Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 31. (Read 36049 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I see on this site https://kryll.io/ that token almost sold out all and ICO is still running until 20th of April but will there be another stage if ICO is not reached?

Hello,

No other stage, When ICO finish on 20th April, unsold tokens will not be generated.

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
I see on this site https://kryll.io/ that token almost sold out all and ICO is still running until 20th of April but will there be another stage if ICO is not reached?
copper member

So Hard cap for the ICO is decreased right? and how about the bounty campaign will it extend to April 20th?

I think it is. And it really bothers me since as I understand I can't leave signature campaign and keep my earnings. One of the reasons I joined this campaign was the fact it should have ended on 20th of March but now I will have to wear signature for an additional month and bounty pool isn't even increased. Very shameful.

if they increase the bounty pool and it will be good since many people expect that the bounty will be end this month
But they just extended the ico by 1 month

They definitely should increase bounty pool. My brother joined this campaign for one month, and now he must participate in Kryll for another month. Project is great, but reward is small for 2 month participation. Time is money in adv. business. The good decision is to start another 2nd round of the campaign with another bounty reward or improve current modalities of participation. That`s fair.

Hello,

The bounty is based on tokens sold, so with extension more tokens will be sold so bigger will be the bounty. It is like a 2nd round. So automatically bounty is increased.

I remind :
"Bounty is 1% of tokens Sold"

all the best,
Paul
copper member
Hi, I just want to ask some clarification about this statement in the OP "The Kryll token sale will run from the Feb. 7, 2018 to Mar. 20, 2018"
because if we check at the website, it displays 31 days more before the ICO ends based on my understanding.

I would also like to know what is the price per token of this 15,884,406KRL sold so far.

Hello,

Yes right, we have made the modifications.
Price per token is $0.2 , you can check it in the FAQ: https://kryll.io/faq/#faq-17

Thank you!
Paul.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

So Hard cap for the ICO is decreased right? and how about the bounty campaign will it extend to April 20th?

I think it is. And it really bothers me since as I understand I can't leave signature campaign and keep my earnings. One of the reasons I joined this campaign was the fact it should have ended on 20th of March but now I will have to wear signature for an additional month and bounty pool isn't even increased. Very shameful.

if they increase the bounty pool and it will be good since many people expect that the bounty will be end this month

They definitely should increase bounty pool. My brother joined this campaign for one month, and now he must participate in Kryll for another month. Project is great, but reward is small for 2 month participation. Time is money in adv. business. The good decision is to start another 2nd round of the campaign with another bounty reward or improve current modalities of participation. That`s fair.
copper member

Hey, dont you know that this is ann thread? Kindly post your report on the bounty thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kryllio-automated-crypto-trading-strategies-made-simple-closed-2792957

Do you think guys they will add the allocation for bounty pool? Even fir the favt that the total supply was reduced?

Hello,

Yes Bounty is also extended for a month. you can reach deadley our bounty manager on telegram: https://t.me/kyrllbounty

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
Hi, I just want to ask some clarification about this statement in the OP "The Kryll token sale will run from the Feb. 7, 2018 to Mar. 20, 2018"
because if we check at the website, it displays 31 days more before the ICO ends based on my understanding.

I would also like to know what is the price per token of this 15,884,406KRL sold so far.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Hey, dont you know that this is ann thread? Kindly post your report on the bounty thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-kryllio-automated-crypto-trading-strategies-made-simple-closed-2792957

Do you think guys they will add the allocation for bounty pool? Even fir the favt that the total supply was reduced?
copper member
I must admit that it probably was hard to you but certainly a very good decision to extend token sale!
It's too hard for now reach hardcaps, and I strongly believe that Kryll will reach much better results!

MVP is amazing, good design and very intuitive! Adding video of Lisa, explaining everything,
about each section was just amazing idea! Smiley

Hello,

Thank you for your interest, I will let Lisa about the compliment Wink

Stay tuned, great news to come in the week!

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

if you join this telegram chat https://t.me/kyrllbounty maybe you can find your answer there
and i think you can remove your signature but you need to PM the bounty manager after that you can leave and you can get your stake from the previous week you joined
Activity: 602
Merit: 279

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Important update :  Kryll.io ICO extended to April 20th & max supply reduced to 72M KRL

Dear community,

We listened to your comments regarding the token supply allocated the Kryll company/team and we submitted a solution that was approved by a large majority (Yes at 92%). The final decision takes effect today.

Max supply is reduced from 220 Millions to 72 Millions KRL :

- Non-saleable Tokens supply will be reduced from 76M to 32M.

- We reduce the saleable KRL amount from 144 millions to a maximum of 40 millions. (Unsold tokens won’t be generated)

New ICO end date = 20th April, 12 Noon UTC.

- The ICO is extended by one month to have time to continue marketing & MVP promotion efforts/investments.

This will have several advantages :

- More time in the current bearish market will help us achieve the ICO in a better way. (marketing, partnerships, more investors, MVP improvements & features)

- A 72 Million Max supply will have a strong effect on KRL tokens valorisation.

- This brings the current distribution (if no more Krylls were to be sold) to 33% for investors, 33% for company (legal/advisors/team vested for 1 year), 33% for the community (user acquisition/contests/hackathons).

- Each token sold from now on will increase the share of investors in the token supply.

Thank you to our loyal community for supporting us.

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I must admit that it probably was hard to you but certainly a very good decision to extend token sale!
It's too hard for now reach hardcaps, and I strongly believe that Kryll will reach much better results!

MVP is amazing, good design and very intuitive! Adding video of Lisa, explaining everything,

Yes the idea to extend the token sale is good now the token was burn and max supply reduced to 72M KRL this is a good move for the team to attract more investor since token sale was extended it can get more people to buy this token I like also the design of kyrll but it need more improvement and fix some problem hoping your success will come.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109

copper member
Important update :  Kryll.io ICO extended to April 20th & max supply reduced to 72M KRL

Dear community,

We listened to your comments regarding the token supply allocated the Kryll company/team and we submitted a solution that was approved by a large majority (Yes at 92%). The final decision takes effect today.

Max supply is reduced from 220 Millions to 72 Millions KRL :

- Non-saleable Tokens supply will be reduced from 76M to 32M.

- We reduce the saleable KRL amount from 144 millions to a maximum of 40 millions. (Unsold tokens won’t be generated)

New ICO end date = 20th April, 12 Noon UTC.

- The ICO is extended by one month to have time to continue marketing & MVP promotion efforts/investments.

This will have several advantages :

- More time in the current bearish market will help us achieve the ICO in a better way. (marketing, partnerships, more investors, MVP improvements & features)

- A 72 Million Max supply will have a strong effect on KRL tokens valorisation.

- This brings the current distribution (if no more Krylls were to be sold) to 33% for investors, 33% for company (legal/advisors/team vested for 1 year), 33% for the community (user acquisition/contests/hackathons).

- Each token sold from now on will increase the share of investors in the token supply.

Thank you to our loyal community for supporting us.
copper member
how much did you already collected dev?

as seen on https://kryll.io/ you sold 15,178,526 KRL so far.. i tried to multiply it on the ico price which is .20 dollars.
the collection is around 3.035.570 million. but i think you collected a little under of that amount because there are bonuses applies, would you mind sharing the equivalent of dollars collected?

HEllo,

It is something around 2.5M USD actually

All the best,
Paul

that is already a good amount. but will that amount be enough for the development of the project?
especially the mvp?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. Actually there is enough to develop the product itself. Most of the money is for bounties (hackatons, partnerships, communication) and for listing on exchanges (remeber some exchanges ask more than 20 BTC to get on list without being sure to be listed, do you own research about this). Also we plan to use AI and it cost a lot. All of these options need a lot of money.

To be clear, YES we have enough to develop the product, also the listing on big exchanges and advertising / contest will not be as huge as we planned. Anyway ICO is not finish yet !

All the best,
Paul

copper member
Hello All!

For whose who missed the MVP improvement, here is a screencap of the tooltips

All the best!
Paul
Pages:
Jump to: