regret this, but have tried to resolve it for the majority the best that we can.
On whose fault there was a fork?

Sorry to be blunt, but the fact that there was so much hashing power on one pool combined with trying to do PoS blocks at the same time this was inevitable.

We have tried to compensate all miners, but there was not enough to fully go round. So no there is no more payouts as we do not have any KORE left. Sorry this is happened but there is nothing else we can do. Does not mean we are scammers or we wouldn't have spent the whole pre-mine trying to compensate and make just for all?

+1
Activity: 728

What do you expect? He have no more of the premine to refund you. I'm sorry you lost your money, but the fact remain he can't refund anyone anymore.

We have explained that the amount lost from the forks was more than was ever premined?
There is no other way we can compensate every single person as there was never enough. We have tried our best, but the pre mine is all used and we now have to develop out of our own pockets.

We do regret this, but have tried to resolve it for the majority the best that we can.

Sorry to be blunt, but the fact that there was so much hashing power on one pool combined with trying to do PoS blocks at the same time this was inevitable.

We have tried to compensate all miners, but there was not enough to fully go round. So no there is no more payouts as we do not have any KORE left. Sorry this is happened but there is nothing else we can do. Does not mean we are scammers or we wouldn't have spent the whole pre-mine trying to compensate and make just for all?
Therefore you and scammer, developers allowed a fork, not miners or admins pools
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Can we please not quote big red words? Thanks

ps. look at my slogan.

Thx
DEV SCAMERS!

Activity: 532
DEV SCAMERS!

notice how burner coin volume is 370btc alot of volume little movement, we have 88btc volume and rising steadily, people are buying and holding, not trading. they know whats coming

+1

Looking good. Large buyers should come in soon.

Slowly but steady guys, remember its early days and this is just the beginning. Now is when the true believers come in!

All of the pre-mine has been used for compensating early miners from the forking problems we had (have been fixed) all development is coming out of our own pockets as we believe in KORE and want it to succeed! If you wish to donate to help fund/speed up further development please donate to the addresses on the main post. Please note that this is not mandatory nor necessary as KORE will still be developed regardless.
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
notice how burner coin volume is 370btc alot of volume little movement, we have 88btc volume and rising steadily, people are buying and holding, not trading. they know whats coming

+1

Looking good. Large buyers should come in soon.
price is falling, what do you think , it will be pumped soon or no?

just impatient sellers, whale will take position, before news, on release your looking at 200k sat plus, its been up and down from 24-18k few days now, not much sellers left new floor above 20k

it's a live cannon, the pump could start at any second due to the release coming in less than a week.

its already moving burn coin at 32k, we will be higher

just impatient sellers, whale will take position, before news, on release your looking at 200k sat plus, its been up and down from 24-18k few days now, not much sellers left new floor above 20k
Activity: 364
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Im sure this would surpass burnercoin. Our floor should be atleast 30k. glyph has 7m and its getting pumped like no mans business to 40k.
Activity: 252
May we see the premine address of KoreCoin, and to see if it really sends all the coins to compensate the miners?

Thanks ~

Giveaways will start after Kore has successfully launched!

may i know how much premine you have left can you post address

i think hes premine is gone pretty much paid out compensation for the forks and coins lost, so looking at the explorer from block 1 to 50 im assuming i could be wrong http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/a/KEnW5jMPq1

Thanks !
not much sellers left under 20k we are building new a floor
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
May we see the premine address of KoreCoin, and to see if it really sends all the coins to compensate the miners?

Thanks ~

Giveaways will start after Kore has successfully launched!

may i know how much premine you have left can you post address

i think hes premine is gone pretty much paid out compensation for the forks and coins lost, so looking at the explorer from block 1 to 50 im assuming i could be wrong http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/a/KEnW5jMPq1
Activity: 45
;DHello DEV, there was a problem in my COINS, could you please help me to solve it, thank you.
The wallet address is K9SxHZLokYwbiWTH1KRMKoRo9bKjnMsFjR
A total of 900 coins, I was the first SOLO to replace the wallet, but later has not confirmed.
The Transaction ID: ace49fbb734daa2b424431f98fc26c26b9e192d485fd1c8668db8d103259f77f
The Transaction ID: 1674 cfead5d2faeee01629021dec02c8af9cf9587a536699a7be7d4a73b1d5d2
Pages:
Jump to: