Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 33. (Read 36049 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
the team of Kryll Shows curiosity for new ways to thinking and communicating to improve projects and customer satisfactions.
Also they continually pushes for more responsibility and shows willingness to put in extra hours.
I wish you success and success

Anyone will like this idea. where the team has been trying hard to give MVP that will be in demand by many people. It looks like the team has been thinking about this very well. We should think twice about ignoring this project.

Thanks guys for your great support !

And thanks for the amazing cryptosphere feedbacks :

"Kryll has an 'easy to use' product which has mass appeal and this will enhance trading journey experience."
Athol Nourse, Forex & CFD expert

"The most intuitive trading tool I've ever seen, smart and easy to use, amazing"
Capet @Capetlevrai

"Kryll project is not the first crypto Social trading platform out there, but is defentely the one that will change the game!"
Coach Daniel Muvdi, Trader

"Through the MVP, Kryll has serious potential to be a game changer!"
Crypto Insider @CryptoInsiderX

"Encompasses everything a new trader could need to be successful; crafted with the utmost perfection"
Professor Crypto @ProfesorCrypto

"The project offers a comprehensive multi-platform solution [...] it's easy and can be used anywhere"
Denis Suslov, CFO at Finom AG

"This will be one of the best trading platforms on the market for beginners and others"
Crypto Exchange @cryptoexchan

"The Kryll.io platform is simple but so powerful with significant commercial value"
Hitesh Juneja, CMO at Spectre.ai

"This is what crypto trading should be like: easy to deploy strategies, easy to test strategies, fun to use"
Panama Crypto @Panama_TJ

"An awesome and simple to use platform that will be a useful tool for trading vets and noobs alike"
Socal @Socal_crypto
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Anyone will like this idea. where the team has been trying hard to give MVP that will be in demand by many people. It looks like the team has been thinking about this very well. We should think twice about ignoring this project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
the team of Kryll Shows curiosity for new ways to thinking and communicating to improve projects and customer satisfactions.
Also they continually pushes for more responsibility and shows willingness to put in extra hours.
I wish you success and success
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Great News guys, MVP is online !!!!! 

https://mvp.kryll.io

Our amazing devs have worked hard to provide you with a neat UI and fast interface.
Share your thoughs !!

All the best!
Paul

i check the mvp and went to the demo. and dang, i must say you have a good interface. the website is so simple, user friendly, easy to navigate.
im gonna give up thumbs up for this! Smiley looking forward for the official launch.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest, glad you like the MVP Smiley
Don't forget only investors will have access to the alpha version (this summer) , the ones that did not invest during ICO will be able to use only from the Beta version (December)

All the best,
Paul

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

Our amazing devs have worked hard to provide you with a neat UI and fast interface.
Share your thoughs !!

All the best!
Paul

i check the mvp and went to the demo. and dang, i must say you have a good interface. the website is so simple, user friendly, easy to navigate.
im gonna give up thumbs up for this! Smiley looking forward for the official launch.
copper member
a few days ago i saw an update from kryll that made cooperation with spcetre. this looks very good and proves that you are very serious in carrying out this project.

Hi,

Exactly Smiley

here are some more about the partnership:
https://medium.com/@kryll_io/kryll-io-partners-with-spectre-ed63406c800e

Thanks!
Paul
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
a few days ago i saw an update from kryll that made cooperation with spcetre. this looks very good and proves that you are very serious in carrying out this project.
copper member

Look really cool! I'm glad you let people to skip registration so even lazy individuals (like me) would check out your platform. By the way, nice tutorials.

hello,

Thank you! Hehe sure, no need to register to test it, I'm lazy too  Grin

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 602
Merit: 279

Looks really cool! I'm glad you let people to skip registration so even lazy individuals (like me) would check out your platform. By the way, nice tutorials.
copper member

Share your thoughs !!

All the best!
Paul
copper member
Hello,

Kryll.io will be released in less than 1 hour

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
The announced partnership with Spectre suggests quick development and deployment of Kryll working trading platform. Visual assembling of trading strategies is a new feature on digital assets market and definitely this is required by the market. Soft and hard cap are built on realistic expectations, no excessive millions; just money needed to finance the development process.
Given the fact that soft cap and hard cap are not unreal money, they can be achieved
Merit: 217
The announced partnership with Spectre suggests quick development and deployment of Kryll working trading platform. Visual assembling of trading strategies is a new feature on digital assets market and definitely this is required by the market. Soft and hard cap are built on realistic expectations, no excessive millions; just money needed to finance the development process.
copper member
🇫🇷 Kryll CEO interview by french Youtubers Capetlevrai & Cryptobref (w/ 🇬🇧 ENG Subtitles) + MVP preview

Do not miss the MVP part  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJF53mpDJ2k

Paul,
Kryll MVP (prototype) will be released in 2 days (March 7th) !

Cool news! I think it'll also give a good boost for the token sale. Would definitely check it out.
It's great! This will encourage people to buy tokens uniquely! I do not doubt this! Good luck to the team!
 Wink
copper member
There are a lot of similar projects last time... What benefits here over other crypto-trading projects platform like DashCoin, Daneel, Algory and other? And they will launched platform early according roadmap (DashCoin seems already launched demo)

Hello,

Thank you for your question, you can check here our comparative matrix to give you an idea on how Kryll is different from other platforms: https://kryll.io/pdf/CompetitiveMatrix.pdf

All the best,
Paul

that's great!
for example if it will create my own strategy, KRL consumed will be burned partially or it's 100% reward of platform?

Very good question, thanks for asking us.

If you create your own strategy, KRL consumed are not burned, they goes 100% to the plateform.
If the block used is from a partner (telegram signal, twitter influencer, ...) or a developper (block created with the SDK), a % of the consumed KRL will be rewarded also to them.

Paul,

there will be any motivation (f.e. airdrops with part of tokens that platform receives) to token holders if they hold their tokens?
I'm not sure, but probably it is called a liquidity pool?

Hi,

Nothing of the sort is scheduled right now (check WP), but the business model will be fine tuned during the alpha version we ll share with our backers next summer.

All the best,
Paul
Maybe you still introduce some kind of incentive system for your investors! This would have caused even more interest
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
There are a lot of similar projects last time... What benefits here over other crypto-trading projects platform like DashCoin, Daneel, Algory and other? And they will launched platform early according roadmap (DashCoin seems already launched demo)
Pages:
Jump to: