Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 332. (Read 628584 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
are you going to be listed on bitcoincharts.com? it could be the best advertise I believe.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Any ETA on your Ripple gateway being launched?

https://ripple.com/blog/kraken-now-trading-xrp/

I note that Payward hosts the default ripple.com browser client :-)

We don't have an ETA, but it should happen relatively soon - as in, we'd be very surprised if it didn't happen within a month.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Updated ironic image.
Any ETA on your Ripple gateway being launched?

https://ripple.com/blog/kraken-now-trading-xrp/

I note that Payward hosts the default ripple.com browser client :-)
legendary
@Dargo: When you open trading for Germany, does this entail that Fidor Bank customers can trade
directly, without the need to wire SEPA funds any further than their FB account?

Or is this planned to be part of another development stage?

I haven't heard about anything like this, so I think Fidor customers will have to use SEPA for now. But if there's a way for Fidor customers to integrate more tightly with their Kraken account, we'll certainly want to implement it if possible. But I'll have to check and see if it's something already planned or not.
Activity: 196
@Dargo: When you open trading for Germany, does this entail that Fidor Bank customers can trade
directly, without the need to wire SEPA funds any further than their FB account?

Or is this planned to be part of another development stage?
Activity: 910
Account creation, verification and site's documentation are great! On to SEPA deposits now.. Look forward to using this exchange! Thank you!
legendary
when will Germans be accepted as customers (and why aren´t they currently unable to trade using Kraken)?
Really looking forward to using your exchange!

We're hoping to bring Germany online later next week (but as always, unexpected stuff could come up and it could take longer). Germany has some special regulations governing the exchange of securities that other EU countries don't have, so that's the reason for the delay.
Activity: 126
Bitstamp trader
when will Germans be accepted as customers (and why aren´t they currently unable to trade using Kraken)?
Really looking forward to using your exchange!

legendary
Can you make a deposit options through debit/credit card VISA/MASTER or Skrill or PayPal or 2checkout?
I want to make a small deposit of 10-20 EUR by SEPA, but I have to pay 15 EUR fee for international transfer and I have to wait about 3 business days to process the payment, that is absolutely stupid and pointless.
Sorry but I don't want to pay such high fees.
Please add the alternative, fast and cheap ways to deposit.
Otherwise, the site is very nice and I like it, but unfortunately I can not use it because I don't want to do SEPA Deposit.
Thank you.

We do plan on adding other deposit options (though I can't say anything specific about it yet). But we definitely won't be adding reversible methods such as Visa or PayPal. In the meantime, you might try gotmilk's suggestion and see if you can open a bank account elsewhere.
legendary
Still low volume... Undecided
Was trying to do some trading in past weeks, but it's really hard. You guys need to buy bitcoins (500+) and litecoins as much as you can on other exchanges for few $ lower price and sold them on your exchange. You will have profit from bitcoins and the volume will grow up. I'm sure if the volume would be 200+ btc per day for at least 1 week, everything would change! Think about it  Wink

OK, we'll think about it - and other ways to boost volume as well.
legendary
How about a referral program?

We're considering this, but I think it'd have to be tied to trading rather than mere account creation, since we're not having any problem getting new accounts.
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Can you make a deposit options through debit/credit card VISA/MASTER or Skrill or PayPal or 2checkout?
I want to make a small deposit of 10-20 EUR by SEPA, but I have to pay 15 EUR fee for international transfer and I have to wait about 3 business days to process the payment, that is absolutely stupid and pointless.
Otherwise, the site is very nice and I like it, but unfortunately I can not use it because I don't want to do SEPA Deposit.
Thank you.

Where are you sending your money from? SEPA transfers (in EUR) are usually free: 
Bulgaria
I'm a customer of Raiffeisen Bank Bulgaria, Sofia.
When I said that I want to do a bank transfer to IBAN DE31XXXXXXXXX... they told me that this IBAN is an international and I have to pay international fees for the transfer.
Every time when I receive or send money outside Bulgaria the bank take 10 EUR of my money.
This example is unique:
To verify my bank account of Bitcoin.de they send me 0.02 EUR (2 euro cents) + code for verification.
After they received Raiffeisen Bank take from my account 10 euro to pay a fee.
I lost 9.98 euros for nothing.
Such fees have in all Bulgarian banks.

You're an EU citizen! Do you know how easy is to open an account in other EU countrys? Go to Austria or Germany and open an account there Wink
Activity: 143
Thank you.

Where are you sending your money from? SEPA transfers (in EUR) are usually free: 
Bulgaria
I'm a customer of Raiffeisen Bank Bulgaria, Sofia.
When I said that I want to do a bank transfer to IBAN DE31XXXXXXXXX... they told me that this IBAN is an international and I have to pay international fees for the transfer.
Every time when I receive or send money outside Bulgaria the bank take 10 EUR of my money.
This example is unique:
To verify my bank account of Bitcoin.de they send me 0.02 EUR (2 euro cents) + code for verification.
After they received Raiffeisen Bank take from my account 10 euro to pay a fee.
I lost 9.98 euros for nothing.
Such fees have in all Bulgarian banks.
legendary
Activity: 1358
https://gliph.me/hUF
Thank you.

Activity: 442
Still low volume... Undecided
Was trying to do some trading in past weeks, but it's really hard. You guys need to buy bitcoins (500+) and litecoins as much as you can on other exchanges for few $ lower price and sold them on your exchange. You will have profit from bitcoins and the volume will grow up. I'm sure if the volume would be 200+ btc per day for at least 1 week, everything would change! Think about it  Wink
Activity: 143
Thank you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
How about a referral program?
legendary
Hey everyone,

If you want to discuss the RTBTC platform, we'd prefer you do it in the RTBTC thread - i.e. the one Clark directed people to earlier:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rtbtc-bitcoin-exchange-trading-interface-248054

Thanks - we all know how a few comments can lead to pages of off-topic stuff in a thread, and we'd like to prevent that if possible.

Activity: 378
Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass
Other bitcoin charting services are crap! I tried them all and you will waste your time.

Have you wasted any of your time on RTBTC  Wink

Can a trader draw a trendline in this fantastic software?

Almost  Smiley

A trader can almost draw a trendline?! Am I supposed to do manoeuvrings with a ruler on my monitor while running your software to almost draw a trendline?

Come on, what is this  Grin

Activity: 548
Merit: 502
So much code.
Other bitcoin charting services are crap! I tried them all and you will waste your time.

Have you wasted any of your time on RTBTC  Wink

Can a trader draw a trendline in this fantastic software?

Almost  Smiley

Can a trader get a feature put into the software by asking politely? Probably.

If you want to discuss RTBTC: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rtbtc-bitcoin-exchange-trading-interface-248054
Jump to: