Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 49. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Hi all,

We are about to push a mandatory update in roughly 30 mind to fix all these issues please keep an eye on this thread so you can update asap.

it's about time  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi all,

We are about to push a mandatory update in roughly 30 mind to fix all these issues please keep an eye on this thread so you can update asap.
wonderful thanks!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi all,

Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
why korean and chinese ppl always have problems in anything ? like crypto too Sad
Activity: 448
i tried everything deleting again re syncing it never gets to sync completely it just gets stuck..
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
i lost some on nova last night, i'm on ipominer now and it seems fine. i have just done a manual payout request so i'll see if they turn up

Strange, you should not have lost any on suprnova, i've paid them all from my pocket...
Sorry you had to go out of pocket, but I never got my missing coins either.

hmm seems like they were payed out on the wrong fork then.. really bad.. lets see what dedicated does now..

if the wallet ever comes to a final version without forks, i'll look into it again
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
i lost some on nova last night, i'm on ipominer now and it seems fine. i have just done a manual payout request so i'll see if they turn up

Strange, you should not have lost any on suprnova, i've paid them all from my pocket...
Sorry you had to go out of pocket, but I never got my missing coins either.
Activity: 364
everybody who is having problems with wallet, should do like this:
-close the wallet
-delete everything, wallet dir, appdata dir!!except wallet.dat!!!-save it somewhere for later
-download new wallet, start it
-close wallet
-put  KoreCoin.conf in appdata folder-watch the caps Wink
-start wallet again and let it sync
-close the wallet
-go in appdata folder of Korecoin and replace wallet.dat with your saved one from earlier wallet
-this should work at least you are on the right chain and if lucky get some coins from fork times =)

this way I got 185KORE in wallet from dedicatedpool Wink
anybody care to donate some to cover my -? Smiley)
hope this helps anybody
cheers
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
anyone else having problems with the wallet

as mine is stuck on block 1278 and has been for the last 17 hrs

any idea on how to fix this i have tried repairwallet
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can we can expect bittrex ?

I'll be honest here.  I'm not sure bittrex will want to touch this unless we can get a stable chain.  For some reason I think the chain the block explorer is on is unstable due to PoS blocks getting injected in to the blockchain.

Dedicatedpool and suprnova keep waiting to go to a different chain, even with multiple wallet connections.  I am using the nodes the dev gave me. 

If bittrex were to accept this coin, it'd have to be on our chain not the unstable one that keeps injecting PoS blocks.

Activity: 207
Can we can expect bittrex ?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
From dedicated pool

Mine this coin at your our discretion. It forks very often. We might be on a fork RIGHT NOW. Dev is not available. Other pools on same fork as us but block explorer shows different!

http://prikachi.com/images/338/7403338G.gif
legendary
legendary
people mining on ipo need to get off and go on dedi or korecoin.com
legendary
Activity: 322
i think ipominer has forked, it's on block 2707. my wallet is on 2791 and the two other pools are on 2796

I have 17 connections and on block 2823.  Another pool is on 2823 too.  Block explorer is on another fork.  Ipominer on another fork.

I put up a "MINE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION" notice on dedicatedpool.com.

This coin forks like crazy... no idea what's what.. but I'll tell you what, dedicated has most of the hash so at this point we're going with our chain.  I had to resync once, I am using the nodes given to me by the developer.  If he calls this a fork again, I'm not buying it.  Since we have the majority of hash, we're going with our chain and exchanges will too.

This coin forks more than teenagers left at home with parents on vacation.

http://kore.v2.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

my wallet is on the dedicatedpool chain, i think we are good.
legendary
who runs the officail pool? i changed over and it needs an email confirmation to set payout. i'm not getting the email
Activity: 238
i think ipominer has forked, it's on block 2707. my wallet is on 2791 and the two other pools are on 2796

I have 17 connections and on block 2823.  Another pool is on 2823 too.  Block explorer is on another fork.  Ipominer on another fork.

I put up a "MINE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION" notice on dedicatedpool.com.

This coin forks like crazy... no idea what's what.. but I'll tell you what, dedicated has most of the hash so at this point we're going with our chain.  I had to resync once, I am using the nodes given to me by the developer.  If he calls this a fork again, I'm not buying it.  Since we have the majority of hash, we're going with our chain and exchanges will too.

This coin forks more than teenagers left at home with parents on vacation.

http://kore.v2.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
Pages:
Jump to: