Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 54. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 265
i still never recievied 4 payouts from supernova, changes nodes wallet syniced but still 200 blocks behind this is a mess

as soon as you have reached same block height as the pool, you should have the payments

it's not your fault man i know i'm not trying to blame you, but look at wallet's balance only reflects last 3 payouts...http://i.imgur.com/zRmY69k.jpg?1
I have the same problem. My wallet is fully synced and all of of my payments are showing as confirmed, but they're not factored into my balance.
Also I noticed that on the pool my balance is 0 but the sum of my debits is 137 coins less than my total earnings.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i still never recievied 4 payouts from supernova, changes nodes wallet syniced but still 200 blocks behind this is a mess

as soon as you have reached same block height as the pool, you should have the payments

it's not your fault man i know i'm not trying to blame you, but look at wallet's balance only reflects last 3 payouts...http://i.imgur.com/zRmY69k.jpg?1

I have a feeling the other payments are from after the coin forked so technically they don't exist as the pool was on the wrong chain?

my first payment was only one not showing in ballance i stoped mining it long time ago, last 4 came through , the first payment was when you sent the coins to him to send to us(first fork) , so i hope someone will send me those 69.8 coins but no problem, if anyone decides the address is in my signature
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

I have a feeling the other payments are from after the coin forked so technically they don't exist as the pool was on the wrong chain?

If you changed to the new nodes you need to delete the old blockchain to fully sync to the new one. On windows it is located in %appdata%\KoreCoin Note: Please do not delete wallet.dat.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Edit now deleted everythibg again to resyinc now 4 payouts showed up but first payout it's not included in ballance. and still missing last payout which was a manual recent payout
legendary
suprnova seems on a fork, dedicated pool and seed nodes are all on the same fork but suprnova seems to have gone off.

We would advise the suprnova pool devs to update to the one seednode conf file and resync. We are sorry for the hassle but that way it should not happen again.

Correct block at time of writing is 1339

Lol i have no idea what is wrong here.. two forks in such short time.

Sorry guys, i'm not doing this any longer.

I'm shutting down stratum, but be assured, I'll pay out every coin, don't worry.

Please move to other pools

I have not received the last transaction, is this normal?

KGvUACWm9m2czJo4598HUqT2kf9fw2XSWs
bb3f91590138a6e17ffe6142508e38838e3f413b8da1d714a0b789a17b85108e

i'm having problems syncing the blockchain.. as soon as the wallet is sync, everything should be fine
Should contact you through the pool support about missing payouts, or will they go out when it syncs?
Thanks

should go out when both wallets (yours and the pools) are on the same fork..

if they are on the same fork (compare pools max block and wallet's max block) and you still have no payment, contact me
Activity: 41
Are you fully syncd if so please go to help then debug and type repairwallet as above post please

thanks repaired now.
Are you fully syncd if so please go to help then debug and type repairwallet as above post please
Activity: 41
There is a problem when i pos mine.it was Generated but not accepted,then my coins gone.what is wrong with it.because of this problem i lost 3200 coins. Cry
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
suprnova seems on a fork, dedicated pool and seed nodes are all on the same fork but suprnova seems to have gone off.

We would advise the suprnova pool devs to update to the one seednode conf file and resync. We are sorry for the hassle but that way it should not happen again.

I'm shutting down stratum, but be assured, I'll pay out every coin, don't worry.

i'm having problems syncing the blockchain.. as soon as the wallet is sync, everything should be fine
Should contact you through the pool support about missing payouts, or will they go out when it syncs?
Thanks
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Try going into help->debug and typing in repairwallet and wait a few minutes to see if that fixes the issue.

thx, in stake now  Cheesy
Try going into help->debug and typing in repairwallet and wait a few minutes to see if that fixes the issue.
problem:

2653.631994 KORE in the wild

i think that was in staking before
Awesome sounds great, hopefully everyones wallet is now syncing properly and still getting their KORE!
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
Could someone supply me with an X13 CPUminer or SGminer? I'm having trouble using my current CPUminer and my SGminer is not working at all.
I've spent the past 2 hours trying to get a good one but I had no success.

Oh, could someone also explain this "fork" problem to me? I'm not very educated in the area.

Hi there!

GPU Miner can be downloaded: Here

CPU Miner can be downloaded: Here

In essence a fork is when the pool looses contact with the main network and forms its "own network" and doesnt communicate with the main network anymore.
We have solved this issue by the current .conf and havent had any more issues.

Many thanks developers! I'll be sure to give in all mining power over the next week!
If you have updated to the new .conf and deleted old blockchain and are resyncing please just leave it open for 30mins and it will sync. Just everyone is now doing it which slows things down a little but it will work.

If there are any other abnormal problems please let us know.

me too now.......
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: