Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 24. (Read 77548 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
website says 4.5mil pow but ANN 1.2mil Huh Huh Huh

POW was ended early due to issues with poolscoin, read through thread.

Fixed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

POW was ended early due to issues with coin, read through thread. it has been resolved
May we see the premine address of KoreCoin, and to see if it really sends all the coins to compensate the miners?

Thanks ~

Dev said he would put up rich list and premine wallet 2 days ago... still nothing  Huh

premine address is somewhere in the thread

here it is http://kore.blockexplorer.cc/a/KEnW5jMPq1
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 406
May we see the premine address of KoreCoin, and to see if it really sends all the coins to compensate the miners?

Thanks ~

Dev said he would put up rich list and premine wallet 2 days ago... still nothing  Huh
Activity: 252

Thanks ~
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i can see now KORE taking over crypt as being more popular. release in 6 days now, updates daily, going up

We hope more people come more accustomed to KORE makes it all worth while!

We will try continue with the daily/faster updates and are still here for all your needs and help!

Thank you all for your interest and continued support in KORE Smiley
i can see now KORE taking over crypt as being more popular. release in 6 days now, updates daily, going up
Activity: 728
DEV answer in PM.
I lost coins and you don't answer for me!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★

KoreCoin: Anonymity Coming Soon?
★  http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/06/korecoin-anonymity-coming-soon/  ★
Article and discussion about KoreCoin's potential. Please drop by and share your thoughts!

★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★  ★

Activity: 560
Dont mean to be a debbie downer, but I hope this isnt another CRYPT story. That white paper looks awfully like CRYPTs white paper, with barely anything. Dev I understand you want to keep it vague so nobody steals your ideas until it is functional and implemented, but that is exactly what the Crypt devs said after releasing their paper. Why not release the full whitepaper the same day or maybe a day before the release of the anon wallet? Why release a whitepaper with barely any information a week prior the release..what does that accomplish? Btw im not fudding, I hold some Kore and I would like to buy more (since it does look promising) after these concerns are addressed. Thanks dev

Hi cryptoholic11,

Firstly thank-you for your input, the reason we released a whitepaper (more of a sneak preview of full document) was to prove to the community we are trying to move forward and make things right after the forking happened.

We compensated as many of the miners we possibly could, and wanted to show that things were still moving along.
The full documentation will be available before the TOR/Anonymous system goes live (June 27th) but will be a lot closer to the time for said reasons.

We hope you continue to have interest in KORE and maybe even look at getting some for yourself Smiley

Ill be buying more, I appreciate the helpful speedy reply!
Dont mean to be a debbie downer, but I hope this isnt another CRYPT story. That white paper looks awfully like CRYPTs white paper, with barely anything. Dev I understand you want to keep it vague so nobody steals your ideas until it is functional and implemented, but that is exactly what the Crypt devs said after releasing their paper. Why not release the full whitepaper the same day or maybe a day before the release of the anon wallet? Why release a whitepaper with barely any information a week prior the release..what does that accomplish? Btw im not fudding, I hold some Kore and I would like to buy more (since it does look promising) after these concerns are addressed. Thanks dev

Hi cryptoholic11,

Firstly thank-you for your input, the reason we released a whitepaper (more of a sneak preview of full document) was to prove to the community we are trying to move forward and make things right after the forking happened.

We compensated as many of the miners we possibly could, and wanted to show that things were still moving along.
The full documentation will be available before the TOR/Anonymous system goes live (June 27th) but will be a lot closer to the time for said reasons.

We hope you continue to have interest in KORE and maybe even look at getting some for yourself Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
You open for changing the name kore to lets say TORe or something, kore doesnt seem to sync with the whole anonymous scene, which makes it look fake for others possibly
Activity: 560
Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Stop buying junk and buy some KoreCoin  Cheesy

I did it. Sold crypt at 223k satoshi and bought kore at 20k satoshi Cheesy
Excitement about Kore is quickly spreading as Dev Reputation has given
Investors a boost of confidence.

I commend Kore Dev for taking swift action.

Smart choice  Wink

it's a lot of talk around the forums about KORE DEV using his own personal money & pre-mine
Funds to compensate a descent amount of those who endured a loss.  +1

One can only imagine with a 1.2M coin supply + active Dev+ anon live feat

It shouldn't be a reason why KORE isn't aleast 160-180K Sat

My Clients crypto portfolio consist XC & BC ... KORE is now our third recommended pick.

...See you on the Moon

Thank you for the kind words!

We are trying to be as transparent as humanly possible and hope you guys think we are too!

Don't let the low price of KORE phase you just yet, as we are still slowly being adopted/everyone is only just gaining knowledge of us.
were looking really strong on bittrex
made a little change to my post, i am not sure if im right though, i don't think burner coin is trying to be anonymous,

read this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7418236

burner holders not at all saying your coin is bad, but i thought it was trying to be anonymous,

if so that would mean we are the only coin to be implementing anon function with TOR, that would make us the most anonymous and secure out there, that is if RZR doesn't get there first its got the TOR, but i do not know about their plans for anonymity other than hiding ip address.
Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Excitement about Kore is quickly spreading as Dev Reputation has given
Investors a boost of confidence.

I commend Kore Dev for taking swift action.

Smart choice  Wink

it's a lot of talk around the forums about KORE DEV using his own personal money & pre-mine
Funds to compensate a descent amount of those who endured a loss.  +1

One can only imagine with a 1.2M coin supply + active Dev+ anon live feat

It shouldn't be a reason why KORE isn't aleast 160-180K Sat

My Clients crypto portfolio consist XC & BC ... KORE is now our third recommended pick.

...See you on the Moon
Activity: 658
Current competitors

Kore coin
1.2million coins
POS
anon function and TOR
releasing 27th june
18k sats

Burn coin
2.2million max