Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 271. (Read 628818 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Hi there, some one told me that karken is the A1 exchange to go with, so I opened a account the other day and verified my account up to tire 2 yesterday.

Unfortunately I now changed to the status "pe-verified", if I understand it correctly that means that my country isn't supported by kraken, right?
Is there any ETA when Paraguay will get supported by kraken?

Edit: Never mind, reading my "Account for Kraken confirmed" email, it seems that I have to complete tire 3 verification, as just tire 2 verification is not supported for Paraguay.
Theta's great news, uploading the documents as I write Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Any thoughts about the Maker-Taker model or promotion discounts for large (comparatively) traders? At the moment it is not easy to sell/buy large amounts (>10 BTC).

I think we need to do more to promote liquidity. I'll have to check on the thinking about a maker-taker model and other promotional offers, since it hasn't been discussed in a while.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Well technically i didn't ask to get it done, i asked how to do it.
I got given an answer that wasn't exactly what i was looking for but nevermind that, it's only a point of detail.

If i ask custommer support to convert USD to EUR on my account, this would be done? How come there isn't a possibility for me to do it myself, or eventually, as on Bitstamp, to get USD converted and send to my account?

Idea is to get to know exactly how much of each i'm exchanging.
Somehting like :
"amount to convert: USD 100
Amount converted :  €75
Click here to proceed"

No fees would be best of course Tongue

The conversion was just a special one-time thing. See links below for explanation. I'm not sure if we can offer conversion like this as a permanent service, but if so, it's something we'll consider doing sometime in the future.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5255098

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5375021

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5437420

Perhaps add a EUR/USD pair to the exchange? You can act as market maker when you want to offer a conversion and let the market sort itself out otherwise.
legendary
I got given an answer that wasn't exactly what i was looking for but nevermind that, it's only a point of detail.

If i ask custommer support to convert USD to EUR on my account, this would be done? How come there isn't a possibility for me to do it myself, or eventually, as on Bitstamp, to get USD converted and send to my account?

Somehting like :
Click here to proceed"

The conversion was just a special one-time thing. See links below for explanation. I'm not sure if we can offer conversion like this as a permanent service, but if so, it's something we'll consider doing sometime in the future.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5255098

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5375021

Activity: 968
Merit: 515
We've thought about it, but not in a serious way yet. The immediate plan is to get better support presence in Europe. Even though we are primarily a Euro/European exchange at the moment, we do plan on being big in USD/US as well (eventually  Tongue).
Well that is at least something. Thanks for the answer.

Any thoughts about the Maker-Taker model or promotion discounts for large (comparatively) traders? At the moment it is not easy to sell/buy large amounts (>10 BTC).
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
@ BTChap:
I think it's no longer possible to change USD into EUR:
Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Somehting like :
Click here to proceed"

Activity: 244
Merit: 250
Hello,
I asked one of your support member how to convert USD to EUR but didn't get the proper answer. She told me to check that i have the right pair when selling BTC.
How can you convert USD into EUR directly? What are the steps to do so?
BTW that site is nice, functionnal, and transfers are quite fast.

Hi BTChap,

The conversion should have been done if you requested it via a support ticket. If you tell me your ticket number, I can double-check.

Thanks!

Yunus
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hello,
I asked one of your support member how to convert USD to EUR but didn't get the proper answer. She told me to check that i have the right pair when selling BTC.
How can you convert USD into EUR directly? What are the steps to do so?
BTW that site is nice, functionnal, and transfers are quite fast.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Dear Dargo,

Trying to convert my USD to EUR. On 27th of Feb was informed would be done within a few business days. So far nothing. Can someone have a look at it please?

Thanks
ticket no 21106
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Have you thought about moving your company to Europe?

99% of the fiat trading is done in Euro, most costumers are from Europe and your bank is European.

We've thought about it, but not in a serious way yet. The immediate plan is to get better support presence in Europe. Even though we are primarily a Euro/European exchange at the moment, we do plan on being big in USD/US as well (eventually  Tongue).

move to Scotland! rumour has it that we are going to need a new currency  Shocked
legendary

99% of the fiat trading is done in Euro, most costumers are from Europe and your bank is European.

We've thought about it, but not in a serious way yet. The immediate plan is to get better support presence in Europe. Even though we are primarily a Euro/European exchange at the moment, we do plan on being big in USD/US as well (eventually  Tongue).
Activity: 968
Merit: 515

Activity: 16
Hi Everyone - just wanted to post a quick update on our audit. We expected to have it done this week, but it's taking a bit longer than expected. At this point we're just waiting for the independent party who's doing the audit to finish up. We'll share all the details once it's finished.

Thanks for the update!
Activity: 609
Merit: 505
Is there somewhere that I can see a list of all the pairs traded on kraken and their volumes (24h/7d/30d or so)?
legendary
Hi Everyone - just wanted to post a quick update on our audit. We expected to have it done this week, but it's taking a bit longer than expected. At this point we're just waiting for the independent party who's doing the audit to finish up. We'll share all the details once it's finished.
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
Serpens and KarkenTrader: The anomalous withdrawals in the ledger are your own withdrawals. We had some bitcoin withdrawals from a while back that were stuck in "sent" status, and this was fixed earlier, so they've gone to "success" status. A withdrawal in "sent" status is withheld, so you can't use the funds, but it isn't yet reflected in your ledger. It's only with "success" status that the withdrawal is reflected in your ledger. I'll PM each of you a list of the relevant withdrawal IDs. Of course, if you still can't make sense of it, let me know.

It's obviously scary to see unknown withdrawals in your ledger, but in this case it's nothing to worry about.  

ah thanks! Smiley  yes I was very scared and shocked ... Cheesy

I have a question I haven't managed to find an answer to anywhere:

What are the minimum amounts to trade? I usually trade small amounts (<5EUR) at a time, just for fun, and often I get "amount too low" errors, but I haven't figured out what the ACTUAL minimum is, both for BTC and EUR trades. Anyone know? Thanks.
I think for bitcoin it is 0.01 btc. so now around 4.6€
legendary
help me please I have 1376 litecoin in on hold.

ticket :22015

I assigned your ticket to an agent and you should hear back soon.
legendary
Hi, i'm having trouble with a deposit. I have been waiting for 10 days, support ticket #21550
Thank

Sorry about the delay with support - an agent has responded.
Activity: 41
I have a question I haven't managed to find an answer to anywhere:

What are the minimum amounts to trade? I usually trade small amounts (<5EUR) at a time, just for fun, and often I get "amount too low" errors, but I haven't figured out what the ACTUAL minimum is, both for BTC and EUR trades. Anyone know? Thanks.
Jump to: