Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 266. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 501
start a cafe?
Are you still allowed to post here?  What's up with your trust rating?  Did things get sorted out?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Hi Dargo,

could you please have a look at ticket 23413?
It was my mistake on friday 28th of march to have forgotten my Kraken ID on my Fidor deposit transfer and it is not very late, I`d just like it not to take weeks to resolve, so I`m posting it here just in case I can do anything else to speed up the process.

Thanks and cheerio from a very satisfied customer!

I found your deposit in our unclaimed funds (which is where deposits go when we can't match them with a Kraken account). We'll credit it to your account as soon as possible.

That was quick!!!!!!!! Thank`s a lot!!
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I'm happy to announce that Cryptotrader now supports Automated Trading with Kraken API https://cryptotrader.org/topics/199880/kraken-released
nice, but do you still doesn't lag the signal by a period while estimating signal's execution price?

Thanks for letting us know - we're looking into it. We won't know the reason for it until we investigate.
It could be difficult to miss that when you look at the price chart
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Got My withdrawal after 1 business day, very fast indeed Grin.
And only 0.2%fee+ 0.09Euro.
legendary
Activity: 1820
I'm happy to announce that Cryptotrader now supports Automated Trading with Kraken API https://cryptotrader.org/topics/199880/kraken-released

Nice - thanks for adding us pulsecat. I made the statement below in another thread, but it's applicable here too. It's just a precaution that applies to any third party service related to Kraken - nothing specific against Cryptotrader.

Generally speaking, it's great that people want to offer third party services related to our exchange. However, such services are used entirely at your own risk. It's up to you to do your own due diligence to ensure the service is safe to use. Another thing to keep in mind is that when you use any Kraken-related third party service, it's best not to use the same email that's associated with your Kraken account, since your Kraken email is a potential point of attack for your account. Of course, you also don't want to use the same username, password, etc. Whenever you use a third party service, you shouldn't give the third party any information that might be used to discover or gain access to your Kraken account.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
legendary
I guess we have all seen this anomaly.
This morning the price jumped from 375 to 444 and then back to 360 all at the same time, and there have been lots of sales orders in the book lower than 444 at this moment.
I am still not getting why this is possible. I mean, we are speaking about a 2BTC trade which made it to 444. Is that related to low volume, if yes - How?
10:20:43 buy €360.88401 0.01860586
10:20:43 sell €444.80067 2.05480805
10:20:43 buy €375.00000 3.01440826

Thanks for letting us know - we're looking into it. We won't know the reason for it until we investigate.
legendary
Hi Dargo,

It was my mistake on friday 28th of march to have forgotten my Kraken ID on my Fidor deposit transfer and it is not very late, I`d just like it not to take weeks to resolve, so I`m posting it here just in case I can do anything else to speed up the process.

I found your deposit in our unclaimed funds (which is where deposits go when we can't match them with a Kraken account). We'll credit it to your account as soon as possible.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I guess we have all seen this anomaly.
This morning the price jumped from 375 to 444 and then back to 360 all at the same time, and there have been lots of sales orders in the book lower than 444 at this moment.
I am still not getting why this is possible. I mean, we are speaking about a 2BTC trade which made it to 444. Is that related to low volume, if yes - How?
10:20:43 buy €360.88401 0.01860586
10:20:43 sell €444.80067 2.05480805
10:20:43 buy €375.00000 3.01440826
Here are the screen dumps
http://imgur.com/a/yMy3E
If anyone could explain that in detail - Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 984
Hi Dargo,

Activity: 353
Just got it.  Thanks Dargo, and Joe over at support. 

legendary
The good news is that my ripples (close to 1/2 million)  finally showed up at my kraken account.  I immediately attempted to withdraw.  The bad news is that that was three hours ago, and my ripples never returned home.  So that's three days without access to my funds.  Guess i need another ticket, since my missing deposit has now turned into a missing withdrawal. 

Replied to your PM
The good news is that my ripples (close to 1/2 million)  finally showed up at my kraken account.  I immediately attempted to withdraw.  The bad news is that that was three hours ago, and my ripples never returned home.  So that's three days without access to my funds.  Guess i need another ticket, since my missing deposit has now turned into a missing withdrawal. 

legendary
Large XRP deposits not registering at Kraken.  No word from support after 48h. 

It's a weekend. Allow at least a business day Smiley

Submit a request: https://support.kraken.com/

cryptojoe already submitted a request - that's why he mentioned that he hadn't heard from support. He did hear from support a few hours ago though. Even though support may be slower over the weekend, this is something that needs to be improved on. We run a 24/7 exchange with currency that never sleeps and our support needs to reflect that reality better in my view.
Large XRP deposits not registering at Kraken.  No word from support after 48h. 
legendary
Lol, kraken you surprised me in a very positive way: my last three sepa withdrawals(between two countries) arrived the same day. Many national bank transfers take longer Huh Cheesy

Glad to hear it - our bank Fidor basically specializes in SEPA transfers and they are usually very fast, but not always.
legendary

Just want to report that I am more then Satisfied with your service, I received the International wire transfer the SAME DAY IT WAS SEND, I called my bank on Friday (5 days later from the day were I initiated the withdraw) and couldn't believe them when they told me the money had already arrived 5 day earlier, today I went to them in person and double checkt, the money is really there.
I have no idea how an international wire transfer can be that fast, but it only took hours for it to arrive! Maybe it went that fast because I used an intermediary bank located in Germany, that might be the trick, I don't know.

Any ways, I am more then happy with your service, keep up the great work!

That's great - how did you choose the intermediary bank? Was it recommended by your bank? My guess is that it's one of your bank's correspondent banks.

My bank gave me a paper with all information needed to receive a international bank transfer, which included a list of all kinds of intermediary banks across Europe. I chose the Commerzbank located in Germany, guessing that this might be the best option as the fidora bank is also located in Germany.
I will be doing another wire transfer in the next week or so, lets see if it will again be that fast or if it was just pure luck Smiley

Your bank and our bank have a correspondent bank in common (Commerzbank), so that's probably why the international wire was so fast. I'd be surprised if wires only take 1 business day every time, but they probably will be pretty fast in general.

I've posted this before, but here's a good basic explanation of how money moves in the banking system, and the role played by correspondent banks in the process.

http://gendal.wordpress.com/2013/11/24/a-simple-explanation-of-how-money-moves-around-the-banking-system/
Activity: 266
Lol, kraken you surprised me in a very positive way: my last three sepa withdrawals(between two countries) arrived the same day. Many national bank transfers take longer Huh Cheesy
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
My withdrawal arrived on my bank account today.
Thanks for not ignoring the issue in this wild new world.

I'm definitely giving Kraken another try Wink
Jump to: