Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 53. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Great.I had buy it on person
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Caution Dedicated seems to have gone off on a fork, must not have updated nodes maybe?

They are on a different block than the seednodes, ipominer, and the block explorer.
Wallet does not update, reinstall, less 400 coins!!!!

Wallets should be updating fine with the latest conf on the main post, block explorer and everything was setup with it.

Try repairwallet command as it may fix your missing coins
    Activity: 173
    Wallet does not update, reinstall, less 400 coins!!!!
      Caution Dedicated seems to have gone off on a fork, must not have updated nodes maybe?

They are on a different block than the seednodes, ipominer, and the block explorer.
      Activity: 264
      Merit: 252
      alt coins trader/miner.
      Block explorer now released thanks to dasource!

KoreCoin Block Explorer
      Activity: 294
      Great job on getting so much interest. Hope the coin will take off well!

Thanks cadexn!

The last hour or so has been rather interesting, pushing 45gh/s +
      Activity: 350
      Merit: 250
      Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
      Great job on getting so much interest. Hope the coin will take off well!
      next stop:bittrex

We have been in contact with them and provided them with information they required now awaiting to hear back from them.
      Activity: 826
      Merit: 263
      hi to all
      nice to see this community growing. Unfortunately I m not a miner, if someone of you would like to sell some coins at a reasonable price before to go to the exchange, let me know your request through pm. Just for be part of the game

Note: where can I open a reputation thread?

thanks in advance for the reply
      Activity: 77
      Merit: 10
      Nethash has risen to over 20gh/s an hour!

Have also been listed on ipominer, and block explorer will be up today!

Thank you all for continuing your support for us, and hope you will stay for further updates.

Also check out https://twitter.com/Kore_Coin/status/478437171519451137
      Activity: 458
      Merit: 265
      Awesome sounds great, we will start our giveaways etc once everyone is all setup properly and theres no problems!

Also we currently have bounties for pools, faucets, block explorers etc you name it we probably want it! So flick us a pm with what you can offer and we will see how we go.

Things are running smoothly now! No more disruptions and it seems everyone's wallet is syncing correctly.
      repairwallet got most of my coins to show up. But I'm still missing some due to the forks.
      Awesome sounds great, we will start our giveaways etc once everyone is all setup properly and theres no problems!

Also we currently have bounties for pools, faucets, block explorers etc you name it we probably want it! So flick us a pm with what you can offer and we will see how we go.

Things are running smoothly now! No more disruptions and it seems everyone's wallet is syncing correctly.
      Activity: 31
      Hi,KoreCoin when you start bounties or giveaways i will setup a wordpress information blog and promote with blogging and social promotion.Pls let me know!

thanks
      i still never recievied 4 payouts from supernova, changes nodes wallet syniced but still 200 blocks behind this is a mess

as soon as you have reached same block height as the pool, you should have the payments

it's not your fault man i know i'm not trying to blame you, but look at wallet's balance only reflects last 3 payouts...http://i.imgur.com/zRmY69k.jpg?1

I have a feeling the other payments are from after the coin forked so technically they don't exist as the pool was on the wrong chain?

my first payment was only one not showing in ballance i stoped mining it long time ago, last 4 came through , the first payment was when you sent the coins to him to send to us(first fork) , so i hope someone will send me those 69.8 coins but no problem, if anyone decides the address is in my signature

Will pass onto one of the devs to send you your missing coins for your continued commitment to KORE! Hopefully everyone mining their Kore and hopefully we will have a blockexplorer etc up soon!

Also pool devs if youd like to start up a KoreCoin pool let us know as we could always use more!

If you are missing coins and have deleted old blockchain and added new conf please go HELP->DEBUG and type in repairwallet
      Activity: 458
      Merit: 265
      i still never recievied 4 payouts from supernova, changes nodes wallet syniced but still 200 blocks behind this is a mess

as soon as you have reached same block height as the pool, you should have the payments

it's not your fault man i know i'm not trying to blame you, but look at wallet's balance only reflects last 3 payouts...http://i.imgur.com/zRmY69k.jpg?1
      I have the same problem. My wallet is fully synced and all of of my payments are showing as confirmed, but they're not factored into my balance.
      Also I noticed that on the pool my balance is 0 but the sum of my debits is 137 coins less than my earnings.

Ill let it Run over Night and repeat the Payments tomorrow If they are still not there
      Thanks for looking into it. I hate to bug you about such small amounts.
      legendary
      Activity: 2688
      Merit: 1240

I have the same problem. My wallet is fully synced and all of of my payments are showing as confirmed, but they're not factored into my balance.
      Also I noticed that on the pool my balance is 0 but the sum of my debits is 137 coins less than my earnings.

Ill let it Run over Night and repeat the Payments tomorrow If they are still not there
      Pages:
      Jump to: