Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 32. (Read 36049 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
how much did you already collected dev?

as seen on https://kryll.io/ you sold 15,178,526 KRL so far.. i tried to multiply it on the ico price which is .20 dollars.
the collection is around 3.035.570 million. but i think you collected a little under of that amount because there are bonuses applies, would you mind sharing the equivalent of dollars collected?

HEllo,

It is something around 2.5M USD actually

All the best,
Paul

that is already a good amount. but will that amount be enough for the development of the project?
especially the mvp?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Looks promising, waiting for new updates
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2

A guy is taking the lead, don't let him win the contest !!  Grin

https://twitter.com/Naralh/status/974370194285060097

Try it here: https://mvp.kryll.io

All the best!
Paul

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
15,236,324KRL Sold so far! This is a very good result of sales in the current market. I hope the team will be able to do everything as promised on time, regardless of modest funding.

i think that amount of tokens is equal to more or less 2.6 million dollars. not bad. but i was really expecting that kryll will be likely to collect 5million or more.
the ico will be over this march 20. and many were hoping that they will raise a lot by the time arrives.
The sum of 5 million is quite a worthy goal, and it seems to me that Kryll will be able to collect such a sum.
Less than 5 days remaining ICO and my so far it does not seem that they will be able to attract as much as they want, but I hope that this money will be enough for realization/

Yeah. That's what I'm saying.  5 days left until the ico ends so I believe it might be hard to get the 5 million.  But I am   confident too that the amount collected is enough for the development.

the amount collected by kryll is enough for the development since the soft cap was exceeded already.
always remember the meaning of soft cap. it is the minimum amount that a project is needing for the  development.
kryll is still having a good job!
Activity: 409
15,236,324KRL Sold so far! This is a very good result of sales in the current market. I hope the team will be able to do everything as promised on time, regardless of modest funding.

i think that amount of tokens is equal to more or less 2.6 million dollars. not bad. but i was really expecting that kryll will be likely to collect 5million or more.
the ico will be over this march 20. and many were hoping that they will raise a lot by the time arrives.
The sum of 5 million is quite a worthy goal, and it seems to me that Kryll will be able to collect such a sum.
Less than 5 days remaining ICO and my so far it does not seem that they will be able to attract as much as they want, but I hope that this money will be enough for realization/

Yeah. That's what I'm saying.  5 days left until the ico ends so I believe it might be hard to get the 5 million.  But I am   confident too that the amount collected is enough for the development.
copper member
🚨 IMPORTANT UPDATE regarding the Kryll ICO 🚨

🔥🔥🔥 Burning Question 🔥🔥🔥
Hi guys.
Some of you asked about the KRL supply and the potential unbalance due to the current sale result (almost 16M token sold).
We have studied all the possibilities to be fair with the community as well with the projects needs.
We analysed all their advantages and disadvantages and here is what we propose:

1 - We will reduce the max supply from 220 millions to 70 millions KRL!
    This will be done as follows:
    - We are going to burn 44 million KRL of the non-saleable part (from 76M to 32)
    - We reduce the saleable KRL amount from 144 millions to a maximum of 40 millions.

2 - We will extend the ICO by one month to have time to continue marketing & MVP promotion efforts/investments.
    New ICO end date = 20th April, 12 Noon UTC

This will have several advantages:
 - More time in the current bearish market will help us achieve the ICO in a better way
 - A 70 Million Max supply will have a strong effect on KRL tokens valorisation.
 - This brings the current distribution (if no more krylls were to be sold) to 33% for investors, 33% for company (legal/advisors/team vested for 1 year), 33% for the community (user acquisition/contests/hackathons).
 - Each token sold from now on will increase the share of investors in the token supply.

POLL (24h, till March 15th, 5 pm UTC)

Take part in the poll on our Telegram channel : https://t.me/kryll_io (see pinned message)
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

copper member
Hello guys, here's some news:

Kryll was featured on The Merkle, read the article now : https://themerkle.com/trading-takes-over-your-life-meet-the-platform-that-lets-you-sell-and-buy-bitcoin-in-your-sleep/

New MVP update was just released :

- Blocks tooltips
- New strategy example "Dip accumulator" (Winning on bull & bear market !)

USDT-BTC $1000 invested between 8/27/2017 and 2/27/2018,
Results :
 - $2,369 with buy & hold
 - $5,422 with Kryll !

Try the MVP now : https://mvp.kryll.io

copper member
Watched the MVP and to be honest cant undertand. What usefull tools here? I see only "portfolio" and "trading strategy". Can anyone explaine me how to use this and what usefull here?

Hello,

Here is an overview of the MVP with detailed steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZZ2gQhLdd4&t=4s
Let me know if you still don't understand something, will be glad to help.

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
copper member
copper member

as seen on https://kryll.io/ you sold 15,178,526 KRL so far.. i tried to multiply it on the ico price which is .20 dollars.
the collection is around 3.035.570 million. but i think you collected a little under of that amount because there are bonuses applies, would you mind sharing the equivalent of dollars collected?

HEllo,

It is something around 2.5M USD actually

All the best,
Paul

Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
i tried kryll demo is very smooth running at my computer, kryll trade have menu strategies, i don't know what is function because it's new different other exchange. congratulations for this development and always update your project

I'm sure, if they will create those platform they planned, it will be really great. Because it will make trading more easier for most people.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Watched the MVP and to be honest cant undertand. What usefull tools here? I see only "portfolio" and "trading strategy". Can anyone explaine me how to use this and what usefull here?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 504

Great News guys, MVP is online !!!!! 

https://mvp.kryll.io

Our amazing devs have worked hard to provide you with a neat UI and fast interface.
Share your thoughs !!

All the best!
Paul

i check the mvp and went to the demo. and dang, i must say you have a good interface. the website is so simple, user friendly, easy to navigate.
im gonna give up thumbs up for this! Smiley looking forward for the official launch.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest, glad you like the MVP Smiley
Don't forget only investors will have access to the alpha version (this summer) , the ones that did not invest during ICO will be able to use only from the Beta version (December)

All the best,
Paul

I see. So investors will access right away the alpha. Those who did not invest need to wait more than six or seven months to use the beta version. So better invest to have the chance to use the mvp right away. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: