Author

Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH - page 328. (Read 628761 times)

legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131
@ Dargo:

What do I have to enter to add withdraw account:
"Description
Unique description used to identify this bank account."

What does that mean?
m19
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Congratulations on the 3179 bitcoin order worth 1.6 million euros, should really help the volume on Kraken!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
Any plans for an iOS or Android App? Or can I develop one using your API?  Grin

Thanks for the offer, but we already have an app for iOS and Android in process. There's also a guy who's developing an unofficial app for Windows phone. I don't know an ETA for any of this though.
legendary
Deposits and Withdrawals are both working for customers with Fidor banks accounts.

To deposit:

Log into your Kraken account and go to Account > Funding > Deposit > EUR > Wire Transfer.

Get our Fidor bank account number you see there and use this to "send money" from your Fidor account.

In your Cash manager on the Fidor website. Go to:
 "Transactions" (Überweisungen)
"via FidorPay Account" (via FidorPayKonto)
"send money" (Geld senden)

To Withdraw:

Log into your Kraken account and go to Account > Funding > Deposit > EUR > SEPA. Get Fidor's BIC from there.

Then go to Funding > Withdraw > EUR > SEPA. Add your Fidor account using your own Fidor IBAN and Fidor's BIC. We will then convert this to a Fidorpay "send money" transaction.

Deposits and withdrawals for Fidor customers will be credited to accounts several times per day (and perhaps hourly in the future).

Geez, I wish I had a Fidor account!  Cool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Any plans for an iOS or Android App? Or can I develop one using your API?  Grin
legendary
Big News:

We have (finally) launched in Germany! German users who have pre-verified their accounts are now able to fund accounts and trade in accordance with their verified tier level. We deeply appreciate the support and patience of our German users while we prepared for launch.

How long (days) will it take "Processing" aprox to become "Tier 3/ Captain" verified tier level? Trading/funding limits (Tier2) are very small for German and mine are exhausted.

So far we've been able to process verification applications within two business days or less. Processing means we either get you verified or we contact you at the email address associated with your account for further information. But basically we're just going as fast as we can and if we get an even heavier influx of new accounts, it could take another business day. We had a sudden huge jump in new accounts last weekend, so verification and customer support are running a bit slower than we'd like until we adjust to the heavier influx of accounts.

m19
Excellent exchange! Good to see there has been more volume in the last few days. Just withdrew some euros with SEPA from my account, will let you guys know when I receive them in my dutch bankaccount.
Withdrew a couple hundred euros last week at 7pm, in my bank next day at 1am. Very fast Wink
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Excellent exchange! Good to see there has been more volume in the last few days. Just withdrew some euros with SEPA from my account, will let you guys know when I receive them in my dutch bankaccount.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Big News:

We have (finally) launched in Germany! German users who have pre-verified their accounts are now able to fund accounts and trade in accordance with their verified tier level. We deeply appreciate the support and patience of our German users while we prepared for launch.

How long (days) will it take "Processing" aprox to become "Tier 3/ Captain" verified tier level? Trading/funding limits (Tier2) are very small for German and mine are exhausted.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Are you like these guys?
Congrats on launching in Germany. Also, really glad to see the volume going up.. it's twice what it was just a couple of weeks ago.

Completely agree, great to see more volume on the exchange.

Good luck in Germany!

Smiley

Activity: 175
I believe kraken is targeting to lead EUR/crypto exchanges which would be very good. For many countries it means no additional currency conversion on withdrawal or for some it means one conversion instead of USD-EUR-local currency only EUR-local currency.
m19
Hopefully Germany will give a boost to the volume on Kraken Smiley
legendary
Activity: 984
Thx Serpens! After some 20 minutes, still no money on Kraken. I`ll check it tomorrow!
legendary
Where? I`m currently on Kraken on the Deposit EUR page. The dropbox says I should either choose Fidor Bank AG (SEPA) or Fidor Bank AG (Wire). No "Fidor Bank AG (Fidorpay)" for me.
legendary
Don`t get it. I have a Fidor account and Kraken offers me Fidor Wire (Huh) or Fidor SEPA.
Is Fidor Wire Fidor Pay?

Is there a "send money" option? That's what others are calling it.
I think he want to know, what he have to choose on the kraken website for deposit.
I already told him in german thread, to use the SEPA website of Kraken and extract the german Account number from the IBAN.

After that you can "send money" in your Cash manager on Fidor website. Go to:
 "Transactions" (Überweisungen)
"via FidorPay Account" (via FidorPayKonto)
"send money" (Geld senden)

Edit:
On the kraken website u can also use "wire", than u can see the account-number directly and do not have to extract it ^^ sry.
legendary
Don`t get it. I have a Fidor account and Kraken offers me Fidor Wire (Huh) or Fidor SEPA.
Is Fidor Wire Fidor Pay?

Is there a "send money" option? That's what others are calling it.
legendary
Is Fidor Wire Fidor Pay?
legendary
Very nice Smiley After some minutes the 0,01€ reaches my account on Kraken. That's great! Smiley

Now the question left is: How about withdrawals ^^ SEPA does not work, so Kraken should do it via "sending money".

Cool! We're working on the withdrawal integration, but that may take a few days.
legendary
I want to test the "send money" option, so I sent 0,01€ via this option to kraken. I will post here as soon as it reaches my account ^^

Not sure it's credited to your account yet, but we can see it.  Cheesy

Edit - sorry didn't notice that you'd already posted about receiving it. Not used to fiat moving so fast.  Wink
legendary
OK, the "Fidor-problem" should be resolved. Users with Fidor accounts should use Fidorpay. The transaction itself will be instant, but won't get credited to your account until we update. For now, we'll be updating several times a day, but it could get down to every hour in the future. So, deposits from Fidor accounts are same-day for now, and possibly within an hour in the future (but no ETA on that yet). If it's not clear how to send a Fidorpay deposit, please let me know and I'll get more detailed instructions.

Thanks, good to know that a update is needed.

Now the question left is: How about withdrawals ^^ SEPA does not work, so Kraken should do it via "sending money".
Jump to: